Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Only For Those Who Need It Pls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only For Those Who Need It Pls (1648 Views)

Religion And Science On End Of The World Who Can Reconcile It Pls / If You Know It Pls Help! / Why Did God Plant That Tree In Garden When He Knows Man Will Eat It.pls answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2010
If you have need for us to pray for you over any issue, pls submit your prayer request to this email prayerpoint4all@yahoo.com
we shall be praying for you in our prayer sessions that God will answer you wherever you are but you must have faith in him first. Dont go about wasting your money on so called men of God to pray for you. God answers prayers free of charge and when he does that, just give him the glory. not neccessarily giving money for offering to any church except when you are led by the spirit of God. The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not about money. God bless you all.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by IDINRETE: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2010
you this man you don come again. Why should I take you serious, has any body gone blind in the other challenge you threw up
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nopuqeater: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2010
@Alexleo: « on: Today at 09:06:02 AM »
If you have need for us to pray for you over any issue, pls submit your prayer request to this email prayerpoint4all@yahoo.com
we shall be praying for you in our prayer sessions that God will answer you wherever you are but you must have faith in him first. Dont go about wasting your money on so called men of God to pray for you. God answers prayers free of charge
Kudos to you, Alexleo. "Eloi" does not charge anything for what He does for you to benefit you and prevent you from disasters. On earth preventions from ruinous of all types, and kinds, when "Eloi" wishes you well, no one can prevent His benefits and goodwills on you to reach you. And Eloi shows this by many all ways. So I illustrate His Mercy and Kindness which you can pay enough for, but have been charged zero but only as free to you, is the splitting of the seeds that germinate and in their assigned times, become not only seeds, but beyond seedlings, to fruit laden and harvest ready vegetation. From just one seed you get hundreds and thousands and 100 of thousands and more in the lifetime of the plant.

Now lets look at this from the view of forgiveness of sins, leading to the great benefits on the Day of Judgement, otherwise, how can we pay for the usage of a single eye, when we have two and many more essential and functional parts? "Eloi" the Creator of us, gives us Mercy and reward under His great Favor on us, as long as we obey His Rules and Regulations in believing that Only He, without any partner is our Lord Who deserves all our reverences and worship, while others are just lie us, in the final analysis since they themselves worship Eloi and declared from their own mouth that they are servants and slaves yeilding to the commandments and rules of Eloi. For illustration, Jesus son of Mary said "Your Servant who You sent". This alone is enough to scare us from equating him with Eloi.

Since Eloi shows Mercy free of charge on us in this world, why would He not do the same thing in heaven, on the day of Judgement? Afterall Jesus said in his "the Lord's Prayer" about Eloi "Only Yours must be done on earth (if the creation is wise with obedience) as it is done in heaven (by your angels and those of your creations mankind does not know about). God, The Almighty Eloi therefore, by His Immense Mercy Power and Ability and capability to do all things, needs nothing to forgive us, and thereby admits us in the company of those He has mercy on. It will be unwise and pure foolishness to therefore after all His mercy of free of charge on earth that He will not have the same process of free of Charge Mercy on that day. There is no need to for Him, Eloi Who is Irresistable to noe kill human being or all of us, when He rejected and thereby stopped the jews from any more slaughter of Aminal, and even before them Abraham, the Personal Friend of Eloi was stopped from killing his sonwith a replacement of Ram, an animal. There is no way then that Eloi will return to kill a man whose blood will flow far more than the blood of the willing and completely submitting to father Abraham, the young male placed to be slaughtered. S

