Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) (2644 Views)

See Screen, Is It Ink On It Or Flex Problem / Screen Shot Your Home Screen And Tell Us Your Launcher / Huawei caught tweeting with Iphone(See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by Theobqnkz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Saw it on a site named craybid.com

Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by whitebeard(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op we are Nigerians not whatever country u come from. It like u wanna play tricks on ur masters...it ain't possible...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by Theobqnkz(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
whitebeard:
Op we are Nigerians not whatever country u come from. It like u wanna play tricks on ur masters...it ain't possible...!
Did i do somtin wrong by seeing somtin online and sharing it? Ahn ahn!!By the way!m from Nigeria, and i don't get wat u mean by masters!! Masters of wat?
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by stGabrielo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theobqnkz:

Did i do somtin wrong by seeing somtin online and sharing it? Ahn ahn!!By the way!m from Nigeria, and i don't get wat u mean by masters!! Masters of wat?
scammer I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by delishpot: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is it time for maga to pay?
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by fergus0n: 7:32am On Aug 02, 2017
frontpage... not that bad #striving4ftc
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by chuksp09(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Its a bidding site for merchandise! Its legit actually, i got a Homeflower speaker system for N650 there last year.

2 Likes

Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2017
chuksp09:
Its a bidding site for merchandise! Its legit actually, i got a Homeflower speaker system for N650 there last year.
Please explain more...
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2017
chuksp09:
shocked what time?
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by nwaobitex: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
like seriously
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by chuksp09(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Please explain more...
I actually saw the link here as an advert on nairaland.
I signed up, bought credits worth 2500 and tried to bid. I won the speaker system on my first attempt. I tried with 2500 again but they seem to have other ideas about my handle. Majority of the bidders are from nairaland from the kind of handles I see there....
All bidding starts from 12.00pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
chuksp09:

I actually saw the link here as an advert on nairaland.
I signed up, bought credits worth 2500 and tried to bid. I won the speaker system on my first attempt. I tried with 2500 again but they seem to have other ideas about my handle. Majority of the bidders are from nairaland from the kind of handles I see there....
All bidding starts from 12.00pm
Thank you so much Chuks for the response

New abi fairly used? Were they really good?
Re: Trust! Me U Won't Believe The Price Of This Iphone!(see Screen Shot) by chuksp09(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Thank you so much Chuks for the response

New abi fairly used? Were they really good?
Oh, all brand new items. Different categories too

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Scratches On Your Android Screen(pics) / Who Have Used Fibreone Internet Provider / How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.