Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) (3371 Views)

Pastor Bakare Mocks Bishop Oyedepo For ‘Making Noise About His Private Jet’ / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Pussitto: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
president of beloved world incorporated AKA Christ embassy pastor Chris oyakhilome storms Benin in style as he enjoys the comfort of his luxurious private jet. The man of God and fondly called by his proteges will be holding his higher life convention in Benin. He is accompanied by red Tom and other Christ embassy pastors.

Source. http://chikasom..com/2017/10/pastor-chris-storms-his-hometown-with.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by HungerBAD: 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cool.

His members are on their way to Edo,but still stuck at the bad roads in Ore.

While he jets in with his private jet. Must be nice heading a big Church.

Big shout out to Pastors, sorry DADDY Adeboye,DADDY Oyedepo and DADDY ?which other Pastor claims to be a Daddy in Nigeria again?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Even in recession church business is expanding. God please come and call me into your vineyard
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by adepeter2027(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
jmichlins:
Even in recession church business is expanding. God please come and call me into your vineyard
Lmao
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
What is the essence of this news now

To make us feel bad that we don't own private jets too

If that's it, then you've succeeded in making me feel bad. angry

Airbus A360 fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by AHCB: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
I'm sure many of his followers will be waiting to get scammed by his smooth talk and cajoling tactics...
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by globemoney: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

Big shout out to Pastors, sorry DADDY Adeboye,DADDY Oyedepo and DADDY ?which other Pastor claims to be a Daddy in Nigeria again?
but you cheered the genocidal military dictator buhari when he was enjoying medicare abroad while abandoning nigerian hospitals to rot. dont see the difference here

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by ysyowel(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
chaiiiii alot of people will be healed and many will be saved,
thank you Jesus for what you are about to do
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by adepeter2027(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
ysyowel:
chaiiiii alot of people will be healed and many will be saved,
thank you Jesus for what you are about to do
Huhhhhhhhhhhhh??
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by DozieInc(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love this man.
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Martinez19(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

Huhhhhhhhhhhhh??
Africa is finished.
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by zionmade1: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

U can say all the rubbish u want to say, but people will still travel from other continents just to attend the meeting. The stadium will still be packed out with thousands at the overflow, God's spirit will still do wonders like he has always been doing. Hundreds of testimonies will still be recorded, several thousands will still surrender their lives to Christ, Several Lives would still be transformed

So the question is
Who cares how frustrated u are?
Who cares about ur level of bitterness?
Who care to listen to ur gibberish?
Why not find something better to do with ur life rather than running around Christian threads and showing ur frustrations
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by adepeter2027(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Africa is finished.
I now understand what jesus meant by those words when he said them on the cross.

It's finished - meaning some people will forever be mumu
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by adepeter2027(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
zionmade1:

U can say all the rubbish u want to say, but people will still travel from other continents just to attend the meeting. The stadium will still be packed out with thousands at the overflow, God's spirit will still do wonders like he has always been doing. Hundreds of testimonies will still be recorded, several thousands will still surrender their lives to Christ, Several Lives would still be transformed

So the question is
Why not find something better to do with ur life rather than running around Christian threads and showing ur frustrations

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Martinez19(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

I now understand what jesus meant by those words when he said them on the cross.

It's finished - meaning some people will forever be mumu
grin indeed it is finished.
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by atoleybaba(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2017
zionmade1:

So the question is
see as u waste space typing trash. y wont d stadium full when d devil has blinded must of u
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by zionmade1: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
atoleybaba:
see as u waste space typing trash. y wont d stadium full when d devil has blinded must of u
Go to the stadium and unblind dem na
its a free world
u can stand at the gate and preach wat u believe

Hobo
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by atoleybaba(m): 7:42am On Oct 19, 2017
zionmade1:

Go to the stadium and unblind dem na
its a free world
u can stand at the gate and preach wat u believe

Hobo
i dont need to go to d staduim...that is, why jehovah witnesses go from house to house to try to unblind dem and let dem know the truth
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by zionmade1: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2017
atoleybaba:
i dont need to go to d staduim...that is, why jehovah witnesses go from house to house to try to unblind dem and let dem know the truth
How many have the JWs succeded in unblinding? because the multitude of people that will come to that program shows that JW guys are wasting their time.

I see a Jw member being ashamed of telling people he is one.

Unblinder
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by atoleybaba(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
zionmade1:

How many have the JWs succeded in unblinding? because the multitude of people that will come to that program shows that JW guys are wasting their time.

I see a Jw member being ashamed of telling people he is one.

Unblinder
lmao....recently in my locality alone, a family of 6, 1 elderly man and 2 young ones embraced the truth nd stopped associating with false religion like that of cris nd gotten baptised as a witness and many more av done so thru out d year many are still going to do so till dec not only in nigeria but worldwide. last year over 300000 took d same step worldwide and this as always been so year and next year wont be exceptional so what makes u think they av nt been making success in unblinding.
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Pastor Chris is a scam. Pay him to mind.
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Crook and his crooked followers !
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by zionmade1: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2017
atoleybaba:
lmao....recently in my locality alone, a family of 6, 1 elderly man and 2 young ones embraced the truth nd stopped associating with false religion like that of cris nd gotten baptised as a witness and many more av done so thru out d year many are still going to do so till dec not only in nigeria but worldwide. last year over 300000 took d same step worldwide and this as always been so year and next year wont be exceptional so what makes u think they av nt been making success in unblinding.
hahahahaha
see statistics
last time i checked unblinding should be a miracle but sadly u guys dont believe in it
anyway i dont like criticizing churches no matter wat. u wont make start telling u my funny encounter with ur people that always promise to go and come back.
I admire their passion anyway, thats why I let them preach to me even though I dont need their sort of message but as long as listening to them makes them feel productive in the strive under the sun, I listen to them.
Criticize or call devilish all u want, i wont use the fingers God gave me to start typing criticism in the presence of the daughters of philistines.

But just note that, my house and car will go to heaven with me during rapture, so dont even start eyeing my properties
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Gtex(m): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2017
I just hope there will be salvation of soul cos dats d greatest miracle
Re: Pastor Chris Storms His Hometown With His Private Jet For A Convention (photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
HungerBAD:
Cool.

You're reasoning well bro. I wonder if this was Jesus' example. I'm not against accumulating riches but the Shepherd must also feed the flock. If he went in his private Jet to prisons, orphanages, to award scholarships etc, I'd be happier. Nevertheless, kudos to him.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA / Pagan-atheist Tribal Round Table Conference / Religion Finally Explained: A Link Btw Religion And Epilepsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.