Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? (3369 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Anti-tithers Are Playing On The Intelligence Of Nigerian Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's With Nigerian Churches And Hilarious Revival Themes? by infonubia(m): 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
What's with Nigerian pastors and hilarious revival themes? Between "God na like this we go dey?" , "Who Tied This Goat?", and "I smell America", I can't figure out the most hilarious.

Now comes a new one courtesy of MediaTakeOut.com. Even foreigners have caught a wind of our pitiful funny church themes. Check out the caption on this one and let's know what you think.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-K0ArDr6ue7A/Um05OIrA8tI/AAAAAAAAChE/bthN29DgsJA/s1600/ratchet+preachers.JPG[/img]

Honestly, I'm not even sure if this is funny any longer. It's becoming ridiculous.

What do you think?

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe / 10 Ways To Stop Masturbation By Dr Zakir Naik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.