Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) (33956 Views)

Man Chains And Locks Houseboy In Cage With Goats In Lagos (Photos) / Man Kidnaps A Magistrate In Imo, Rapes Her Severally In The Bush / Prostitute Attempts To Seduce Magistrate In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Fixation: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
An Ogun State High Court in Abeokuta has sentenced a 26-year-old houseboy, David Idah, to death for the murder of a retired Senior Magistrate, Mrs Olufunmilayo Timeyin.

Justice Abiodun Akinyemi on Wednesday sentenced the accused, who hails from Benue State and worked as a domestic aide for the late senior magistrate, to death by hanging.

The convict had on March 28, 2014, killed the 65-year-old Timeyin at her residence in Laderin Housing Estate, Abeokuta, by hacking her with machete before slaughtering her about 3pm.

Idah had been sacked by Timeyin after he was caught stealing.

He, however, returned to the house, scaled the fence before killing the retired magistrate.

The convict was arraigned on April 4, 2014, in Abeokuta Chief Magistrates’ Court on one count of unlawful killing.

The offence contravened Sections 316 and 319 of the Criminal Code Laws of Ogun State, 2006.

http://www.punchng.com/news/houseboy-bags-death-sentence-for-killing-ogun-magistrate/

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by lative(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
justice!!!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by kromoto: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
The guy already looks like a corpse grin

31 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by emmyagi(m): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by stephenqueen: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
See the mofo head like guinea fowl angry angry

The idiòt angry should be beheaded angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Who would jail our politicians for 'killing' our economy?undecided

Is it just me or does that dude look like Sean Tizzle...without the piercings of course?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okon
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian judicial system only works in full effectiveness when you come from a poor background & works in the favour of the elites.

50yrs or life in prison would do,rather than sentencing the angered youth to death.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is the reason why i always tell God to show me my enemies lemme bring them down before they get to me, so this iidiot will now come and tell us he is born again inside prison. God is too full of mercy chai

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Apply Mosaic Law, an eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Merlissa(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bet Why??
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by activelyA(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
May someone who is meant to be of help to us not give us pain. So pathetic embarassed
The wages of sin is death
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am comment less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by loomer: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Safe trip to the other side

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Hysmady(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Eeya...Don't do dat again...Youhear undecidedEeya...Don't do dat again...Youhear

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by StOla: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
I remember this case.

Justice has been served, but it does not bring back the dead.

As for the culprit, good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by derolemode(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
good riddance 2 bad nonsense
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Justice served.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by elantraceey(f): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Another destiny gone to waste sad

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by austentero: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Davijunson: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
See him Face like all these Edo cultists.... His facial expression is not even showing any form of regret.... feeling like one Badoo for killing a Magistrate of all ppl. I guess the case wasn't if he would die but by what means... and they finally came to a conclusion that it should be by Hanging. R.I.P in advance sha.

1 Like

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by emmanuel2015: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
bit . Do / mtnbonus
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
This one will die now because he's not the son of a politician.
Same death sentence that should be given to our corrupt leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogun again
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by goalissimo: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
rest in peace
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Tswap(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Is it just me or does that dude look like Sean Tizzle...without the piercings of course?
[/size][/i][/font][/b][/color][/quote]
its just you...

2 Likes

Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
which governor go sign na now....Amosun where are u
Re: Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) by Franchise21(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dats justice. The Judiciary shd also take dis kinda justice to all those corrupt POLITHIEFCIANS looting our treasury

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old / Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.