Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) (5882 Views)

Hafiz 'Agoro': The Tallest Man In Nigeria / 1000 Year Old Bible With Jesus Picture Uncoverd In Turkey (PICTURES) / Is This The Tallest Man In Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mr Sultan Kosen, a current Guinness world’s record
holder for the tallest man in the world is now a
married man.
30-year-old Sultan, height 8’3″ married his
sweetheart, 20-year-old Merve Dibo, height 5’8″in
Turkey on Sunday October 27, 2013.
Though the bride appeared very tiny besides her
giant husband, family sources claim the two have
“natural” love for each other.
Since his victory in 2009, Sultan Kosen recently gave
up his search for love when almost every lady he
came in contact with rejected him but alas, he came
across Merve and the rest is history.
The wedding that held in his home town of Marin in
Turkey yesterday was graced by several celebrities
and high ranking officials in the country.
Notable figures who attended the event include
Abdullah Gul, the current president of Turkey and
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, as well as
religious leaders and high-profile businessmen.
World’s tallest man, Sultan Kosen who suffers
from a rare genetic disorder called pituitary
gigantism had to have a custom wedding suit made
for him.
Apart from being the world’s tallest person, he
also has the world’s biggest hands at 27.5
centimeters (11 inches) long. He wears shoes size
In 2008, Doctors removed a tumour on his pituitary
gland believed to be the cause of his nonstop growth.
‘The kids used to tease me and I found that very
difficult. But now I am really proud of being tall.’ –
Sultan Kosen said during a recent interview in
Britain.
More photos from Sultan Kosen’s wedding below
Happy married life to the couple.

Re: World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wow! I'm really dumbfounded! God is an awesome God.
Re: World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) by toluleke(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
i just imagine when d man wan do d real home job..wat wod be the length of his room
Re: World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
How them wan take phuck? undecided
Re: World’s Tallest Man Wedding Pictures: Sultan Kosen Marries In Turkey (pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
What is the weight,size and length of his peniis? Mehn that woman is sure going to need surgeries because it's going to be very difficult and painful when he want to penetrate.

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Were First Civilization In America! 1250bc The Olmec! / What A Killer Disease; Ebola Virus Kills 85 People In 3 Days / What Is The Right Thing To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.