Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Is The Right Thing To Say? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Right Thing To Say? (6100 Views)

See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) / What To Say When Killing Ram Or Animal / Whats Is The Right Thing To Say When You Or Somebody Sneezes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Thing To Say? by stexsy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
If you use your left hand to present a gift to someone, which is the right word to use, is it excuse my left, excuse my right or sorry for my left/right?
Re: What Is The Right Thing To Say? by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2016
You handed the person a gift. If they decide not to collect it based based on a trivial issue such as which hand presented it then their problem pass APC current misfortunes. The only word which should come out of your mouth is 'take' or any other related command.

(1) (Reply)

Ancient Trees' Twisted Limbs / Dayokanu: : Here Is A Clue To My Identity: / Fascinating Photos: Rare Glimpse Inside Google Offices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.