Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

ASUU Strike: Is It Moral Bankruptcy For Unilorin To Benefit From Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Is It Moral Bankruptcy For Unilorin To Benefit From Strike (668 Views)

Ebola: Unilorin To Screen Students (pictures) / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Is It Moral Bankruptcy For Unilorin To Benefit From Strike by kenny091(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
it is commonly said that the university apart from the press represents the hub of intelligentia. I live in ilorin,and have observed the influx of both fresh and returning students after their break. I beleive they have their reasons as a school for not joining the strike. They can not be blamed for operating a smooth academic calendar. But should they benefit from other peoples suffering if/when the reward comes?
Re: ASUU Strike: Is It Moral Bankruptcy For Unilorin To Benefit From Strike by Jbluv55(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Of course not.
Re: ASUU Strike: Is It Moral Bankruptcy For Unilorin To Benefit From Strike by Sbrainy(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2013
Ideally, they should not but its stil a federal university and by d virtue of dat wil definately benefit from it.

No doubt, UNILORIN, in terms of Administration should the best in the Country.

From what av gadad so far, d infrastural funds wil only cover d federal institutions (I stand 2 b correctd) when den ar d state skools on strike?? This and lot mor ar d questions bordrin mai hearts.

(1) (Reply)

**BREAKING NEWS: ASUU Strike......abeg No Tk Am Serious Na Jz Joke.. / JAMB Unveils 256 CBT Centers For UTME 2014 From This Year's 56 / Always Add Value To Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.