So people, stop wasting your time, to put your hope that it is a hung human who cried to "Eloi" in a way that it is unmistaking that he did not sign up for any death right there, and definitely not the one that is being intended for him by the mob who strung him on the wooded pole. Put your hope in Eloi, alone Who is capable of doing everything, while Jesus said of his own power he can do nothing, while we all agree that nothing is Impossible for Eloi. But Jjust because it is not impossible for Eloi to do anything, He will not do anything that does not fit His Majesty as Eloi the Creator Who has created death to catch man. He will not not degrade Himself just to proof a point of Mercy, when He can give Mercy without anyone getting hurt or asking Him why do it this way and not that way? Just like Eloi is Just, He does not rush justice on anyone, so he allows a time to seek forgiveness as such a person repents. If He accepets the repentance of the guilty, why will he have to waste the life of a man who is clearly does not want to die, in order that we know Eloi love us? Afterall, whose love and mercy is as great as that Eloi shows even with a splitting of a single grain to germination?

and when he does that, just give him the glory. not neccessarily giving money for offering to any church except when you are led by the spirit of God. The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not about money. God bless you all.[/uote]You started great and you mess it up by calling a man your lord. How do you proof that anyone is worthy of such position except the true Lord God Creator Eloi? Worship no one else, please.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by precap2(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Alexleo: « on: Today at 09:06:02 AM »Kudos to you, Alexleo. "Eloi" does not charge anything for what He does for you to benefit you and prevent you from disasters. On earth preventions from ruinous of all types, and kinds, when "Eloi" wishes you well, no one can prevent His benefits and goodwills on you to reach you. And Eloi shows this by many all ways. So I illustrate His Mercy and Kindness which you can pay enough for, but have been charged zero but only as free to you, is the splitting of the seeds that germinate and in their assigned times, become not only seeds, but beyond seedlings, to fruit laden and harvest ready vegetation. From just one seed you get hundreds and thousands and 100 of thousands and more in the lifetime of the plant.

Now lets look at this from the view of forgiveness of sins, leading to the great benefits on the Day of Judgement, otherwise, how can we pay for the usage of a single eye, when we have two and many more essential and functional parts? "Eloi" the Creator of us, gives us Mercy and reward under His great Favor on us, as long as we obey His Rules and Regulations in believing that Only He, without any partner is our Lord Who deserves all our reverences and worship, while others are just lie us, in the final analysis since they themselves worship Eloi and declared from their own mouth that they are servants and slaves yeilding to the commandments and rules of Eloi. For illustration, Jesus son of Mary said "Your Servant who You sent". This alone is enough to scare us from equating him with Eloi.

Since Eloi shows Mercy free of charge on us in this world, why would He not do the same thing in heaven, on the day of Judgement? Afterall Jesus said in his "the Lord's Prayer" about Eloi "Only Yours must be done on earth (if the creation is wise with obedience) as it is done in heaven (by your angels and those of your creations mankind does not know about). God, The Almighty Eloi therefore, by His Immense Mercy Power and Ability and capability to do all things, needs nothing to forgive us, and thereby admits us in the company of those He has mercy on. It will be unwise and pure foolishness to therefore after all His mercy of free of charge on earth that He will not have the same process of free of Charge Mercy on that day. There is no need to for Him, Eloi Who is Irresistable to noe kill human being or all of us, when He rejected and thereby stopped the jews from any more slaughter of Aminal, and even before them Abraham, the Personal Friend of Eloi was stopped from killing his sonwith a replacement of Ram, an animal. There is no way then that Eloi will return to kill a man whose blood will flow far more than the blood of the willing and completely submitting to father Abraham, the young male placed to be slaughtered. S

So people, stop wasting your time, to put your hope that it is a hung human who cried to "Eloi" in a way that it is unmistaking that he did not sign up for any death right there, and definitely not the one that is being intended for him by the mob who strung him on the wooded pole. Put your hope in Eloi, alone Who is capable of doing everything, while Jesus said of his own power he can do nothing, while we all agree that nothing is Impossible for Eloi. But Jjust because it is not impossible for Eloi to do anything, He will not do anything that does not fit His Majesty as Eloi the Creator Who has created death to catch man. He will not not degrade Himself just to proof a point of Mercy, when He can give Mercy without anyone getting hurt or asking Him why do it this way and not that way? Just like Eloi is Just, He does not rush justice on anyone, so he allows a time to seek forgiveness as such a person repents. If He accepets the repentance of the guilty, why will he have to waste the life of a man who is clearly does not want to die, in order that we know Eloi love us? Afterall, whose love and mercy is as great as that Eloi shows even with a splitting of a single grain to germination?

