Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Do Drivers Always Get Angry When You Attempt To Overtake Their Vehicle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Drivers Always Get Angry When You Attempt To Overtake Their Vehicle? (607 Views)

Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! / Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria / Ogun Poised To Overtake Lagos In Development! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Drivers Always Get Angry When You Attempt To Overtake Their Vehicle? by shegzy4luv(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
I want to know whether our road users especially commercial bus drivers plying through d two lane roads always get annoyed whenever you try to overtake them,i have been observing their peculiar behaviours on roads for long,when some drivers are driving at normal speed and they discover that another vehicle is already beside them trying to overtake,at that moment,their brainless head will get energized and they will try to speed more than before to avoid being overtook. An accident was averted today through the grace of God along ondo-ore road when a driver refused to give chance of being overtook to other.An upcoming petrol tanker nearly crushed both vehicles. Can we call this act a protest or wickecdness??
Re: Do Drivers Always Get Angry When You Attempt To Overtake Their Vehicle? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
shegzy4luv: I want to know whether our road users especially commercial bus drivers plying through d two lane roads always get annoyed whenever you try to overtake them,i have been observing their peculiar behaviours on roads for long,when some drivers are driving at normal speed and they discover that another vehicle is already beside them trying to overtake,at that moment,their brainless head will get energized and they will try to speed more than before to avoid being overtook. An accident was averted today through the grace of God along ondo-ore road when a driver refused to give chance of being overtook to other.An upcoming petrol tanker nearly crushed both vehicles. Can we call this act a protest or wickecdness??
It's obvious u are a first timer here. Pls take dis question to CAR TAlK section.

(1) (Reply)

Charlatanism By Igbo Political Elite / BREAKING: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead / Boeing Jumbo Jet Plane Lands At Wrong Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.