Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< (9142 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller / Victor Moses Featured In Galaxy 11 Team To Represent Earth With Ronaldo & Messi / Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by sambroose(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
For those that regularly watch BBC or CNN
or those that read news from goal.com.
It is not longer a news
anymore of the Mysterious writings across
the continents...an unexplainable
hashtags have appeared as well as
undecipherable cryptic codes and
hieroglyphs the hashtags simply says
"WINNER TAKES EARTH"....the first place it
appeared was on Rio de janeiro's world
famous sugarloaf mountain in Brazil, South
america, then it also appeared at Hackney
marshes London,England, Europe nd again
it appeared at d New york city times
square in the USA,North America...since
then scientist and other gurus of the world
have been trying to read meaning to
these mysterious thing... On the 26th of
October in Germany in a football match
between Bayern Munich and Hertha Berlin
another mysterious thing happened and
this time some people have been
suggesting or rather insinuating on what
those mysterious sign might mean....It was
observe that some strange looking people
numbering eleven in number nd wore
blacks through out from their head to toe
with a drawing of a triangle on their
foreheads and the inscription of the word
"WINNERS TAKE EARTH" on their chest
were seen watching the ball between
Bayern munich and Hertha berlin...they
were seen doing the same thing
simultaneously standing up at the same
time and waving at the same time, it also
should be noted that neither the Bayern
Munich nor Hertha Berlin team wore black
as a jersey..so those creatures ain't
supporting neither teams....After the
match those eleven creature were
nowhere to be found in or around the
stadia and a soothsayer in China regarded
as Chinese lantarn said and i
quote......This creatures and all those
mystrious writing may be likened to UFO
{Unaddentified flying Objects} which in a
layman saying are known as ALIENS.... this
isn't d first time of hearing about aliens ,
some americans have yet seen them
before so according to the man it may be
probably these creatures wants to take
over the Earth and the only medium is a
football match between the Earth and the
Aliens, The man further said that those
Eleven creature seen in Germany were
the Eleven players of the alliens...the
issue now is for the Earth to present their
own first eleven becoz sooner than later
the match btw the Aliens and the Earth
will take place and the Winner takes the
Earth.........my first eleven to face the
Aliens are : Neur,Lahm,Thiago silva,
Hummels, Alaba , Toure Yaya, Ribery,
Rooney, C.Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic,
Messi.....sub: Buffon, Schawstiger, Iniesta,
Falcao, kompany,.......coach Sir ALEX
FERGUSON....U can write yours

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by sambroose(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2013

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by sambroose(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
The damm thing was also sighted in Chelsea, common guys what's happening
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by mancheeutd(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
samsung sponsored nonesense.
why do u tink is only around football and the world is not taking it seriously. for this dumb match, i will like eyimba to play them
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Cahmegga: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Aliens my a**!! Its a staged thing...most prolly for the world cup coming up...

2 Likes

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by schorlbone(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2013
LMAO!grin

Make dem come play monkey post for my adugbo we go give 11-1 then we go send dem packing! Aliens ko, monsters ni?
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
How retarded can y'all get.... A silly samsung world cup ad gets y'all speculating gibberish, lame and very dumb conspiracy theories, dayuum

1 Like

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by switdil(f): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Aliens
Ok
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by chegx(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
End Time Tinz

1 Like

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by shitshappen(m): 12:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Huh?
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Adamskuty(m): 1:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Hhahahah over my dead body will i fall for this trash grin they should put the sign in aso rock here in abuja so we can see it grin grin
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by DankemzI(m): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2013
"Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways, it is enough to create job,"
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by ebamma(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
DankemzI: "Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways, it is enough to create job,"
my guy why wetin u smoke this morning nah?

1 Like

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2013
E no concern me..Mek dem cum 4 Ohafia nah....
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by olaglobalj: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Cahmegga: Aliens my a**!! Its a staged thing...most prolly for the world cup coming up...
guy, u gat it, na all dis iranu devil incarnate, make dem kom naija now n der first destination shud be lagos particularly isale eko n see wetin dos oloro guys go do dem or beta still make dem go kano pillars and 3sc. mtchew
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by yuncka: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Winner takes earth indeed and loser takes pluto I guess.

Retard UFOs stagin a Scamtroversy!

Mek dem com watch Enyimba match na, I swear Aba boys go Kidnapp dem.....
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by omoalaafin: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Illuminati!
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by adegwurulez(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
i dnt have a first eleven o, but all i know be say na howard webb go ref the match, ma see hw dem go take win
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by ksam(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who cares,,,as long as they pay for their tickets before entering the stadium...

2 Likes

Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by ayusco: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dude our people Don't get AD campaigns/promotion even if it slapped them in the face. On a lighter note I hope theyy play the match in naija with a npfl ref home win too sure grin
emk4lif: How retarded can y'all get.... A silly samsung world cup ad gets y'all speculating gibberish, lame and very dumb conspiracy theories, dayuum
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by BasseyJ(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lwkmd, LOo9l.. .. This was supposed to be in the joke section na. Alien V's Earth, over to fb to trick gullible peeps, source = this thread grin
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
lol.. i choose spain ..... all of them like tht... but messi go sub torress...

balloteli go ref d match..

im takin dis as a joke sha
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by ifeanyi83(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
does anyone remember the orange men?....
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by samsard(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
mysterys
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Kolade9(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
We must present our best players if we still want to own earth

I'll suggest players like Brown Ideye,Yakubu,Awoniyi etc
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Fayrouzz(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hahaha... OP u funny die.. I love dt ur team selection, with dt team, we go beat them 11 1.. Hahahah
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by omniwater007: 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
'shaolin soccer' season 2
Re: Hindu Religion Revelation,Winners Takes Earth>>Aliens vs Earth<< by Kassidy90(m): 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rubbish, Bt incase sha here is my first 11...

Neuer

Lahm. S. Ramos. Hummels. Marcello

Y. Toure. Bousquet

Messi. M. Ozil. C. Ronaldo

Z. Ibramovich

Sub. Cech, Ribery, Alaba, Iniesta, Suarez, Mikel, Pique.
Coach. Gaurdiola, Asst coach. Mourinho.

(1) (Reply)

More Photos: OMG!! Sergio Aguero Badly Injured In A Horror Car Crash (Photos) / Oliseh, Odegbami, Amiesimaka, Others To Produce Blueprint For Nigerian Football / Mouad Hajji Resigns As CAF Secretary General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.