Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Has This Ever Happened To U? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has This Ever Happened To U? (1260 Views)

Did This Ever Happened To You? (photos) / Have This Ever Happened To You On Nl??share Your Experience / Has This Ever Happened 2 Yhu?? {no Pics O} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To U? by pheyhi(f): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
u will really agree with me girls can b bitches to other single girls
i used to work for a very big eatery in lagos arnd lekki in short if u avent cme to m.c u avrnt arrived
these were my experiences

1. i know m pretty and i smile a lot so most customers either want me to serve them or attend to them there is this guy very cute when he comes he likes to joke with us and he is very friendly one day i closed frm work he was going to vgc then he picked ma frnd and i .
i didnt know he had a gf na so both of them came one day before he ordered he had cme to greet trust feyi with loud mouth started saying aaah its been long i saw u.is anybody taking ur order? may i take it?
na so i see d the girl i greeted her she no ansa me sef comot eye
they ordered starch imagine d girl con talk sey "where are ur cutleries" (blunder) cutlery with starch aaaah u guys abeg help me to put mouth
i.asked her wch drink does she care for 5 times i know m not lying when she didnt answer me i left and attended to d guy, no bother asking him i know d drink he takes,then she said i want water did u hear me i said i heard that i got her drink
then they carried their food i just dey look as she go wash her hands for the basin dey use hand to eat starch and i thot girls are wicked she just wanted to humiliate me oo

2. a guy comes with his fiancee she is an american i know what they buy goat meat, mixed okro,beef e.t
c so they've bee cming i attend to them smile so they give me tips chai see money they give me ehn.
na so the sister na follow them his bill was 4,100 he gave me 5k he now told d sister leave d change for her in a low tone trust me with ma atenna ear i hear everything d girl said noo she vehemently disagreed at last to appease her he told me to giv her 500h and keeo d rest
girls are wicked to each other

3. these group of guys cme they are "niseless" ( jobless) d kin work they do no concern me buh when they cme they spend nothing less than 20k eating they love to tease me a lot they call me computer voice , smiley smiley e.t.c
they came with their gfs that.day as usual they started teasing so one of the gf's she was d last person i attended to then i asked her for her drink several times she refused to answer me sef carry eye away then she started shouting that i allowed pple to spit on her food,diff saliva has been in it said she wasnt going to accept it, then she said i rolled ma eyes at her i.told all who cared to listen that for one i cant roll ma eyes
the bf now intervened told her to order another food told me to pack d discarded food into a take away pack then he came later apologising chaii i cried that day ooo

4. this guy cmes with his gf if she is not dere i play with im if she is i just lock up and do as if i dont know them very harsh he calls her ma pepper when she is not looking we make signs at each other
then i began to wonder what do guys stay with lady that a bad behaviour ooo
this are ma experiences
share urs male or female
it may nt b d same scenario
Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
read first
Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Like seriously, dis is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by delugadou(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Blebleswag:
Like seriously, dis is rubbish

Indeed, babes hate demselves
Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
delugadou:

Indeed, babes hate demselves
Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by Badtguyy(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Menn. Girls hate themselves, But OP why are u given another Man's gf sign?? Something tells me u have a BIG FAT cockroach in your cupboard. Tell me something ion know. Has anyone nacked the kpekus?? Isoright *sips alomo*
Re: Has This Ever Happened To U? by gbens2000(m): 11:04am On Jul 21, 2016
lolz u gals always somehow got something on urselves.

(1) (Reply)

100% Dry Vapour Steam Wash Now In Nigeria / Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / (photos) See How Our Ancestors Were Brutally maltreated By The White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.