Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Access Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank (4087 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank by gevis: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls I did my 3rd stage interview with Access bank on the 4th of oct. 2013 and have summited the account details of my costmers..
Does any one knw how long my depositors are suppose to leave their money before witdrawing it and when is the training sch suppose to commence...
Re: Access Bank by gevis: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls I need more responses...bigtt u can still apply..application closes dec.
Re: Access Bank by Xtaceeey: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
bigtt76: Chaoi ..mugu! Since you've submitted your customers' details, notin stops Access bank from not inviting you naa. Besides who did you tell when you were submitting your CV? Go ask the bank the date to resume training naaah #mtscheeeeeeew
Smh buh ur rude ooo, look @evrytin dat came out frm yur mouth jst cuz sm1 seek advice. Some ladies sha, truly some tins are home cultured... May God help U.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank by ikenna58(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
bigtt76: Chaoi ..mugu! Since you've submitted your customers' details, notin stops Access bank from not inviting you naa. Besides who did you tell when you were submitting your CV? Go ask the bank the date to resume training naaah #mtscheeeeeeew

All you needed do was just read and move on if you had nothing positive to contribute... Someday, you will get thesame treatment and then realise how juicy it feels!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank by gevis: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
they will. call
Re: Access Bank by Tmany(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bro what was the target given to you? just did the questionnaire stage today. Got invited for one on one interview tomorrow.
Just want to know what am getting myself into before am in too deep.
But seems the school has not started cause they still calling people for test and interview for the same school.
Re: Access Bank by crowntoro(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2013
try to know one or two things about d bank. Notin much in d interview
Re: Access Bank by Tmany(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
crowntoro: try to know one or two things about d bank. Notin much in d interview
The interview went better than I expected but questionnaire was not funny at all never liked written any form of story before so was really out of my comfort zone.
Fingers crossed
Re: Access Bank by crowntoro(f): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Tmany:
The interview went better than I expected but questionnaire was not funny at all never liked written any form of story before so was really out of my comfort zone.
Fingers crossed
lolzz.... God will see u tru
Re: Access Bank by Tmany(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Bro gevis just got invited for panel interview stage I hope this the last stage.
Any tips am already out of materials to read never been in a panel interview before.
Any tips, likely questions or advice will be appreciated
Re: Access Bank by courage54(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls I need help. I got a success message for d aptitude test and they said they will get back to me on the next stage, pls what am I to expect on d next stage of interview? Pls I need responds. Thanks
Re: Access Bank by gevis: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2013
Thks all....i was successful. After ur one-on-one, the next is the panel and then the last one-on-one...all these stages require nothing more than knowing every tin on ur cv and been confident...
At ur last interview u will be asked to open 10 accounts in 1 or 2 wks.....i was given a target of 1mil others were givn 2mil. u cud get 4,5,6,7,8,or 9 persons to make up d 1mil dn u open d remaining of the 10 accounts wit 10k each...i cudnt gt d last customer so i witdrew part of the 100k in an account i opened n used it to open a new one to make it 10...Successssssss
Re: Access Bank by Tmany(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Congrats bro
sent you a pm pls reply got some stuff i want to straight out will submit my essay this week
Re: Access Bank by DAVE5(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ gevis ; pls how can i apply ohh, help a broda out pls... my mail is sokolo690@gmail.com. . pls i'd really appreciate if assist me.
Re: Access Bank by Awofilip: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
@gevis pls throw it open to the house. Help your guys. How can we also apply. Thanks bro
Re: Access Bank by gevis: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Google Access Bank graduate recruitment 2013.click to apply...
You must have a 2.1 n not be more than 25..must have ur waec result to verify your age.gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Ace Courier Express Interview / Share Your Success Story If You Graduated with 2:2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.