Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here (22854 Views)

Nnpc Is Recruting Young Graduate / Nlng Is Recruting Fresh Graduates. / Intercontinentalbank Is Recruting :act Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by jad0sky: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2008
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by babaogun(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2008
Nice one Jadosky, You guys have a large heart, keep posting.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by ehie007(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2008
is this for real, wont be a bad job.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by femzy(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2008
hmmm good one
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by opokonwa(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2008
Nigerians like top jobs!
Create jobs for your country people; for where?
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by onlinejack(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2008
This is a good initiative in the right direction for Nigerians. I hope that very soon people like Clickbank and Paypal will recognize our immence benefit to the Information marketing industry.

Big up to you
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by xheggs(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2008
this is a really good 1,
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by femzy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2008
onlinejack:

I hope that very soon people like Clickbank and Paypal will recognize our immence benefit

Hmmm Paypal; that one na lie ooo,
With all the scams
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by ztyle(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2008
Nice one that to whom its may concern!
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by ogbongzky(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
Google really knows how to rake in more dollars and not a surprise to know they ready to offer jobs to Nigerians, will be quite lovely if this is for real,
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by ifyalways(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
lovely IF its for real
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by femionasan(m): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
That particular position has been there since last year It has not been updated. An office lead is like a country manager which is like a Managing Director position.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 10, 2008
How come there are no Hi-tech positions??
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by peekayo: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hi all,

Please note that that google ad has being in that position for about 4 months now, please this is not to discourage anyone from applying. wink
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by martharus: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2008
hey u guys are soooooooo great with the infooooooooooooo. pls keep up the good job.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by deskboy: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2008
thanks guys. But for those who need some jobs here in Nigeria. Go visit the link below

CLICK HERE

you will find more jobs.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by freby(m): 2:28am On Jul 11, 2008
nice of google to think of us Nigerians. This confirms this company as one of the most Nigerian friendly company online offering business opportunities to Nigerians unlike other companies who just balantly refuse to do business with Nigerians more of calling a Dog a bad name to hang it.

Ride on Google, More grace to your elbows. And whoever gets this job, please make sure you do a GOOD JOB.
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by wrex001(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2008
.com, why una dey like to embarrass us na? which kind site be this If you wan do something wey be like google, u for try do am well small no be to just do rubbish, copy script paste full every where say u don get nigeria site in place of google, KAI I bind you in the name of Emegwali, offload that site with immediate effect! Rubbish!!!
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by spiralking: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2008
If paypal make mistake join naija for them service, Na him be say them name go change to "we are finished" AKA "Sorry"
My people na lie I talk ?
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by anietieo1: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2008
Is this Vacancy ended?
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2008
forget it spiralking, corruption is everywhere just that nigerian take things to the extreme
Re: GOOGLE NIGERIA IS RECRUTING-complete details here by marksman: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2008
.com, why una dey like to embarrass us na? which kind site be this If you wan do something wey be like google, u for try do am well small no be to just do rubbish, copy script paste full every where say u don get nigeria site in place of google, KAI I bind you in the name of Emegwali, offload that site with immediate effect! Rubbish!!!

I do not think you have the type of attitude that encourages progress. Perhaps you are one of these that believes that only what is done "outside" is actually done well. The guys at .com are trying to do something and can only be encouraged to succeed. i think their first and major drawback is in the site's presentation. The pics are misaligned (what is the relevance of the pics of the white presidents with that of yar ardua anyway), the wordings on the pages are irregular (sentences contains different formats of bold, capitalized letters, and small letters), the color choice of green as the main color is clearly not very fantastic. I understand that the green in the Nigerian flag is being captured here but it can be used in other aspects of the page such as the borders. Finally but not the least, it is clearly difficult and unexciting for someone -anyone- to find anything or even look around the home page.

Don't take off the page as advised but return to the drawing boards but this time get a good graphics/aesthestics web designer to work with you keeping in mind that CONTENTS defines a website but LOOK makes it.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

To 10 Reasons Why Your CV Will Never Get You Shortlisted For Interview. / Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment At Landmark University 2015 / Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.