It's very good to read the Aramaic script and pick a word for the Father then repeat it endlessly anyhow you like, but do you believe the Bible? Do you believe it totally or are selective about what to believe? I know very well that if you believe the entire Bible, you won't be saying certain things without noticing some obvious contradictions. You either abandon reasoning into scripture and take it verbatim, or you reason into it and distort it. it's your choice though.

Holla!
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nopuqeater: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2010
@Precap2: it must be important that you are up this early. The people of Wilshire Boulevard are still 3.08 am.

If you believe the Whole Bible, then please tell me Where is Yahweh, or Jehovah in Eloi lu yah? You see Eloi in there?

Then which is correct: "I and my father are one" or Jesus Your servant who You send"?
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Precap2: it must be important that you are up this early. The people of Wilshire Boulevard are still 3.08 am.

If you believe the Whole Bible, then please tell me Where is Yahweh, or Jehovah in Eloi lu yah? You see Eloi in there?

Then which is correct: "I and my father are one" or Jesus Your servant who You send"?

ur point is what exactly? when ever you see any post/thread thats not islamic, u tend to jump in to rant
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Image123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
^^Is this virus or what?
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by precap2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 16, 2010
nopuqeater:

You seem to have a lot of knowledge including that of Wilshire Boulevard, but I think your clock was damaged or misread.
Please you did not reply to my comment and question above but, rather you were very tangential and diversionary and then capped it with another question of yours. Is that a way to discuss?

Holla!
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2010
@IDINRETE,
the issue here is about trusting God to answer prayers. Weather you take me serious or not is irrelevant. If you have a request you can drop it in the email for prayers and if you dont have, i advice you engage in something that will be more profitable to you. So if you take me serious does that translate into profit to my private business? Am just doing doing the work of God here- to pray for my fellow human beings. Did i ask for money? I dont need your money. God is my source and He is faithful. God help you and bless you too.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
@nopuqeatar,
You started great and you mess it up by calling a man your lord. How do you proof that anyone is worthy of such position except the true Lord God Creator Eloi? Worship no one else, please. Quote.

the above was what you used in closing your responnse to my post. However am still throwing it back to you that you ended up in a mess by saying that Jesus is not my Lord. JESUS IS MY LORD. Generally your response has some question marks.??
You cant seperate Jesus from God except if you dont believe in the Holy Trinity. And of course weather you believe it or not doesnt change the fact that there is the Holy Trinity. Pity, the wind of doctrines which satan has been blowing has carried most of you people but God will deliver you.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Mudley313: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
alexleo:

@IDINRETE,
the issue here is about trusting God to answer prayers.

