Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church (17445 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by LMAyedun(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Recuperating governor seeks forgiveness

Recuperating Governor of Taraba State, Danbaba Danfulani Suntai caused an emotional scene when he stormed the Unity Chapel Church (UCC) in Government House, Jalingo for thanks giving at the weekend.

Suntai was pronounced dead when an aircraft he piloted crashed near Yola, the Adamawa State capital, on Thursday, October 25 last year.

He spent 10 months in Germany and United States hospitals for treatment, returning on August 25.

He wrote the House of Assembly of his readiness to resume duty but was stopped by the lawmakers on health grounds.

Last Friday was exactly one year since the governor and his Aide de Camp (ADC) Iliya Dasat, Chief Detail Joel Danladi and Chief Security Officer (CSO) Tino Dangana who were also on board the ill-fated Cessna 208 aircraft survived the air mishap.

The three aides who were treated in Germany were with the governor during the thanksgiving service. Also accompanying the governor were his wife Hauwa, the Secretary to the State Government (SSG) GT Kataps and Chief of Staff, Aminu Jika, among other aides.
Suntai’s thanksgiving ceremony came a few days after he went out for a fishing expedition to shake off officialdom.

The congregation was all tears on seeing him. The tears of joy  followed  the governor’s speech, which turned out to be the morning sermon for the worshipers.

“I thank God that I survived the air crash to see this day. I am happy to reunite with you again,” Suntai said.
He thanked Taraba residents for their prayers on him which he said have helped him.

The governor preached forgiveness and asked everybody whom he said he may have offended to forgive him.

“Do not hold anything against your enemy or anyone at heart. For me and my family, we have forgiven all our adversaries,” he said.
Suntai said what God has done and shown him, even if he drops dead today (on Friday) he would die a fulfilled mortal.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/suntai-marks-one-year-air-crash-survival-thanksgiving-service/

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Polio: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Which one is Suntai

5 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by lafuria1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Time truly flies, one year already. I guess he is still the governor. Anyway as long as taraba people are pleased, all is well
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Meringe(m): 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
I watched the thanksgiving service on NTA, personally I don't think he is that weak which some people forced us to believe, just that there is no true loyalty in Nigerian Politics.
I expected the Ag Gov to handover the mantle to him and watch the people's reaction just as GEJ did when his former boss came back but he is power drunk to induce the HA to side him.
I pray God to heal him permanent cos all have sinned!!!

14 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank God for your life. Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by free2ryhme: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank God for life
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by yunglykmine(m): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wow!! One year already.
Mr. Suntai, its time to do good, a second chance you've been offered. Lucky you.

Fast recovery Sir.

7 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by skiesoduah: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
First to get here. Wow
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by gluv01(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
skies.oduah:
First to get here. Wow

tongue tongue Try again

4 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by modextus(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
shocked
la furia: Time truly flies.
i tell you... Can't believe its a year already

Anyways good for him..may God see him. Through

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by kelEmi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank God for you life wella o... Thank am say no be " One year in mind"... tongue

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nemma(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its true time flies, am happy for your life... Go and live a life without sin.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Datiboboi: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
AIIA
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by greenbabe(f): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
May God be praised

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by AdekunleSegun(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm...

please read my signature and contact me if you are interested
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Can someone post a video link .Seeing they say is believing

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
who would have thought that yu wuld survive d fatal crash.....God has a purpose fr yu. live straight fr d rest of ur life. get well soon sir

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by niyiduke01(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
I guess that it,s now time for him to resume office cos i believed that the deputy has been holding or representing the state house for him..LOL...New dramas to unfold very soon.....Anyway it,s good of him to appreciates the God second chance for his life...ciao.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Asabeq(f): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Don't try to make fun of my Gov. If you have nothing to say pls go to bed ok

Polio: Which one is Suntai

3 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Polio: Which one is Suntai
center

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
teeo: Can someone post a video link .Seeing they say is believing
thomas....oneday yu wuld c lagoon bt stil jump in to confirm if it s lagoon...som human r rili sick!
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Asabeq(f): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wait till Jesus comes! U no get NTA for house?

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2013

Youre seeing a picture of him holding mic, ure asking for video! Was he licking the mic?! Olokpa Jédí

4 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by mike404(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
NO WEAPON FASHIONED BY BOKO BOYS AGAINST DANBABA DANFULANI SUNTAI SHALL PROSPER...GOD IS WITH YOU SIR

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by CircleOfWilis: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
i tot the guy don become like vegetable, anyways i wish him more strength,

#one najeria
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
brooklyn49: thomas....oneday yu wuld c lagoon bt stil jump in to confirm if it s lagoon...som human r rili sick!
Femosticap:

Youre seeing a picture of him holding mic, ure asking for video! Was he licking the mic?! Olokpa Jédí
Asabeq: Wait till Jesus comes! U no get NTA for house?

PDP laptop crew seems to have resumed for duty and I bet it's only NTA that would show such poo

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by mike404(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2013
HE SHOULD BE EXTRA CAREFUL NOW O... MAKE GENERAL AYATOLLAH NO GO WASTE AM LIKE GOV PATRICK IBRAHIM YAKOWA
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by olorunthobby(f): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2013
mtcheww!
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by kapai(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2013
....Wishing him God's strength nd God's perfection in all that concern him

PDP laptop crew seems to have resumed for duty and I bet it's only NTA that would show such poo [/quote]
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by mike404(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2013
olorunthobby: mtcheww!
I'M I THE ONLY PERSON THAT NOTICED THE PRESENCE OF THIS JIHADIST undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Now Official : Buhari Receives Jihad Black Standard Flag From Saudi Cleric / Governor Masari Has No WAEC Certificate: Senator Lado To Tribunal / Six Critical Things Peter Obi Said At The People’s Townhall - Channelstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.