Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Turning Your Passion To Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turning Your Passion To Profit (901 Views)

From Start To Profit: I'm building a website and sharing everything as I go. / Alpari Nigeria Turning To Forextime Nigeria / Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Your Passion To Profit by Bimboscoo: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
The Twelve P's of turning your passion to profit. First is to identify your Passion. Your passion is anything your do effortlessly without necessarily for monetary gains that excites you. Secondly, is your Personality. An introvert would not do well as a marketer and an extrovert would not do well as an accountant for example. Your personality must fit into your business for it to succed. Thirdly, is to know the People that needs your passion. If you sell to people that don't need your product, then you are just a noise maker to them. But when you identify the people that needs your product, you become a solution provider. Fourthly, identify the Problem that your passion can solve. Number five, is to create a Platform that can carry your passion or use an existing one. Simply put, create your own company or join one. Sixth, is to Package your passion into something presentable for the buyers. Seventh is to Price your passion. Learn not to over price or under price your passion. Eighth, is to Promoting your passion. Meaning, publicity. Nineth, is Presenting your passion. Simply put. Marketing your product. Making that sales. Number ten, the Product itself. Every passion must be turned into a product. Next is to Profit from your passion. Profit might not neccessarily be monetary. It could be emotional, goodwill, good name and reputation as the case may be. Lastly, Posterity. What would the world know your for when your are no more. Use your passion to affect the lifes of people positively.

2 Likes

Re: Turning Your Passion To Profit by Ademat7(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice write up bro! But ll like if u can use urself as example I mean how u've turn urs dat we might learn and we ll contribute more by d day
Re: Turning Your Passion To Profit by Bimboscoo: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Came across this from the book; SCHOOL OF MONEY by Olumide Emmanuel( Common Sense Guru). I thought i should not keep this kind of information to myself alone. Get a copy, it would bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship & Innovation Seminars - FREE TO ATTEND / Dredging And Haulage Job Of 5million Cubic Sand / Business Strategies/lessons To Learn From The Life Of A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.