you asked your god to answer your prayer to make those who dared to take you on your challenge go blind and he woefully failed you before the very eyes of everyone on the religious section in nairaland so why would any right thinking person take you or your god any seriously. i'm sorry to say, but you serve a dead god
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2010
mudley313,
I serve a living God who created all things including you. The God i serve is a wise God who sees and knows far more than me and you. He answers our prayers and He surely answered me that prayer you are talking about. For us christians when you pray God can answer yes or no or wait. These are the three ways he answers us and he answers according to His wisdom. If you are a father, do you agree to all requests from your kids even when you see it as not necessary or not the right step to be taken? Or you think God is a robot. If i pray and he says No. Thats an answer and the best for that matter.
And what does it profit God if he had answered yes to that prayer and you people still refuse to repent? Was Banom not an atheist in this nairaland? when he posted his testimony of how he woke up one morning and felt the touch of God that made him to repent did any of you repent? If he had said that somebody preached to him you people would have said he was brainwashed by the person but here he said nobody preached to him. That he he felt a divine touch yet you people still have not repented what else do you want God to do to convince you? Was it not in this nairaland that the testimony of a white man who use to be an atheist was posted. How he died and saw himself being pushed by a force to hell untill Jesus came and brought him back to life and he repented. Has any of you repented since then? In my church we have some staunch atheist who later came in contact with God's divine power and repented. Some of them are now big time ministers and pastors in our churches. One good qualities of atheists is that when they repent they do the work of God better than those of us who were not atheists and i guess thats why satan goes all out to make them not to believe or repent. I pray God to intervene on your behalf. Mudley313, you might turn out to be a big time minister or pastor of God's church tomorrow. I pray God to to do it. Amen. Some of you atheists are blessed with a lot of wisdom but you are using it wrongly. Come over with us to serve this our GREAT GOD.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nopuqeater: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2010
@Alexleo: « #9 on: Yesterday at 07:19:31 PM »
@nopuqeatar,
You started great and you mess it up by calling a man your lord. How do you proof that anyone is worthy of such position except the true Lord God Creator Eloi? Worship no one else, please. Quote.

the above was what you used in closing your responnse to my post. However am still throwing it back to you that you ended up in a mess by saying that Jesus is not my Lord. JESUS IS MY LORD.
Your Lord has a Lord? Then which is greater Lord between your lord and the Lord of your lord? If any other "Lord" is greater than your lord, then your lord must not be a real "Lord". So we go to what Jesus, your lord said, and use that against you: Jesus said, "Jesus your servant who You send". Jesus said he is a servant of a God. You said Jesus is a lord. Between you and jesus who said he is a servant sent, and you who say he is a lord, who is the liar? Tell me the name of the liar between you who call Jesus lord and jesus who calls himself a servant of Eloi. You cant escape this. You have to answer directly with direct explanation.

Generally your response has some question marks.??
You cant seperate Jesus from God
Yes I can. Unless you are saying that Jesus was a liar and naive to have said he is a servant sent by his God, Eloi?

except if you dont believe in the Holy Trinity.
From the verse where Jesus said he is a servant of Eloi, Who sent him, Jesus did not believe the "holy trinity". So I am in a better camp with Jesus while you are in an opposing camp to Jesus. Now who is following his own vain desire between you and I? Dont ruin yourself by lying on Jesus.

And of course weather you believe it or not doesnt change the fact that there is the Holy Trinity
Jesus declared he is not part of your "holy trinity". Dont throw yourself in the fire of hell by mere arrogance, and or ignorance.

Pity, the wind of doctrines which satan has been blowing has carried most of you people but God will deliver you.
Unless Jesus and me are being controlled by Satan because we do not believe in your holy trinity doctrine, then you are correct. This means jesus and me will both end up in fire of hell for our disbelief. You will then enter paradise of holy trinity, without Jesus to be found except he and I are together. If this not true, then you are the liar who will rightfully deserving a whole lotta punishment in hell. It is you then that Satan had deceived. When Eloi gave the ten commmandments to Moses, He said "Worship Me your Lord God Creator Eloi". Jesus believed this since he said he came to fulfill the content of OT, the laws and the prophets, and warned anyone who does not want to be the least in the kingdom of heaven on the day of Judgement not to abolish OT, the laws and prophets or encourage anyone to do so. Is there anywhere in the NT that Jesus says like how Eloi had said in OT that he Jesus should be worship as Eloi, or along with Eloi? Where? I want you to show the whole world? If you cant I will show you that the claims that you made are all false, since there is no place in the NT where Jesus whole heartedly accepted any worship from anyone, much less saying like Eloi, "Am your Lord, your Creator, your God and My Name is Eloi". Jesus cried out to his "Eloi" when he was on the cross, according to your Bible. Read it if you dont know. Now, was Jesus crying out aloud to himself, when he cried out to "Eloi"?
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by precap2(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2010
@nopuqeater, you're a Muslim and can't say any reasonable thing about Christianity. The nature of faith forbids that. If you read well in this and any other forum I don't criticize any religion (because faith is mutually exclusive, naturally), I only ask to know more.
The nature of your criticism is making you obnoxious everywhere

