Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) (1380 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Evidence Of Election Rigging In Akwa Ibom Presented To The Public (PICTURES) / Rawlings: Yar’adua Prevented Kuffuor From Rigging Ghana’s Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Cuche: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2013
It is unforeseable for Obiano to win any Local Government Area in any of Anambra Central and South Senatorial zones. The reason bothers on his acceptance as against the political structures of APC/Ngige in the Central and PDP/LP (with so many names in the South). Obi still believes he can give this ambition a good shot with nothing to spare especially in the area of financial lobying.

By now Obi has realized there are so many questions he has to give succint answers to between now and November 16 concerning what he did with the greater chunk of Anambra money( Federal Allocation, Local Government, IGR, Money from Donor Agencies).
Of course, the Local Government money, he will say was used to black-paint some roads in selected communities in the name of tarring, paint some selected mud classroom blocks, place some desk top computers at the cost of N250,000 per unit in side the refurbished mud classroom blocks, buy buses for the 'mud'
What did Obi do with over N2 trillion? Observers are busy demystifying the whereabouts of the IGR which has been conservatively estimated to be of the range of N1.5-2billion monthly considering the astronomical increase in taxation brought about by Obi's government.

He saw government as a means of amassing wealth. Patriotic Insiders are having difficult times unravelling where he invested the money for himself. He is now estimated to be worth a whooping $4billion at the expense of developing Anambra State. This is why I get angry when he goes around churches, villages parading himself as God sent and Saintly.
It has now dawned on him and his co-travelers that just as the Bible says that there is nothing hidden that will not be made known, his wool over eye tricks can't last longer than his uneventful tenure. And that the earlier he started providing soothing answers to the whereabouts of the State-money the better for him and his godson.

The problem is that he is finding it extremely hard to convince us on why we must vote his version of continuity. First, he hired some journalist, Mr Iloegbunam, who I have known to be a highly tribalistic columnist with Vanguard newspaper during my Secondary School days, I remember reading an article he wrote on Obasanjo which failed to address issues but rather was hinged on tribalism. What is Mr Chucks Iloegbunam's job this time, in clear terms, tell Anambrarians that APC is Hausa-Yoruba, and that our people should have no dealings with it. I don't know if they will say the same of Pdp or even NPN that Ojukwu identified with in the 1980s but the motive is clear Ngige must be maligned at all cost. Again, his media team has failed to address issues apart from tribal sentiments and this time we are not buying any of those.
Obiano charisma left much to be desired especially for an Ex.Dir. of a bank, a winner of an essay competition in his days at CKC, Onitsha. With such exposures, one would expect more from him but what do we have a person just learning the art of public speaking, he just lacked the aura of a confident man. I don't have even one-fifth of his exposure besides he is many decades my senior. I have been purely science- inclined with less flair for art, but put me in his shoe I sure will be able to clearly and confidently itemize to Anambra people what needs to be done to put the State on global map, let alone given the time at his disposal to rehearse and articulate his plan for the state, against the backdrop that he has been on this aspiration for over a year now.

It is very clear Obi/Obiano will never win a fair and fair election in Anambra State or anywhere in Nigeria for emphasis sake. Checkmating their efforts should be paramount for all the other parties. First, INEC must be seen as an unbiased umpire providing a level playing ground for all. Electoral materials must arrive on time across all wards and election must start on time, say 8a.m. the results from each ward must be announced there and then. Secondly, I implore all the Political Parties to start recruiting persons who will serve as observers and party representative for each ward. These persons should be provided with the logistics to communicate the result announced at each ward to the central office of the party. So each Political party will have a rough estimate of the total votes cast in their favour while they wait for INEC to compute their result. With this in place it will be very difficult for Mr. Peter Obi to rig in his boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom! Ndi Anambra should be motivated and encouraged to engage in OPERATION BUMPER 2 BUMPER to counter any rigging plans against the coming election

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by bestview: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
If it needs rigging to humiliate and blot out the Islamic Yorobar Party APC, it is supported..
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
bestview: If it needs rigging to humiliate and blot out the Islamic Yorobar Party APC, it is supported..

Accursed mindset from an obviously paranoid psycho...

So you will not mind any option even including killing Chris Ngige just to stop APC....I pity your life

Its becoming obvious how very low some of you are willing to sink in order to achieve your nefarious aims

Anyway since out of the abundance of your heart your mouth have uttered such folly up there then its not difficult to know that HONOUR as a word as no place in your dictionary!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Cuche: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
bestview: If it needs rigging to humiliate and blot out the Islamic Yorobar Party APC, it is supported..

