Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc (22890 Views)

Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria / BG Group:2008 Nigerian Graduate Careers / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc by sfayodeji(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2009
FIRST BANK PLC Career Is Out !

GRADUATE TRAINEES RECRUITMENT

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GET MORE INFO:

w w w . n a i r a j o b s fo r u m .c o m

retype the URL in full in your browser

PLS FORWARD TO YOUR FRIENDS & LOVED ONES.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc by AIYEOKUTAN: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
i am an OND (Accounting) holder. i was told there is vacanies in First Bank Plc for trainee. I don't know my way around the site and find it difficult to find where and how to submit my application and Curriculum Vitae.

i have attached my cv for you to kindly send it to the aforementioned bank or better still you can kindly send me information on how to apply to the bank on your site

Re: Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc by igeleke: 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dear management,
please kindly let me know the requirement needed for an employment
in the bank, i wish to work at any post as when my c v is well good
i will be very glad to hear and read from you thanks.
igeleke omotayo.
Re: Graduate Careers At First Bank Plc by igeleke: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2011
dear management,
Have been to this site i dont know how to submit my c v, i heard that there is vacancy in the bank
i am OND holder in banking and finance,i will be very glad if you can direct me and tell me how to
submit the c v please i need the job thanks
igeleke omotayo

(1)

Gatecrashing A Job Interview: Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through It? / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Lessons From His Job Test Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.