Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord (686 Views)

Advice Needed To Repair 2008 Honda Accord 2.4L / Help! 2008 Honda Accord Has High Idle @1500rpm / Please How Do I Unlock My 2008 Crv Navigation Code ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord by austin4real(m): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Hi pple. Really dont know wat to do right now. My honda accord came with just one key, and I accidentally left it in a taxi cab. The vehicle is just sitting in my garage, I know I won't be able to locate the taxi I left the key. Plz wat step can be taken to get anoda key.
Re: Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2013
You will need to obtain the VIN of that car, plus relevant documents showing your proof of ownership of that car to any electronic chip type key programmer to reprogram a new key for you or even visit the Honda Place. (When reprogramming a new key, please reprogram a spare key).
Re: Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord by jodeci(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
lomomike: You will need to obtain the VIN of that car, plus relevant documents showing your proof of ownership of that car to any electronic chip type key programmer to reprogram a new key for you or even visit the Honda Place. (When reprogramming a new key, please reprogram a spare key).

This makes a whole lot of sense,i think i would have to do same.
Re: Help Needed. Misplaced The One And Only Key To My 2008 Honda Accord by kablooee: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Give me a call, we can do it for you tomorrow. 08022747777

(1) (Reply)

Replacing Airbags / Vin Check / Weird But Factual Auto Maintenance That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.