Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,647 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? (8947 Views)

'Plucking of Eyebrows is not permissible In Islam / Permissible Excuses For Breaking The Fast / How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Muhylonaire(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]WHY ALL THIS ISLAM ABRAKATABRATA MAKING FRONT PAGE NAW

PLEASE SEND IT TO THEIR SECTION DONT WANT TO COMMIT A SIN [/size]

dapada!....may Allah forgive u,don't know dat some fools dat still fight d other religion still alive...people like u make up book haram
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
pembisco: Chei evrtin abt islam is direct opposite of christianity, they open eyes whyl praying nd we close our eyes, they kill non muslims whyl we lv evrybdy. Ther founda muhammed was a bigot who out of lv for power came out wit d religion of piss.

And does your comment make you like Jesus? Check yourself.
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by pharmow: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
packman: WHY ALL THIS ISLAM ABRAKATABRATA MAKING FRONT PAGE NAW

PLEASE SEND IT TO THEIR SECTION DONT WANT TO COMMIT A SIN

LONGFELLOW02: BOKO HARAM PPLE

pembisco: Chei evrtin abt islam is direct opposite of christianity, they open eyes whyl praying nd we close our eyes, they kill non muslims whyl we lv evrybdy. Ther founda muhammed was a bigot whom out of lv for power came out wit d religion of piss.

It baffles me when I see the level of ignorance of so many Nigerian Christians................They never seize to amaze me on how intolerable they are. When tens of church and Christian topics are brought to front page on sunday, U will never see a Muslim derailing their threads. Nigerian Christians on Nairaland consistently look for Nigerian muslims trouble. It is a shame that people that claim to be the oppressed in the country are actually the oppressors with evil and rotten minds. What does this topic got to do with someone that doesn't observe solat if not to look for trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=pharmow]

It baffles me when I see the level of ignorance of so many Nigerian
Christians................They never seize to amaze me on how
intolerable they are. When tens church topics are brought to front page
on sunday, U will never see a Muslim derailing their threads. Nigerian
Christians on Nairaland consistently look for Nigerian muslims problem.
What does this topic got to do with someone that doesn't observe solat
if not to look for trouble.[/quote]

i tire oooo. May be he dreams of islam
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by dyfatai(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
@Op i will like to correct one thing, there is no scholar here on nairaland. Raising nairalands students of knowledge to d status of scholar is something to be frowned at. May allah forgive u and me
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by mustaphagreens(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
pembisco: Chei evrtin abt islam is direct opposite of christianity, they open eyes whyl praying nd we close our eyes, they kill non muslims whyl we lv evrybdy. Ther founda muhammed was a bigot who out of lv for power came out wit d religion of piss.
In a like manner they will make heaven while christians will rot in hell shikena!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by kadree(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
And U̶̲̥̅̊ tink d man who eats,drinks and sleep as U̶̲̥̅̊,who U̶̲̥̅̊ serve as ur creator will b glad seeing dis from U̶̲̥̅̊. Obviously,u are one of dos who knws notin abt xtianity.shame!
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by jackpot(f): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: [size=30pt]BOKO HARAM PPLE[/size]
Lolz
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by azezola(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jzk
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Aboudaiby: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sheykul Islam:

i still stand by the fact that we muslims are the most tolerant people in the world. RELIGOUS BIGOT
tolerant? No wonder Malay ppl permit Christian natives to used d word 'Allah' despite arabic penetration of their lang.,saudi permit church for their natives n foreigner?,no wonder many xtainity convert from islam are in prison in iran?, sunni extremist/jihadi keeps destroying druze,xtain monument in syria? n so on..even sunni discriminate shia during ashura this in bahrain by banning live cov,police on street lykwise shia iraqi,iranian policy against sunni..unless u don't understand d english word 'tolerance'? I reconmmed a dico for u
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote
author=Abou-daiby] tolerant? No wonder Malay ppl permit Christian
natives to used d word 'Allah' despite arabic penetration of their
lang.,saudi permit church for their natives n foreigner?,no wonder many
xtainity convert from islam are in prison in iran?, sunni
extremist/jihadi keeps destroying druze,xtain monument in syria? n so
on..even sunni discriminate shia during ashura this in bahrain by
banning live cov,police on street lykwise shia iraqi,iranian policy
against sunni..unless u don't understand d english word 'tolerance'? I
reconmmed a dico for u[/quote]

i dont need to go far to explain. This thread further justifies my statement. GO AND LEARN
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Aboudaiby: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
mustaphagreens:
In a like manner they will make heaven while christians will rot in hell shikena!!
u mean they make heaven by killing innocent ppl? Shm, even gen. Mo wasn't sure of it by offering no guarantees to his bloved daughter fatima wen she came up to him, hw will a man that ordered killings of jew after recognising Moses as God prophet n making distorted form of Holy Toral/Bible as his holy book make heaven? Ans me(ban me i av many handle on NL, remember Msgamble nw u gat it)
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by jackpot(f): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
LONGFELLOW02: [size=30pt]BOKO HARAM PPLE[/size]
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Mujah1deen: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
How old are you ? I don't get how you can loose concentration when you pray. Na wa oo
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Hkana: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
The first comment aptly answers the question. Thanks bro for sharing
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by khairate(f): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Apparently, the non muslims are on a mission to derail dis tread, i ve been able to grasp a few tips though. AUDHU BILLAHI MINASHAYTANI RAJIM. Pls lets focus on the essence of ds topic.
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by mohammad11: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Masha Allah
our replies is helpful indeed.
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
I dunno how right or wrong it is but I do that a lot. A lot gannnnn
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by babylolaroy(f): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2013
Mujah1deen: How old are you ? I don't get how you can loose concentration when you pray. Na wa oo
haba..you shoudnt say that. Afterall yu are his muslim brother. You see loosin concentration in salat is a common thing and it takes Allah's barakah to concentrate perfectly. its not like you pick ur teeth or ur nose or watch birds fly in the sky buh you look down, follow imam and still battle with thoughts shaytan brings to ur head to sweep yu off salat..we have sed what he needs to do nd it has been beneficial for those who want benefit out of it

so pls lets not 'attack' each oda while some non muslims r doing it already
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2013
Sissie: I actually read somewhere, that it is permitted if the person have problem concentrating during salat.
If there is a big yanch in front of u and u cannot concentrate
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Kassidy90(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
dyfatai: @Op i will like to correct one thing, there is no scholar here on nairaland. Raising nairalands students of knowledge to d status of scholar is something to be frowned at. May allah forgive u and me
Noted
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by Mujah1deen: 2:21am On Nov 20, 2013
babylolaroy:
haba..you shoudnt say that. Afterall yu are his muslim brother. You see loosin concentration in salat is a common thing and it takes Allah's barakah to concentrate perfectly. its not like you pick ur teeth or ur nose or watch birds fly in the sky buh you look down, follow imam and still battle with thoughts shaytan brings to ur head to sweep yu off salat..we have sed what he needs to do nd it has been beneficial for those who want benefit out of it

so pls lets not 'attack' each oda while some non muslims r doing it already
yeah you are right, my bad and sorry op, I hope you are already working on your concentration issues
Re: Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? by babylolaroy(f): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2013
Mujah1deen: yeah you are right, my bad and sorry op, I hope you are already working on your concentration issues
mashaaAllah
wa baraka llahu lak

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad Liked & Their Benefits / Fabrications And Errors In Sahih Bukhari and Muslim / Happy Barka De Sallah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.