Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike. (702 Views)

GAIN Poll Shows Buhari Government With 63% Approval Ratings / How Buhari Ignored Transition Committee’s Recommendation To Declare assets / Ten Successful Reforms Carried out by GEJ's Government with Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2013
After reading the 2009 agreement, i cant help but shake my head vigorously.

okay, straight to business.

Since an agreement was signed, i would recommend that the federal government abides by it.

The Fg should also make demands of the lecturers.
since the pay is hefty, the amount of work and output should be worth it.

Lecturers should be appraised by an independent committee every 6 months and any lecturer not meeting up should be laid off.

Professors should be the driving force in research and development and any professor not meeting up should be sacked.

Bye bye to the days of half baked lecturers and graduates.
Lecturers must report to work and be made to work their asses off.

Lobatan.
Re: My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike. by sCun: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2013
secondary school teachers deserve all those entitlements in the agreement far more than lecturers. Our lecturers don't do shît.

1 Like

Re: My Recommendation To The Federal Government With Regards To ASUU Strike. by Sirniyeh(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Solution:
whether outrageous or nor, this is an opportunity to reduce recurrent expenditure in this country. ASUU should agree for renegotiation but on one condition. If FG can cut the cost of governance by 50%, then ASUU should shift ground. Political office holders' salaries and allowances should be reduced for renegotiation

(1) (Reply)

The Poverty In Sanusi Lamido Sanusi’s Legacy / Drop A Single-sentenced Advice For President GEJ / Defection Of 5 Govs Shocking – Tukur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.