Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! (1260 Views)

ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator / Happy Birthday Seun, Afam4ever And Webdezzi! / Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Seun et al. I wanted to comment on a thread at frontpage, till i noticed that Afam4ever blocked me on that section Till Sept 28,2015 possibly after the 2015 election, though i didn't visit the section. Plz Seun what could be the cause? Cox i tot this guy is a kinda kind fellow.
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by homesteady(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Very good! You've been spaming the whole NL with your appeal for votes angry
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady: Very good! You've been spaming the whole NL with your appeal for votes angry
i'll comment as regards the topic of the thread 1st, and at the 2nd sentence i'll appeal 4 votes is that also spamming cox i did it on few threads on frontpage and not even on Politics section. Even if, why should somebody God created put his fellow human being on probation 4 how many years? Is that not abuse of power. Is it not better 4 someone to suffer heartbreaks by partners in some Relationships than 4 someone to be heartbroken by some dm Mods 4 noting
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Abeg to all those that i promised Recharge Cards, i dunno thier diff monikers, send me a mail at Timkworth2013@gmail.com should my Moniker turn to "Nobody" over night. That's if i notice i have to serve my Jail Term till 28 Sept, 2015 probably after GEJ has won again 4 me 2 now comment on how the Election went in ma Areas, as the Jailer Afam4ever has ordered who didn't realize that ASA released the song Jailer for him. I go just do prison break by deactivating my account.
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
I still dn't knw why i was banned whereas Mr. Olodo that seized the day is walking free. PLEASE WHERE CAN SOMEONE FIND THE DEACTIVATION BUTTON OR STH?
The Female Moniker that told me she needs N750 Mtn Card, send me a PM NOW!!!
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by uboma(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ op, why do you like ranting? How old are u by the way? If its not appealing for Nairalanders to donate monetarily towards the face lift of your Benz 190, it is why the spambot ban you? Now here you are again, doing what you know how best to do. Afam even tried, banning u till 2015, I would have placed you on a much longer ban time.
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by AbuMikey(m): 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2013

Hmm!

OP,of a truth,you've been spamming NL for the past 5hours, though you deserve it.

Appeal your ban by sending him a PM, I guess that will do wink

Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
uboma: @ op, why do you like ranting? How old are u by the way? If its not appealing for Nairalanders to donate monetarily towards the face lift of your Benz 190, it is why the spambot ban you? Now here you are again, doing what you know how best to do. Afam even tried, banning u till 2015, I would have placed you on a much longer ban time.
hmmm! Appeal 4 money? I only appealed for donor items which i promised 2 pay back cox i dn't knw where 2 source 4rm. So U'v been lurking around me just 2 knw where i flawed. I'll blame myself
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Hmm!

OP,of a truth,you've been spamming NL for the past 5hours, though you deserve it.

Appeal your ban by sending him a PM, I guess that will do wink

though i quite appreciate ur comment, i'm still yet 2 understand if Somebody that replied a thread with the first few words as regards the topic and the lastfew as regards voting on ma Signature, be considered as spamming. If so, why's today notorious Nairaland that took upto 3000 character space, spamming everywhere free while me that just made a few sentence, on 5 threads, got on probation even when i didn't post on politics section.
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by free2ryhme: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bossforeva: i'll comment as regards the topic of the thread 1st, and at the 2nd sentence i'll appeal 4 votes is that also spamming cox i did it on few threads on frontpage and not even on Politics section. Even if, why should somebody God created put his fellow human being on probation 4 how many years? Is that not abuse of power. Is it not better 4 someone to suffer heartbreaks by partners in some Relationships than 4 someone to be heartbroken by some dm Mods 4 noting

so heart breaks in some relationship is better than being ban by a nobody (moderator) on nairaland abi

skewed minds undecided

these mods are nobody if they give u a ban brace up and return .. must you beg these nobodies angry
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2013
free2ryhme:

so heart breaks in some relationship is better than being ban by a nobody (moderator) on nairaland abi

skewed minds undecided

these mods are nobody if they give u a ban brace up and return .. must you beg these nobodies angry
am not begging anybody bro! Afterall i didn't step on his shoes but no matter what, if someone incharge of sth gets U probation 4 a reason not definite. Its bring an emotional lag. Ikenna of CarTalk once gave me a ban, when i opened a thread to draw his attention to a thread he closed unfairly cox i knew Nissan X-terra and Nissan X-trail were never the same to deserve closing one's thread. I knw hw dat went, buh i appreciate his to this
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Youngsage: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
Take heart man! All part of the vissititudes of life NL, unevitable. But have you lodged an official complaint to the Mod in question,perhaps via mail, e.t.c? To know why exactly you where banned...
If not, do so. Before you decide to go.

And if you eventually decide to go, I wish you journey mercies. In advance. Go well.

Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Youngsage: Take heart man! All part of the vissititudes of life NL, unevitable. But have you lodged an official complaint to the Mod in question,perhaps via mail, e.t.c? To know why exactly you where banned...
If not, do so. Before you decide to go.

And if you eventually decide to go, I wish you journey mercies. In advance. Go well.

Amen bro! Still thinking of the transporter 2 go with though!
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by Jbluv55(m): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Bossforeva: Amen bro! Still thinking of the transporter 2 go with though!
Hmmm.........Kpele! Have you bin unbanned now?
If not you shud PM the MOD for an explanation or you visit the complaints thread to lodge a complaint.

Abt the transporter 2 go thru, why not try Koboland cheesy cheesy cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! by AbuMikey(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2013
Bossforeva: though i quite appreciate ur comment, i'm still yet 2 understand if Somebody that replied a thread with the first few words as regards the topic and the lastfew as regards voting on ma Signature, be considered as spamming. If so, why's today notorious Nairaland that took upto 3000 character space, spamming everywhere free while me that just made a few sentence, on 5 threads, got on probation even when i didn't post on politics section.

Maybe You broke one of the rules, just send him a PM wink

(1) (Reply)

The Billionaire Wedding That Shut Down Benin / JULONG Cutter Suction Dredger Dredging In Nigeria / Has This Ever Happened To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.