Holla!
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Image123(m): 11:36am On Jul 17, 2010
Have you not read John 13v13? Ye call me master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
Jesus is Lord. It's not so difficult. Don't you know for instance, that your father can still refer to another as 'sir'. Does that absolve you from calling him(your father) 'sir'? Be careful.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2010
nopuqueater,
so if you give birth to children are you saying that it will be wrong for them to call you their father or daddy simply because you already have a father that gave birth to you? Pls dont confuse issues here, Jesus is not our equal. He is the son of God and our Lord just like you are the son of your father and the father of your children.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by precap2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
alexleo:

nopuqueater,
so if you give birth to children are you saying that it will be wrong for them to call you their father or daddy simply because you already have a father that gave birth to you? Pls dont confuse issues here, Jesus is not our equal. He is the son of God and our Lord just like you are the son of your father and the father of your children.

A carnal, bigoted mind will never understand the things of the Spirit. You have made a good point, let him that has an ear hear!

Holla!
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2010
mudley313,
get the message. if we make a request to God and he in his supreme wisdom turns it down, that doesnt make him a dead God just like when you turn down a request made by your children doesnt make you a dead father. Thanks.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nopuqeater: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Alexleo: « #15 on: Today at 02:09:38 PM »
nopuqueater,
so if you give birth to children are you saying that it will be wrong for them to call you their father or daddy simply because you already have a father that gave birth to you?
Who am I to my children? Father. Why am I their father? Many reasons, 2 of them are that I legally marry their mother, so that neither she nor I will perform fornication or adultery with each other, when we have sexual intercourse. The other reason is that she and I had sexual intercourses, where some of them resulted into her getting pregnant and producing the children, if they are not multiple birth babies. So it is now clear to you that am legal to their mother and so their mother is legal to me for sexual intercourses, not only for producing babies alone, but for satisfying our sexual drives and enjoyments. Who is my father to my children? Grandfather. Why? He is not the one who married and got their mother pregnant. I am. But my father is grandfather because he married my mother, got her pregnant to have me. Now explain this in the case of Jesus and Eloi. You are done for, now.

Pls dont confuse issues here, Jesus is not our equal
But Jesus is my nature type. He was human. His mother Mary was a female human. He Jesus was a male human. Many actresses in america have children and dont even know who the fathers are. Why? They go to sperm banks to get a sperm to fertilize an egg. Sometimes they do it in the dish in the laboratory, and implant it in the womb of the surrogate mother. So the baby comes out, they become the mother, without getting a man to mount them and or overcome them and or overshadow them and or come upon them with power (you know what I mean, since they do not want to break a sweat at anytime, and definitely not at the delivery room). Yet they talk about it as if they hav labored so hard to get the baby like the woman who did everything. Now tell me, what Mary did in the sweating room with the "Father" o Jesus, as you claim that he has a Father. Was Mary at anytime under the father sweating, because in the Quran Allah asked "How can I your Lord have a son without having a wife?"

