Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party (35869 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Photos From Tiwa Savage's Bachelorette Party + The Male Strippers / Genevieve Nnaji & Others At Vanessa Amadi's Bachelorette Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Trailblazerng(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Veesuccess: [b]ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!!!

Due to expansion, Ascon Oil and Gas Limited requires the service of the following: Office clerks, Accountants and Messengers, Tanker Drivers, Executive Drivers, Gardeners, Cooks, etc.

On all positions, qualification and experience is an added advantage, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, SSCE, primary school certificate holder with experience are advised to put in their applications as Ascon oil and Gas limited will be conducting an assessment and practical test on all selected applicants.

All successful applicant will undergo a compulsory three weeks training course on the field applied for. A daily allowance of one thousand five hundred naira (N 1,500.00) will be paid during this training exercise, feeding and accommodation is free.

For the collection of application form, send a text with your TEL. NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS & COMPLETE NAMES to: 08051574147. [TEXT ONLY PLEASE]

Application form will be forward to your email address within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of your information.
Application ends on the 11th November, 2013. Training commences on 18th November, 2013.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY WILL ONLY EMPLOY APPLICANT BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT RESULT ON THE TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.

Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.
WINNERS HOUSE.
KM 2 Route 103, East West Road,
Okuokoko, Effurun
Delta State
vconsultnig@gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTICE:
COST OF APPLICATION FORM IS N 2,500. 00 ONLY, PAYABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED IN THE JOB APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE FORM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY OR DOUBT OUR COURSE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY. THANKS.

Management
Vincent Success Ufuah
Director/Manager
Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.is the sole recruitment agent to Ascon Oil and Gas Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR TRAINING VIA A TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL CONTACT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY PLEASE!!![/b][i][/i]
Please someone tell me. Is here job section
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Airforce1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I know airhead like you niggah,u ain't on my level cuz when i spit on ya,u gonna self destruct.

What are u saying undecided
Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say..
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by bufness(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
nnocurruption: add me on bbm girls only 7C6DB719
tecno user angry
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
stexsy: who is this gal n wat does she do for a living? Very ugly
that's your own area of concern abi? bad belle people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Sike(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tinubu: looks like a gathering of witches to me.....fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake smiles.....end time tinz
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by mariong(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Them no fyn sef even with the whitish look. Paul certainly set the bar low.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Polio: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Anita j: That's goodnews..cnt wait for that day

You can't wait for the day ... What has it got to do with you?!
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
[
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
safarigirl: Lola frosh, you smellos
And who is dis Godforsaken fool quotin me....does Nl look like ur fadas ouse dat everyone must agree wit uu...mtweeew!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by hustla(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Be like say Na to dey sell bleaching cream sure pass
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Ogegod87: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lola į̸̸̨§ one person I like, I don't know Ɣ. Babes do ur thing aπϑ 4get about haters. A good number of girls A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ wishing dey A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur position. Congrats 2 ♈̷̴̩̲̣̣̣̥Ợ̥μ̥ aπϑ fiance. HML i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ advance.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by serena433(f): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
I rep black! Tot she is beautiful nw I ccc! undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by slimthugchimee(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mtchww

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Airforce1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Her native doctor must be very very powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by gothrones(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hopefully someday white people will start to wear Afro extensions, darken their skin--not tan--, and attempt to speak one of our tribal languages.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Veesuccess: [b]ASCON OIL AND GAS SAPELE. DELTA STATE.

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!!!

Due to expansion, Ascon Oil and Gas Limited requires the service of the following: Office clerks, Accountants and Messengers, Tanker Drivers, Executive Drivers, Gardeners, Cooks, etc.

On all positions, qualification and experience is an added advantage, B.Sc, HND, OND, ND, SSCE, primary school certificate holder with experience are advised to put in their applications as Ascon oil and Gas limited will be conducting an assessment and practical test on all selected applicants.

All successful applicant will undergo a compulsory three weeks training course on the field applied for. A daily allowance of one thousand five hundred naira (N 1,500.00) will be paid during this training exercise, feeding and accommodation is free.

For the collection of application form, send a text with your TEL. NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS & COMPLETE NAMES to: 08051574147. [TEXT ONLY PLEASE]

Application form will be forward to your email address within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of your information.
Application ends on the 11th November, 2013. Training commences on 18th November, 2013.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ASCON OIL AND GAS COMPANY WILL ONLY EMPLOY APPLICANT BASED ON YOUR ASSESSMENT RESULT ON THE TRAINING PROGRAM AND NOT ON YOUR CERTIFICATE.

Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.
WINNERS HOUSE.
KM 2 Route 103, East West Road,
Okuokoko, Effurun
Delta State
vconsultnig@gmail.com

SPECIAL NOTICE:
COST OF APPLICATION FORM IS N 2,500. 00 ONLY, PAYABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR VIA OUR BANK ACCOUNT AS STATED IN THE JOB APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST FOR THE FORM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY OR DOUBT OUR COURSE. WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY. THANKS.

Management
Vincent Success Ufuah
Director/Manager
Veesuccess Consortium Ltd.is the sole recruitment agent to Ascon Oil and Gas Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL BE INVITED FOR TRAINING VIA A TEXT MESSAGE OR EMAIL CONTACT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL REGULARLY PLEASE!!![/b][i][/i]
Even a ff0000L will know that ths is fraudulent.

You f00000L don't even know the meaning of consortium.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by kambili999(f): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
stexsy: who is this gal n wat does she do for a living? Very ugly
charcoal calling pot black... Mtchewwwwww...
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by mcdreeezy: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
I just hope she's not preparin for the weddin more than she's preparin for the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by rattlesnake(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
mcdreeezy: I just hope she's not preparin for the weddin more than she's preparin for the marriage
nonsense...i was the one that "liked" your post.....but he truth is its still NONSENSE....
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
She looks amazing!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am I imagining things or is this lady older than Peter? undecided
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Polio: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
mama-gee:
She looks amazing!!!

You are beginning to do my fu...cking head in with the pink fonts you are littering every thread i visit on this forum with....

Stop bloody posting in pink, stop it!
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Jenniedobi(f): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Na now e clear for dem eyes to marry after two kids.. Think say she go remain baby mama forever na.. undecided
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by sarutobie(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2013
Ishilove: Am I imagining things or is this lady older than Peter? undecided
Too much smoking of garrium is detrimental to your eyes and cerebral cortex..
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by iykololo(m): 12:01am On Oct 28, 2013
nnocurruption: add me on bbm girls only 7C6DB719

ur techno phone done de ping? Thats gud. Dnt show ur foolishness here. Gurls only my ass.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 28, 2013
So much haters in the house chai, let them have their day
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 28, 2013
Are u madt ni?
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by ikelvin(m): 4:31am On Oct 28, 2013
sarutobie:
Too much smoking of garrium is detrimental to your eyes and cerebral cortex..
But she's actually 4 years older than Peter. It's no joke!!!
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2013
Is it me? abi all of them resemble? Aha! found d andwer. Its d signature of the same plastic surgeon.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by oduaboy1: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2013
yeah she is way older than him,dont know how many years sha.
Re: Photos From Lola Omotayo's Bachelorette Party by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2013

She is way older than Peter. Maybe juju have been applied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khafi Kareem Pleads For Help In Finding Killers Of Her Brother, Alexander / Timi Dakolo: I Never Discussed My Wife’s Virginity With Anyone / Mercy Johnson On Set With Her Beautiful Daughter - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.