Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do I Get The UNIPORT Pre Degree (post UTME) Aptitude Test Papers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get The UNIPORT Pre Degree (post UTME) Aptitude Test Papers? (996 Views)

Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test Lecture 1: Anagram / ABSU Releases 2012/2013 Post UTME Aptitude Test (check Yours) / Delsu And Uniport Pre-degree/islt Programmes ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get The UNIPORT Pre Degree (post UTME) Aptitude Test Papers? by Websurfers: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hello Friend, I hope you're doing good.

Please I just registered for the Uniport 2013/2014 Pre Degree programme, Please if you have their aptitude text papers, kindly share with me, I'd be very glad. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: How Do I Get The UNIPORT Pre Degree (post UTME) Aptitude Test Papers? by fabby26(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Websurfers: Hello Friend, I hope you're doing good.

Please I just registered for the Uniport 2013/2014 Pre Degree programme, Please if you have their aptitude text papers, kindly share with me, I'd be very glad. Thanks and God bless you.

You have to be specific, for Sience related courses it is called BASIC PROGRAMME. For Art-related courses, it is called CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME. So it depends on the one you applied for.
Note the correction
Also your choice of words in your subject heading is quite contradicting. Do you mean Post-Utme past question papers or the remedial program (mentioned above) past question papers? They're two different things altogether. But I guess you are talking of the latter (remedial program)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nasarawa First Admission List Is Out. / Apply Today For The Clinton International Summer School [fully Funded] / Easiest Nigerian Universities To Get Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.