Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church (17447 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2013
favoured-seed:

Pls wat is dis sadist saying?

Considering the amount of threads you opened for him alone, I would conclude you are on his payroll. No vex I won't come between you and your daily bread again. undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2013
AnanseK:

The church service is much publicized to recruit silly emotional people like you. This guy bought an aircraft as personal toy with the money from the poor Taraba government treasury. He crashed the plane and has lived thru financial support of the same government. If he actually believes in God , what is he still doing in government house a whole year after his brain damage?
You are not far from the truth and you hit the nail on the head.

Religion sentiments blind a lot of people in this country and they fail to see the truth in its raw state.
I also observed something on this thread,it very peaceful because SUNTAI happens to be a christian. The moslems on this forum didn't come here to ignite a religious e-war but it is saddening that whenever a moslem name is mentioned,or the thread is a moslem thread the christian forum members would be the first to derail by calling names thereby making the moslems to react and before you know it,e-war will start again on religion.
Nigerians leave important thing to face less important thing. Some christains preach peace in pretense while they are the ones that use mouth to start a war while some moslems believe in action and the christians in turn begin to play the victim.
For those that like to attack me after this post,I am neither of the two but an observer who needs to say the truth as it is. You can hit your head on the floor if you are vexed.

1 Like

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by back2sender: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why was Suntai sitting down to address the congregation? It simply points to the direction that he is not well
Meringe: I watched the thanksgiving service on NTA, personally I don't think he is that weak which some people forced us to believe, just that there is no true loyalty in Nigerian Politics.
I expected the Ag Gov to handover the mantle to him and watch the people's reaction just as GEJ did when his former boss came back but he is power drunk to induce the HA to side him.
I pray God to heal him permanent cos all have sinned!!!
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by zomby(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thank God for life.
Everything looked fine, but these people should have had him put on something brighter than that dull ugly looking Bariga attire.

Anyway, I wish him and his family all the best.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Actionleap: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Why are you guys so wicked?! Is it the money they are paying you guys that gets to your head? When Tinubu went for his surgery, you guys were tongue-tied, till now he is still avoiding public appearance meaning that he is not fit yet to jump around as he normally do. If not, he will be in Anambra now. Is it that you guys pray that Suntai die? First, you guys said he was helped to alight from the plane, fine. But the Suntai in that church service is a miracle to behold. Jihadists, hear and hear well. YOU CANNOT KILL SUNTAI AS YOU KILLED YAKOWA!

2 Likes

Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by 9jauk: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Polio: Which one is Suntai

Na the geeryi"

.!.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by idsuzie(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2013
Tnk God for d second chance, use it well!
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Asabeq(f): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Excuse me! Be ur friend? Lol! U so wish undecided

teeo:

Sharp mouth, who wants to be your friend. Ladies who don't know how to control their mouths can't be my friend so please get away before I do something to you that your moniker would never recover from. Ode oshi
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Asabeq: Excuse me! Be ur friend? Lol! U so wish undecided

O, jeez are you this dumb .I wouldn't even waste my time answering you. God, people mumu sha
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Polio: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Asabeq: Don't try to make fun of my Gov. If you have nothing to say pls go to bed ok

You are a dunce... I asked a simple question and you are talking about attempted mockery
Dimbo!
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by perowat: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2013
Yeah, its another chance 4 him to know that God exists
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by ckkris: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2013
mike404: NO WEAPON FASHIONED BY BOKO BOYS AGAINST DANBABA DANFULANI SUNTAI SHALL PROSPER...GOD IS WITH YOU SIR
I just wish Gen Azazi also survived.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by ckkris: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2013
01mcfadden:
your name should be Thomas.
Guess i'm right?
Thomas is not proper name for jihadists.
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Asabeq(f): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Oh!thanx for telling me how dumb your family members are wink a5swipe! angry

teeo:

O, jeez are you this dumb .I wouldn't even waste my time answering you. God, people mumu sha
Re: Suntai Marks One-year Air Crash Survival In Church by Asabeq(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2013
I guess that's your nickname.
Keep it,don't wanna share it with you
Polio:

You are a dunce... I asked a simple question and you are talking about attempted mockery
Dimbo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige Leads Other Candidates In Pre-election Poll / Power Supply To Worsen In The Coming Days / 10 APC Thugs In Edo Beat Man For Not Allowing Them Manipulate Voters Reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.