He is the son of God and our Lord just like you are the son of your father and the father of your children.
My father mounted my mother. I am very clear of that because I was conceived the old fashion way, it is the normal way. My children are my children because they are my products from mounting their mother, in the old fashion way, "it is the normal way". I hope you are not ignorant of this process, because your wife will cry back to her parents, if she didnt complain to your parents first that this man is a mumu, ignorant of the ways of the birds and the bees. Somebody may just be doing the tapping, if your wife is not complaining about your ignorance, and just give you the babies by name. Is that what happened from Mary about God being the father of Jesus, if God never had intercourse with Mary at anytime?
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Image123(m): 6:43pm On Jul 17, 2010
Yorubas say 'e gba mi'. Done for ke? This sect can be real funny then annoying, then pitiful.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
Nopugqeater,
pls carry that your ungodly story out of here because you are wasting your time. You think i have time to be reading what doesnt make sense? Better still you can go and open a thread where you can discuss those your trash. IT IS NOT FOR ME.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2010
TESTIMONY.
A woman who has been having a runing battle within her family with the husband who has been so good but suddenly changed attitude towards her for some time called me a week ago and told me that the husband has finally teamed up with his people to force her out of the house. I went into prayers that night. Just a week after the prayers, God began to move and the man's senses started returning. His hash behaviour started changing to good. Today she told me that last night the man knelt down and was begging her to forgive him all the persecutions he has given to her and their kids and promised to set up a good business for her. Because at a point he stopped caring much about how they fed. Yet he was living in the same house with them, though like a stranger. She was so full of joy and thanks to the Lord because she never knew there will be a remedy. She had already giving up and told me she has no option than to leave the house since they want her out. but I told her not to agree to leave rather she should stay and lets be putting her in prayers that God should change her situation. She suffered terribly in the hands of that man but today, her story has changed for good.
SOMEBODY'S BAD STORY HERE WILL SOON CHANGE FOR GOOD IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY FOR HIS GOODNESS TO US.

If you also have a testimony to share here pls feel free to do so. It will serve as an encouragement to others. This thread is not for useless arguments pls. its for prayers,testimonies and praises. we cant continue arguing all the time pls. there is time for everything. God bless you.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Mudley313: 3:14am On Jul 18, 2010
alexleo:

mudley313,
I serve a living God

NO. You serve a non-existent DEAD god as confirmed in that challenge you and your god woefully LOST. Stop coming up with baseless excuses

The God i serve is a wise God who sees and knows far more than me and you. He answers our prayers and He surely answered me that prayer you are talking about. For us christians when you pray God can answer yes or no or wait. These are the three ways he answers us and he answers according to His wisdom. If you are a father, do you agree to all requests from your kids even when you see it as not necessary or not the right step to be taken? Or you think God is a robot. If i pray and he says No. Thats an answer and the best for that matter.
And what does it profit God if he had answered yes to that prayer and you people still refuse to repent? Was Banom not an atheist in this nairaland? when he posted his testimony of how he woke up one morning and felt the touch of God that made him to repent did any of you repent? If he had said that somebody preached to him you people would have said he was brainwashed by the person but here he said nobody preached to him. That he he felt a divine touch yet you people still have not repented what else do you want God to do to convince you? Was it not in this nairaland that the testimony of a white man who use to be an atheist was posted. How he died and saw himself being pushed by a force to hell untill Jesus came and brought him back to life and he repented. Has any of you repented since then? In my church we have some staunch atheist who later came in contact with God's divine power and repented. Some of them are now big time ministers and pastors in our churches. One good qualities of atheists is that when they repent they do the work of God better than those of us who were not atheists and i guess thats why satan goes all out to make them not to believe or repent. I pray God to intervene on your behalf. Mudley313, you might turn out to be a big time minister or pastor of God's church tomorrow. I pray God to to do it. Amen. Some of you atheists are blessed with a lot of wisdom but you are using it wrongly. Come over with us to serve this our GREAT GOD.

^^^the rantings of a delusional freak
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Joagbaje(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2010
alexleo:

we shall be praying for you in our prayer sessions that God will answer you wherever you are but you must have faith in him first. Dont go about wasting your money on so called men of God to pray for you. God answers prayers free of charge and when he does that, just give him the glory. not neccessarily giving money for offering to any church except when you are led by the spirit of God. The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not about money. God bless you all.

