Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Problem With MTN Zone Plan. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With MTN Zone Plan. (2645 Views)

5 Ogbonge Reasons To Port Away From MTN Zone Plan Right Away / Does MTN ZONE PLAN Still Working Normal In Your Area? / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by lakad4u(m): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2013
Guyz please am so sorry for the wrong topics,I have posted this many times without views and reply...,am saying this from the inner part of my heart,MTN is just a scammer...I migrated to mtn zone because of the dicy call tariffs which is cheaper,and when I migrated the call tariff display shows and made me aware of how much they are charging perseconds,and after sometimes its dosent show again,which I just made calls without being aware of how much they are charging..I called the customer care,the guy that picked the call was just shouting at me that nothing can be done,please help me out,what can I do to make this charges info comes up again...candid advice please
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Samwhizzy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
U sef Call Them Make U shout For Their System. Coz that's the only solution.
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Giifted: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls change d title of dis thread!
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Sability(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
bros dem take rope tie you to mtn? If e tire you port to glo. bounce n enjoy the cheapest call rates ever.
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Zet72(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is the most stup-id thread since the inception of Nairaland...... smh
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by ajasa4link: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Shey dis place resemble oputa panel? Abi here na court? Why u no go Sue mtn instead of opening silly thread with misleading title?...Abeg if mtn no do u well port go other network and stop telling us stories that touch ..
LAST BULLET: mods lock this thread and throw key inside river benue
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Segunagagu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
haaaaaa na idiots full nairaland I swear. .
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
there is no way dear. Its a system error.
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by festusfeezy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
mtcheeeeew.. keys ma ass
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by lekelicom(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
lakad4u: Guyz please am so sorry for the wrong topics,I have posted this many times without views and reply...,am saying this from the inner part of my heart,MTN is just a scammer...I migrated to mtn zone because of the dicy call tariffs which is cheaper,and when I migrated the call tariff display shows and made me aware of how much they are charging perseconds,and after sometimes its dosent show again,which I just made calls without being aware of how much they are charging..I called the customer care,the guy that picked the call was just shouting at me that nothing can be done,please help me out,what can I do to make this charges info comes up again...candid advice please
How did this topic relate with what you posted,are you in a good state.
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Anoneism(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
Dail x135x6# to opt out of receiving notification. Then dail *135*5# to opt in to start receiving notification. I hope this happens.
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by Koolmexxi(m): 5:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Well bros, FYI mtn zone doesn't work anymore atleast frm my xperience. Simply chose anoda package or beta still PORT...
Re: Problem With MTN Zone Plan. by haizeek(m): 8:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Ya,op is right,am having the same issh too,called the customer care,they are too dumb to understand my ??

(1) (Reply)

Nokia's Releases First-ever Android Smartphone Nokia D1C / Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) / Adrian Wood's Teleology Finally Acquires 9mobile Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.