Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Great Investment Mistakes And How To Avoid Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Investment Mistakes And How To Avoid Them (673 Views)

Three ATM PIN Codes To Avoid / Reasons Why Start-up Businesses Fail & How To Avoid Them / The Most Common Business Plan Mistakes -- And other Posts from WealthResult.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment Mistakes And How To Avoid Them by benard08(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2008
Hi everyone,
New on the forum and have greatly enjoyed the topics initiated by experts in the house and contributions of others. Names like seun, frankiri, MT needs be mentioned among many others. You all have been wonderful.
From the topics and responses in the posts so far placed, i have observed that experts warn new comers to the stock market and experienced ones to be cautious before taking invesment decisions. To me it means experts in the house must have made some mistakes in the past or have seen people who burn their fingers through ignorance or for other reasons.
I want you experts there to share with nairanlanders your greatest investment mistake(s) and how to avoid them.  They say experience is the best teacher. I believe this thread will help to further make us wiser as investors in the Nigerian stock market.
Over to you brokers, analysts and investors in the house
cheers

(1) (Reply)

Open Paypal Here In Nigeria / Future View Investemnt Club / What Is A Model Portfolio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.