Go and win souls to Christ, Leave other men sheep alone .The primary call on every minister is soulwinning. If others are labouring to bring men into Gods kingdom, You cant sit in one place to be diverting their attention with your so called prayers. Is their pastor not teaching them to pray. Leave other men sheep alone. It is an unbiblical ministry.

Ro 15:20
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2010
Joagbaje:

Go and win souls to Christ, Leave other men sheep alone .The primary call on every minister is soulwinning. If others are labouring to bring men into Gods kingdom, You cant sit in one place to be diverting their attention with your so called prayers. Is their pastor not teaching them to pray. Leave other men sheep alone. It is an unbiblical ministry.

Ro 15:20
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

Foolish talks are not difficult to notice. Did I tell you am running a ministry? Have i ever mentioned my church here like you people who go about defending your Chris Embassy or have I ever invited anybody here to my church? My own is to say the truth weather you like it or not. Because I told you the truth, now you ve come up with a fools talk. You are quoting bible for me.
Bear ye one another's burden (6:2). Is that not also a bible quotation? you think I am a ministry freak like you people? I have my private business that is not giving me time and I belong to a church and am ok with that. Ministry freaks like you will soon leave your Chris Embassy to go and open your own church in the name of Higher calling to deceive uninformed minds into hell. I pity you ministers of food and money.
GO START A BUSINESS OR FIND A JOB AND STOP RELYING ON CHURCH MONEY. THINK OF GIVING YOUR CHURCH MONEY AND NOT YOUR CHURCH GIVING YOU.

Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2010
Let me state clearly here that i am not runing any ministry be it prayer ministry of any kind. The prayer session am talking about is a time we use in our church to remember other people in prayer and we receive this prayer requests from all over the world and pray for them. When I talk about my church here i dont mean my personal church. Its a church that was established over a century ago in U.S.A and brought to Nigeria over seventy years ago. i ve spent close to forty years in the church. I may not be okay with everything in my church but no church is perfect. I am not a ministry freak rather I believe that if there is anything I see going wrong in my church I should join hands to see that it is corrected. These days we see a situation where once a minister of God falls out with his church or pastor, the next thing he goes out to open his own church. Those are ministers of food and money. I pity them. I am a full fledged business man and God is blessing me. I am not interested in church money rather i always pray God to help me to be putting my money in the work of God and in the people of God. Like I said earlier, if you have a prayer request you want us to join you in prayers pls drop it at that email box. God bless you.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by nopuqeater: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2010
@Alexleo: « #20 on: Yesterday at 08:49:56 PM »
Nopugqeater,
pls carry that your ungodly story out of here
What is unGodly is your lies against Eloi Who sent His slave Jesus, and your lies against Jesus the slave of Eloi who He sent to the Children of Israel.

because you are wasting your time. You think i have time to be reading what doesnt make sense
The time waster is you, and what does not make sense is what you are typing that we are forced to read along with you. You said Jesus is son of God, so it is a proper question that must be rightly asked; who is the wife that bore Jesus for God? Though Jesus said he is a slave servant of Eloi the God, you cant help yourself from lying on God Eloi and His Servant Jesus who preached to Israel.

Better still you can go and open a thread where you can discuss those your trash. IT IS NOT FOR ME.
Nothing good for you, since you are immensed in your lies. You and your gods.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2010
mudley313,
the greatest delusion is when you cant produce an anwer to what i asked you-     does it mean that if you turn down a request made to you by your child you are a dead father??
the greatest delusion is when your fellow atheist here called Banom got a divine touch from God and repented, gave his testimony here and you still chose to remain in your foolish idea that there is no God.
the greatest delusion is when you have read testimonies of other atheists here who has experienced God and repented and still remained in your foolish belief.
The greatest delusion is when you claim there is no God and still come to a section where people who believe him discuss.
The greatest delusion is when you only make  unreasonable and unfounded statements to questions that are posed before you about God.

