Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death (18088 Views)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / Man Arrested After Beating 2 Policemen In Abuja / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Sometimes all it takes is one incident for a person to die..

I still remember how my aunty died in secondary school from an arguement. They didnt even touch each other. Just yelling at each other and she slumped right before my eyes. She was declared DOA at the hospital she was rushed to.

I still remember how the other teacher was crying and rolling like she had killed someone. I still remember how the family member (my aunts family) almost lynched the woman at the funeral.

All I am saying my guy is that this may have been the one and only time she resorted to beating the kid.
Bro, you may be right or wrong and sadly, the poor kid is not alive to speak for himself whether it is the first time or not.
But I want to tell you (if you've never seen) that the way most women treat their housemaids is unprintable. So don't defend her. I rest my case.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by LushGreenz: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
***spits thick sputum out the window from chewing my pako*** Egungun Igbo! shocked
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by lastpage: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pukkah: Hope this will serve as a much-needed lesson to all women or households which abuse or victimize househelps.

Women and groups talk more about wife battering but less about househelp battering or abuse.
I still can't fathom how a woman would beat a 14-year old to death. The beating must have been vicious and merciless.

It should be noted that justice has been served after 3 years. Women or those who can't deal with househelps with empathy and understanding should simply do without them.

Again, hope this serves as a lesson to all those who physically abuse those beneath them.
@the bolded:

Since it is assumed it is the man that does the "WIFE-battering", it is always frontpage!

But "HOUSE-HELP battering" is mostly done by women, it is NO-NEWS!
Infact, it is permissible
Gerrit?
****Singing: Who rules the world? Gaarls...*****

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by lastpage: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

All I saw was that a Man has been granted forceful divorce by the Government... grin

Picks up phone upon release and calls his side chick (now promoted to main chick)... grin

Dont bother you head, she will come back a highly-rated and experienced Lesbian. grin grin
Nothing spoil naah. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Raxxye(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
AnOlAd: Every time now but menh some of these helps are agent of the Devil ooo, am telling u, u really really really need the patience of God to deal with them, if you get easily frustrated don't take an house help ooo biko, no matter how good u are to them, they have been designed to frustrate, the thought of having one again is sooo scary... all of you that come here to complain am sure una never jam house help wahala...

Look at one of them! Must u hire a child as a house help? How do u mean they have been designed to frustrate? Do u think ur children would do better off if they were in same position? Do u imagine ur children being taken as househelps too(assuming a possible twist of events)? U always have the impression that ur own children are better of than others, and so u enslave other people's children and make them look after ur own kids who, in some instances, are older than these househelps!
If ur husband loses his job, ur type would blame the househelp. If u have a miscarriage, it's also the househelp.These innocent ones are responsible for all ur predicaments. It's not ur fault,anyway. I blame parents who give out their children instead of taking care of them themselves, even though I also know that ur type wouldn't even spare the orphans!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by waverly12: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Etumgbe: Only 10yrs?

Yea, it was manslaughter not murder...probabli she neva meant to kill him
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Ndipe(m): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Houseboy or Housemaid?

If the story is true, its inhumane. Humans ought to be treated with respect.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by boldsylvie(f): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Are we sure its her flogging dat killed him? Dat pikin fit be ogbanje oo and cld be sent to wreck dat family undecided
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Moyenii(f): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2013
i wonder why pple get househelps esp children when they knw they cant control their anger when d h/help misbehaves.If every1 was supposed to react dat way then d maid we had b4 shld hav been shot,cut into pieces,burnt and ashes thrown into the sea
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by BonnyDominic: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2013
wellmax:

Sorry, 8years remaining for both of them

The husband was discharged and aquitted, so he won't serve d term. But 10 yrs is too small o
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Chartey(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2013
boldsylvie: Are we sure its her flogging dat killed him? Dat pikin fit be ogbanje oo and cld be sent to wreck dat family undecided
Haba! If na ogbanje, na to kill am? If na ur pikin no be deliverance you go carry am go do? And besides you really believe there's something like an ogbanje?
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by pelepeleb: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2013
AnOlAd: Every time now but menh some of these helps are agent of the Devil ooo, am telling u, u really really really need the patience of God to deal with them, if you get easily frustrated don't take an house help ooo biko, no matter how good u are to them, they have been designed to frustrate, the thought of having one again is sooo scary... all of you that come here to complain am sure una never jam house help wahala...

IT IS NOT COMPULSTRY FOR YOU TO HAVE HOUSE HELP, NOT COMPUSLTRY TO HELP THEM TOO AS YOU ARE THINKING. LET THEM HAVE A FREE LIFE. IF YOU NEED HELP YPU HAVE YOUR MOTHER TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CHILDREN. STOP PURNISHING THIS LESS PRIVILED PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF HELP. DO YOUR WORK BY YOURSELF.
i submit
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Kanwulia: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let me guess FROM WHAT REGION? grin
The HOLIEST region in Nigeria. . .with PSYCHODELIC CHRISTIANS!!!

TWA!!! cry

CHI-AMAKA indeed! MORE LIKE EKWENSU IS LOVE!!!! cheesy
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by fruityjojo(f): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
tensor777:

Shey dem dey prosecute case for mere intention? The degree of recklessness involved is a significant factor that contributes to determining guilt or otherwise in this kind of homicide case. No be you say you be lawyer. ABEG COMMOT THERE!!!
Excuse me? Wat were u blabbering abt? U tink d principles of law is smtin u can just assume frm ur own small lay man's brain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Supporter Shot Dead In Gboko, Benue State (PHOTOS) / Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Robbers During Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.