Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Best Website Designer In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Website Designer In Nigeria (421 Views)

Best Website in Lagos ?? / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Website Designer In Nigeria by webkuti: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
Our job is to make people’s idea into reality, be it a Website Development, Complex Business System, or any Mobile Application. When we work with our client, first of all we try to understand what client wants and then we match that with what client needs because there is always difference between what you need and what you want. If you are looking for expert team who can suggest you best solution of your requirement than working with our team would be a good start, and as everybody knows a good start is half work done.

We can redesign your current website so that it is a new modern website that better reflects your business and the changing times. Or if you are just starting out, we can build you a brand new state of the art website right from scratch.

Website is like a virtual mirror of an organization along with its offerings to its customers. Every minute details must be taken care of so that it gets optimized as per the search engine needs and also looks attractive. Taking the help of expert website developers add to the mass appeal of a website.

Contact webkuti

info@webkuti.com
www.webkuti.com.ng
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
No offense ,you are using an unmodified template to present your corporate website.. it does not look professional to put an incomplete and ripped off website to the world claiming to be the BEST WEB DESIGNER IN NIGERIA. what do you want potential customers to think
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by webkuti: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wow!!! you slow down man. You said "it does not look professional to put an incomplete".

you really want to know what we can create?.

I do not think like you "Mr. voltron". What do you know about our skill?.
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
webkuti: Wow!!! you slow down man. You said "it does not look professional to put an incomplete".

you really want to know what we can create?.

I do not think like you "Mr. voltron". What do you know about our skill?.

Show me

BTW.. I hope this is not how you respond to honest criticism from your clients..
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by webkuti: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
voltron: No offense ,you are using an unmodified template to present your corporate website.. it does not look professional to put an incomplete and ripped off website to the world claiming to be the BEST WEB DESIGNER IN NIGERIA. what do you want potential customers to think

You want see our skill, you give us a project. I will show what will create. Can you give us a project?.

"Mr.voltron" webkuti has good knowledge of Programming with the following requirements PHP, MYSQL, Javascript, HTML, HTML5, CSS, C, C++, C+++ , C#, ASP.NET and MS-SQL.

you stop talk about this sentence "BEST WEB DESIGNER IN NIGERIA". I just put that title. what's wrong with it?.
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by webkuti: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
voltron:

Show me

BTW.. I hope this is not how you respond to honest criticism from your clients..

you said show me, Show me what?. What should i show you?.

you take look at this work, we are creating this website, you check this website www.okpo.ph

We created okpo this website. We have not finished yet, still working on it.

you want to test our ability, ok you give me a project. Thank you.
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
webkuti:

you said show me, Show me what?. What should i show you?.

you take look at this work, we are creating this website, you check this website www.okpo.ph

We created okpo this website. We have not finished yet, still working on it.

you want to test our ability, ok you give me a project. Thank you.

I like the under-construction page, this is very professional and impressive, how long did it take you to come up with this. I have a potential project.

i LIKE
Re: Best Website Designer In Nigeria by webkuti: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
voltron:

I like the under-construction page, this is very professional and impressive, how long did it take you to come up with this. I have a potential project.

i LIKE

Thank you so much. I worked on 23 or 26 days. idea is most impotent. if you have good idea just share to us. we will create a stunning websites for you. ""Your Idea + Our idea = stunning idea"" email me here, info@webkuti.com

what's your name sir?.

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization / How To Design A Facebook Fanpage. / Free Online Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.