Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Are There Good Marine Spirits? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Good Marine Spirits? (3132 Views)

Conquering Marine Spirits. / Beware Of White Garment Churches..the Worship The Marine Spirits! / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Good Marine Spirits? by bolaino(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
I came across a scripture yesterday, and in this scripture acknowledgement was paid to certain angels of the waters, there were being made to seem like good guys, but in the christian reality of things the only forces in the waters are marine spirits "mammy water" "pappy water". so the question is are there good marine spirits? Are there angels in the waters who assist people? I would gladly welcome your discussions.

Scripture: revelation 16 v 5.
For better understanding read from 1-7.
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by Allohrandy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mammy water or Pappy water does not exist. Stop believing in something that no one has ever seen. Its like believing that Santa clause exist and live in north pole
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by critique101(f): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
There r few. When they fall in love,they try their best not to ruin their lovers life like they do to other people.
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by bizmahn: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
There's nothing like good or bad marine spirits.All the angels of God dwell with God in heaven except they're on special earthly assignments.In revelation its easy to see that angels have different powers & assignments designated to them.There's angel or angels that have power from God over the wind,waters etc.That doesn't make such angels marine spirits.Marine spririts is a name usually used to address demons & fallen angels that live in the waters.

1 Like

Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yeye o
Omi o.

Too much of nollywood.
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by Joagbaje(m): 4:12am On Oct 28, 2013
bolaino: I came across a scripture yesterday, and in this scripture acknowledgement was paid to certain angels of the waters, there were being made to seem like good guys,

Revelation 16:5
And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

Firstly the events in the book of revelation are for the future. The angels of the water probably refers to some of the angels sent to the earth to pour wrath of God upon the earth and the sea in judgement

Revelation 16:1
THEN I heard a mighty voice from the temple sanctuary saying to the seven angels, Go and empty out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath and indignation. . , ,3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:and every living soul died in the sea.

If you read vs 4 and five together . It gives a sense that it's the same being sent to pour judgement on the waters.

Revelation 16:4-5 MESSAGE TRANSLATION
The third Angel poured his bowl on rivers and springs:The waters turned to blood. I heard the Angel of Waters say,
Righteous you are, and your judgments are righteous,
The Is, The Was, The Holy.

So the angel of the water simply refers to on of them ,just as he mentioned another one called the angel of the altar. But if the angels of the water refers to a different being than theses messangers sent . One thing is clear . Light and darkness don't work together. The marine spirit all are agents of darkness.

but in the christian reality of things the only forces in the waters are marine spirits "mammy water" "pappy water". so the question is are there good marine spirits? Are there angels in the waters who assist people? I would gladly welcome your discussions. .

There are no good marine spirits. They are all demonic being used by satan. Some of them may do some nice things to their victims for a season. They may appear to their victim with guise to protect them and give them Favour, (nice demons) but their love is like the love for salah ram and Christmas chicken. Feed them for a season then kill them for a feast.

1 Like

Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by twosquare(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Angel of the water as someone said above doesn't connotes Marine sprits ooo....Angels have their powers and abilities which God tatooed into them.....which they operate by.....d law written in them by Yahweh they act by.God is d manufacturer but He gave these spirits power of monopoly. If u want anything about water,secrets pertaining to waters,u got to locate that Angel.

Like the Cherub who led israelites in the wilderness,those are not ordinary beings...He knew how to call the east wind to part the water of red sea into two....these angels that u see are with secrets that only them knew,apart frm Yahweh... they excel in might and strength!!

And those Mammy tinz are all lies....whatever u call it..Mammy water or Yemoja are ancient lies of satan....demons appear that way to beguile ur mind...in ancient time d form of half woman half fish is d phillistines god called DAGON...
Demons have studied d human mind for ages and they know pictures work better..so they take different form just to deceive u and make u afraid, which cripples faith!!
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by bolaino(m): 1:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Joagbaje:

Revelation 16:5
And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

Firstly the events in the book of revelation are for the future. The angels of the water probably refers to some of the angels sent to the earth to pour wrath of God upon the earth and the sea in judgement

Revelation 16:1
THEN I heard a mighty voice from the temple sanctuary saying to the seven angels, Go and empty out on the earth the seven bowls of God’s wrath and indignation. . , ,3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man:and every living soul died in the sea.

If you read vs 4 and five together . It gives a sense that it's the same being sent to pour judgement on the waters.

Revelation 16:4-5 MESSAGE TRANSLATION
The third Angel poured his bowl on rivers and springs:The waters turned to blood. I heard the Angel of Waters say,
Righteous you are, and your judgments are righteous,
The Is, The Was, The Holy.

So the angel of the water simply refers to on of them ,just as he mentioned another one called the angel of the altar. But if the angels of the water refers to a different being than theses messangers sent . One thing is clear . Light and darkness don't work together. The marine spirit all are agents of darkness.

There are no good marine spirits. They are all demonic being used by satan. Some of them may do some nice things to their victims for a season. They may appear to their victim with guise to protect them and give them Favour, (nice demons) but their love is like the love for salah ram and Christmas chicken. Feed them for a season then kill them for a feast.
thank u my humble sire for replying my post as much as u've made some salient points, I would humbly chose to disagree, when the scriptures talked about the four horse men their specific duties were all mentioned, and if at all one of them chose to praise the name of God, then the four of them should have been mentioned praising God,

but this particular scripture referred to the angels or spirits of the waters, and a thorough read of the scripures would inform you about the good nature of certain angels or spirits of the waters, I believe not all forces in spirit realm are evil, there are good forces, and they aren't necessarily angels. There are many deep things in this life, and these things can only be revealed to a certain few, so for the rest of us who do not have that amount of knowledge I advise us to just stick to the things we know and the things we are comfortable with. Not all information or "truths" are essential, some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by Joagbaje(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2013
bolaino:
, there are good forces, and they aren't necessarily angels. There are many deep things in this life, and these things can only be revealed to a certain few, so for the rest of us who do not have that amount of knowledge I

Well I may partially agree with you that there are beings located geographically over certain regions of the earth . for example the bible talk about certain beings called watchers

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones:to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

My conclusion , these watchers are still angels. The same way demonic beings are over regions of the earth . Angels have same structure . But marine spirits are not godly . But if you think otherwise you can throw more light

1 Like

Re: Are There Good Marine Spirits? by bolaino(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Joagbaje:

Well I may partially agree with you that there are beings located geographically over certain regions of the earth . for example the bible talk about certain beings called watchers

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones:to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men

My conclusion , these watchers are still angels. The same way demonic beings are over regions of the earth . Angels have same structure . But marine spirits are not godly . But if you think otherwise you can throw more light
thank you sire, for finding out time to reply my post. The truth is that there are angels of the lord in all parts of the earth, because the truth is, if the lord had not sent down angels to earth, I'm sure by now no good soul would be alive, these good spirts are angels, they make sure that the devil does not "overdo" himself, they put a check on things, yes the devil has more demons under his command here on earth,

but there are also angels of the lord here on earth, they are in different forms and in different cultures, like the yoruba's have ifa, orisha, etc, these are the good angels, each culture all over the world has a story of good spirits who render help to them after the members of the culture had done something good.

Although there are wolves in sheeps clothings, there are forces of the devil who claim to be from God but are actually from the devil, that's why in this endtime one of the messages that should be preached is that God should give us the spirit of discernment, so that we can differentiate the voice of God from the voice of the devil who is the father of all lies.

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive Details About Who Was Crucified (gospel Of Barnabas) / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome :eternal Life – God’s Gift To Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.