Bestview I believe from the way you reason that you are one of those who do not want the State developed. Each time the question of Mr Obi's Criminality comes up, you whip-up Yoruba, APC, Islamic sentiments across all the threads. Yorubas are not the problem but the Criminal your Master, who made Ibori look like small boy. And you are supporting his plan to enslave the State for another 8 years. Are you normal?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Clerverly: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013

Nairalanders should start ignoring this never-do-well guy of a chino. Imagine his state of reasoning? This Iis a true reflection of what APGA stands for.
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by EzePromoe: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
What if Obiano prove you all wrong?
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Cuche: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: What if Obiano prove you all wrong?
My brother how? Didn't you watch the debate?
A courageous woman told him to his face that Obi has never paid minimum wage to the state workers. He simply was trying to defend his master by claiming that once the least paid worker gets 18,500. that is his definition of minimum wage, invariably the continuity as agenda includes non-payment of minimum wage. Civil Servant votes gone, far from APGA.

Obi/Obiano cannot win a free and fair election in Anambra State or anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Cuche: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2013
After watching the debate, many of the respondents from Anambra including those present at the debate venue have tipped Ngige to cruise home with victory. They argued he has better understanding when it comes to the issues of developing the State.

They also agreed that Mr Obi was a big problem when asked about the chances of APGA. Some believed that with very little to show for his over 7 years at the helm of affairs, he shouldn't even put his image close to Ojukwu's image especially on Billboards and the Ankara that was shared to the citizens. What is he trying to be? A Hero?

From the Government House, very close to where my parents stay, to the villages, to the churches, even among Mr. Obi's close aides who parade with his image-imprinted Ankara , the statement is precise and clear
: Obi Must Go

1 Like

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Two02: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why rig electioneering process a supposed to be Free and fair because, democracy is the tool needed for a functional society. Democracy is one of the best things ever it is a system that allows you to determine your own future by your own self.

Democracy Means your future is in your Hand you can play with it the way you like, you chose your own future and the future of the society by your own self
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by femisplash: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
I have seen over five threads detailing how poor Obi was as Governor. And most of these people are indigenes of Anambra. So, where does " go & verify" comes from when his score card is piss poor. Where are these people today?. Have they been absolved into Obidients just for ulterior motives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by conductor60000: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
femisplash:
I have seen over five threads detailing how poor Obi was as Governor. And most of these people are indigenes of Anambra. So, where does " go & verify" comes from when his score card is piss poor. Where are these people today?. Have they been absolved into Obidients just for ulterior motives.
One word: Opponents
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by andresia(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hmmmmk
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by femisplash: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
conductor60000:

One word: Opponents
And not one supporter could come in his defense?. Does APGA even have that much opposition in Anambra at the time? No.
I am still looking for 2-3 threads between 2012 & 2014, commending his achievements in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by donbrowser(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by ribbit: 1:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Cuche:

Bestview I believe from the way you reason that you are one of those who do not want the State developed. Each time the question of Mr Obi's Criminality comes up, you whip-up Yoruba, APC, Islamic sentiments across all the threads. Yorubas are not the problem but the Criminal your Master, who made Ibori look like small boy. And you are supporting his plan to enslave the State for another 8 years. Are you normal?
so obi pandora made ibori looked like a small boy.

pekele pekele
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by ribbit: 1:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Cuche:

My brother how? Didn't you watch the debate?
A courageous woman told him to his face that Obi has never paid minimum wage to the state workers. He simply was trying to defend his master by claiming that once the least paid worker gets 18,500. that is his definition of minimum wage, invariably the continuity as agenda includes non-payment of minimum wage. Civil Servant votes gone, far from APGA.

Obi/Obiano cannot win a free and fair election in Anambra State or anywhere in Nigeria.
so he was also yaya bello pro max grin
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is a failure
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Bar1941(m): 4:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is a scam, he has nothing to offer Nigerians, the earlier the Obidient Yusfools know this the better for them..

Support a visionary leader BAT, he left as governor of Lagos in 2007, his projects and achievements are still manifesting 15years after, tell me one legacy of Obi in Anambra, Obiano outshined him, even Soludo had already made more impacts in Anambra than 8years Obi spent.

Don't support mediocre, don't let hate kill you, support a tested and trusted candidate.
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

A clueless dunce that lacks any administrative ability in a position of authority years back, comes back repackaged as a messiah by ethnic jingoists. The same thing that played out with Buhari is playing out with Obi. And these yeebos think they're fooling everyone.
Re: Anambra Elections: We Can Stop Obi From Rigging-in Obiano(1) by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 06, 2022
bestview:
If it needs rigging to humiliate and blot out the Islamic Yorobar Party APC, it is supported..

Lol. Good to see Igbos never change. The comment above was made nearly a decade ago. Yet they remain the same. Bigoted , tribalistic, religiously intolerant and sectionally biased.

As if we do not know the average Igbo, totally dedicated rabidly to IPOB, is only supporting Obi for ethnocentric reasons and not because Obi has the historical record, natural talent and administrative ability to lead Nigeria forward.

The above caveman does not care for competence and openly backs rigging as long as the "Islamic Yorobar Party APC" is frustrated and dismissed in Anambra. Tragic.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Stabbed On TV??? / Nigerian Army Court-martials 18 Soldiers Over Alleged Plot To Kill General / Notice How APC Has Been Insulting Ekiti Electorates Since Losing To Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.