Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) (8961 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire AYC 2015 (2 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by oyeleke(f): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2006
All the minutes of the match on tuesday should be typed here, right from the "kick off" till the "final whistle".

Thanks for contributing. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Greatpeter(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2006
Prediction:
Nigeria 2 Cote'dvoire 1 regulation time. QED.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Ooniife(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2006
nigeria 3 ivorycoast 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by buckeye(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2006
yeah, every minute should be typed here.

my prediction: Nigeria 2-Ivory coast 1
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by abbeymum(m): 1:17am On Feb 06, 2006
I think Drogab would be Murdered grin !!! says Yobo
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Icon(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2006
I predict Nigeria will win. As per the scores ... "crosses fingers"
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by DEKING3(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2006
Nigeria sure will win the match as the team has improved over each match.

Nigeria 3- Ivory coast 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by BernieBoy(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2006
If the wonder boy (kanu Nwankwo) should play the full 90 mins. Didir Drogba should be prepared to Bleep shit!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Akolawole(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2006
Bermard:

If the wonder boy (kanu Nwankwo) should play the full 90 mins.

He is never a 90-minute player
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Greatpeter(m): 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2006
Akolawole:

He is never a 90-minute player

But then Kanu is such a great player a rare gem.
fragile but tactical.
A bundle of talents.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by anobscase(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2006
The ivorians play physical football just like the camerounians :and the Nigerians play a tick tack football.We can only beat the ivorians by knocking the ball around and i beleve we can do that since we have good ball jugglers.I predict 2-1 in favour of the super eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by DeNoble1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2006
Hey we should be realistic, don`t u think Cote d`voire might suprise Nigeria the way they suprised Cameroun
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by anobscase(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2006
They might suprise nigeria.In football,anything can happen.U cant always continue to win.But i think Nigeria is not going to loose the match.We have what it takes
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Akolawole(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2006
We must remind Taye Taiwo that he is a defender not a Striker.

We must remind the Stikers that we dont want a classical goal but the ball at the back of the net

We must remind Yobo that Nigerians no dey take some errors lightly
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by anobscase(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2006
Chidi odiah will not play tommorows match cos he`s injured.Anyway i guess obinna nwaneri will serve as a good replacement.www.mtnfootball.com.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2006
De Noble:

Hey we should be realistic, don`t u think Cote d`voire might suprise Nigeria the way they suprised Cameroun

To be honest with you, it is still highly inconcievable that cote d ivoire "beat" cameroun. Watch that game my brother, they were extremely lucky to come away with a draw playing against a very complacent cameroun who assumed they would simply stride to a win. see how cameroun played and got a goal back when they were down 1-0, not many teams can play that good. Eto'o was simply too arrogant for my liking on saturday and he paid dearly for it. never underate ur foe! Drogba and his team mates do not pose any threat to nigeria (so long as we don't take them for granted) and will be easily beaten by the eagles. i can't just see who will score for cote d ivoire 2moro, is it that chicken called drogba who has simply been riding on the wings of luck and is yet to show us why chelsea spent that much to prise him away from french football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Saintjoe(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2006
Nigeria 2- Cote' D Ivoire 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by vichel(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2006
We gonna definitely win, but it's not going to be easy. Our Defence should be cautious
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by buckeye(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2006
buckeye:

yeah, every minute should be typed here.

my prediction: Nigeria 2-Ivory coast 1

anobscase:

The ivorians play physical football just like the camerounians :and the Nigerians play a tick tack football.We can only beat the ivorians by knocking the ball around and i beleve we can do that since we have good ball jugglers.I predict 2-1 in favour of the super eagles

thinking alike. anyhow, i know its gon be a close game.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Missworld(f): 4:05am On Feb 07, 2006
I used to play girls soccer but after I graduated, I haven't been following up with any sports activity. I don't know what's going out there but I pray that Naija will win Brazil someday so that my Brazilian friends here will shut up for once. Go Naija!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by buckeye(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2006
Missworld:

I used to play girls soccer but after I graduated, I haven't been following up with any sports activity. I don't know what's going out there but I pray that Nigeria will win Brazil someday so that my Brazilian friends here will shut up for once. Go Nigeria!

I hope so too but not at this moment. The Brazilian squad is off the meter right now......i mean they are unstopable.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Seun(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2006
And back to the topic: SUper Eagles of Nigeria vs Ivory coast!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by buckeye(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2006
yeah @ Seun, we are waiting for the match now. as u can see, we dont have much to say until during and after the game. peace.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by brushparke(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2006
i don't see the Super eagles conceeding a goal in this match.We'll win 1-0.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by bolaoni(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2006
The Ivoriens didn't come to play against Cameroun. Their negative football pissed me off that day. I hope they play game against us and we will show them pepper.

Also think Cameroun was kindda lukewarm in that game, Etoo came to enjoy himself on the field of play and not to win. They paid dearly for that mistake.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by kechy(f): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2006
Pity i wont get to watch the match live because i'll be at work.
Anyway, I trust the super eagles to make us proud.
I wish them a super victory.
[color=#990000]
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by pixiraver(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2006
of course nigeria will win but i predict a tough game i think we should start julius on d wingsd,utaka has been so disappointing.we will win 2-1

forza nigeria !
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by ono(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2006
so, what's going on now. I'm in the office and I cannot go and watch the match!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2006
not much going on now, 8 minutes and drogba just tested enyeama with an excellent free kick.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by ono(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2006
Enyeama saved the ball?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2006
you bet! still 0-0 23 minutes. good game but everyone is still playing cautious football
Re: Nigeria Vs Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) by Akolawole(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2006
good display by both teams
24:18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soccer Players' Beautiful Wives And Girlfriends / Mexico Vs Poland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (0 - 0) On 22nd Nov 2022 / Super Falcons To Participate In Turkish Women’s Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.