You people only talk about delusions each time we christians confront you with the truth. Why dont you answer questions that we ask you people? That shows you guys have nothing to offer in your so called atheism. Christians have always taken time to answer your questions point by point. Even people of other religions try also to answer your questions but in your own case the only language you people use to answer questions is delusion and that is the greatest of all delusions.
WEATHER YOU BELIEVE OR NOT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THERE IS GOD.

Anyway, this thread is not for foolish arguments and i may not reply you again nor read your replies even if you post hundred of them in this particular thread because thats not what this thread is created for. when we get to a thread that calls for arguments we can trash things out if i have the time.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Joagbaje(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
@alexleo

Foolish talks are not difficult to notice. Did I tell you am running a ministry? Have i ever mentioned my church here like you people who go about defending your Chris Embassy or have I ever invited anybody here to my church? My own is to say the truth weather you like it or not. Because I told you the truth, now you ve come up with a fools talk. You are quoting bible for me.
 Bear ye one another's burden (6:2). Is that not also a bible quotation? you think I am a ministry freak like you people? I have my private business that is not giving me time and I belong to a church and am ok with that. Ministry freaks like you will soon leave your Chris Embassy to go and open your own church in the name of Higher calling to deceive uninformed minds into hell. I pity you ministers of food and money.
GO START A BUSINESS OR FIND A JOB AND STOP RELYING ON CHURCH MONEY. THINK OF GIVING YOUR CHURCH MONEY AND NOT YOUR CHURCH GIVING YOU.

You went beyond your prayer boundary and that makes your motive suspicious.

alexleo:

we shall be praying for you in our prayer sessions that God will answer you wherever you are but you must have faith in him
first.

if you have stopped here it would have made some sense. Even though whatever gift you have should have been to support your pastor and not forming another. But you went beyond that and started chriticising others.

Dont go about wasting your money on so called men of God to pray for you. God answers prayers free of charge and when he does that, just give him the glory. not neccessarily giving money for offering to any church except when you are led by the spirit of God. The gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is not about money. God bless you all.

Now I am not aware any pastor will ask his congregation for money for prayers. it is strange organisation of prayer contractors that does that. Distracting other men"s sheep.Imaging you criticising giving of offerings etc . All in the name of you want to pray for them . You are overstepping spiritual boundaries. Stay in your call and ministry. Submit to your pastor .

Paul had men that had grace for prayers and intercession . They submitted their gifts under Paul who was their head. Not seeking another vision.

Colossians 4:12
12 Epaphras, who is[ one] of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
joagbaje,
did i criticize offering? Didnt you read where i said i always pray God to help me to put my money in God's work and in God's people? Offering is good but the way some pastors go about it isnt good. Did i mention your church in this post? Is it not the same prayer contractors you are talking about that i was also refering to. And do those contractors not call themselves men of God?
Somewhere close to my area here one of them sells miracle pure water to people at five thousand naira each after prayer and people will just line up to buy ordinary five naira pure water for five thousand naira out of spiritual ignorance and you want us to keep quiet. Does your pastor chris do that? If he does that then let us know because i dont understand your headache with my post.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by alexleo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
Again you talked about submitting to my pastor. You think am runing a program here outside my church? When we collect prayer requests we take it to our church and i told you we have a prayer session where we pray ove people's request. That i posted a testimony of someone who made her own request a private thing between me and her does that mean not submitting to my pastor? For me to have stayed close to forty years in my church under various pastors without changing to another church tells you that am submissive. Or does submitting to my pastor mean not speaking out the truth? My friend somebody like you may not even be submissive enough to stay in that your chris embassy for forty years without opening your own church or changing to another church that can offer you better pay.
Re: Only For Those Who Need It Pls by Joagbaje(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
It's because you don't know the spirit we are of. Sorry if I misunderstood you. But you approach was harsh sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim leader regrets shaking Michelle obama's hand / Amazing Bible Facts: Scriptures Prove Pre-trib Secret Rapture False! / The Positive Ministry Of The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.