Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. (4069 Views)

Thank You Nairaland! I Got A Job / Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
Praise the lord! I want to use this opportunity to thank Almighty God and serve as a source of information to somebody. I finished service this Past February as a lawwyer who lost his dad jst two weeks to the comletion of my NYSC and I cried because my father served as a source of succour to me and I depended on his connections to get a job so I was devastated and sad when he died. I am his last kid and his burial went on in grand style without much financial contribution from me because I was jobless.I lost faith in God and started fighting my mother for her lack of help, I sent my CV to family and friends at home and abroad and all I got were promises upon promises.

I got the contact of the Law firm where I got this job from a senior lawyer colleague at my Law firm PPA in ibadan where I served and I personally went to ikoyi to drop my CV immediately I came back from service and I just completely forgot about the firm because I thought they will never call me because I didn't make 2:1 either in University and Law School but God surprised me after my father's burial as I was called late May for series of interviews which culminated in me being given a nice job in a Corporate Law firm on the Island.

I want all graduates still searching to please keep hanging in there and trusting in God because no man can or will take GOD'S GLORY in your life, only him reserves that right. All my contacts and network failed me but God showed himself mighty in my life. THANK YOU JESUS!

HANG IN THERE MY PEOPLE, GOD IS NEVER LATE!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by eluquenson(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
I wish you success in your new job.
Congratulations
Nb: Pls @op , go back to your mum & seek for forgiveness & prayer cos your mother is your 2nd God. Don't isolate her in this your sterling victory .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
eluquenson:
I wish you success in your new job. congratulations
Thanks brother.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 02, 2015
eluquenson:
I wish you success in your new job.
Congratulations
Nb: Pls @op , go back to your mum & seek for forgiveness & prayer cos your mother is your 2nd God. Don't isolate her in this your sterling victory .

Hmmmmm, I sure will brother.Thanks once more.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Yustash001(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
Congratulations...
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Emmysteve(m): 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2015
Congrats brother
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by timilehing(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulations bro
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Claroo(m): 2:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats Learned Brother
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by MissIndependent(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulations Brother....people keep saying there are no jobs whereas others are getting these jobs everyday! undecided undecided undecided

cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulations brother. ..

Testimonies really flowing on nl these days cheesy
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by idu1(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2015
How much are lawyers paid in this country

I mean how is your salary?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by busuyem: 7:15am On Jun 03, 2015
''It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that showeth mercy''. May God show us mercy at every area of our needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by MzCorleone(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2015
idu1:
How much are lawyers paid in this country

I mean how is your salary?
Really?!
What's your business with his salary??

Congratulations Op,the Lord that made it possible for you will also do the same for us all!

1 Like

Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by idu1(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2015
MzCorleone:

Really?!
What's your business with his salary??

Congratulations Op,the Lord that made it possible for you will also do the same for us all!
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats. God's favour will be with you by his grace.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by solarview(m): 7:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank God for granting your choice Job. Congrats
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Godmother(f): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats on your job and I wish you seasons of promotion
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulation OP.

Make amends to your mum ASAP.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Realtol(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
You are blessed! Go on to be successful, it's time for you to make it real big I pray God continue to be with you. God that did yours will also do ours.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Haboseyday(f): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by duduade: 9:00am On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulobia.. mine is coming o... Amen
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Uc25(f): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you all for your comments and well wishes.
God's blessings shall meet us at the point of our needs.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Thank you all for your comments and well wishes.
God's blessings shall meet us at the point of our needs.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Kratos3364(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bless! smiley
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by biznus: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Join me too I have got my dream job yay! undecided
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by Glocee(f): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Congratulations! I can't wait to share my here.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by ude25: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is so inspiring, congrat dear! I wish u all the best. And I tap into ur breakthrough
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by 1goodman: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
congratulations
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by trebron(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Congrats. Glory n honor be to the all powerful God.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by dhope: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Alcatraz001:
Praise the lord! I want to use this opportunity to thank Almighty God and serve as a source of information to somebody. I finished service this Past February as a lawwyer who lost his dad jst two weeks to the comletion of my NYSC and I cried because my father served as a source of succour to me and I depended on his connections to get a job so I was devastated and sad when he died. I am his last kid and his burial went on in grand style without much financial contribution from me because I was jobless.I lost faith in God and started fighting my mother for her lack of help, I sent my CV to family and friends at home and abroad and all I got were promises upon promises.

I got the contact of the Law firm where I got this job from a senior lawyer colleague at my Law firm PPA in ibadan where I served and I personally went to ikoyi to drop my CV immediately I came back from service and I just completely forgot about the firm because I thought they will never call me because I didn't make 2:1 either in University and Law School but God surprised me after my father's burial as I was called late May for series of interviews which culminated in me being given a nice job in a Corporate Law firm on the Island.

I want all graduates still searching to please keep hanging in there and trusting in God because no man can or will take GOD'S GLORY in your life, only him reserves that right. All my contacts and network failed me but God showed himself mighty in my life. THANK YOU JESUS!

HANG IN THERE MY PEOPLE, GOD IS NEVER LATE!
congratulations, may favour of God never depart frm ur life. am the next person to testify to God's goodness on this forum as i key into ur testimony.
Re: Thank You Lord!!! I Got A Wonderful Job. by JonSnow(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Typical yoloba scum Fighting his mother.

Next thing on your _retarded mind would be to use the poor woman for money rituals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Service Internship Programme At Afrimash, October 2018 / See How Heartless People Are / My Experience With Dragnet During Chevron IT Aptitude Test In Abraka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.