Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1227958 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Delgado47:

So if they called you because your account number was incomplete and your fare refund could not be processed, why didn't they call others that haven't been paid too?
lol is Oga Jona joining you to ponder on the situation? grin

Maybe they called and their numbers weren't reachable? hehehe FTC on Page 162

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:

lol is Oga Jona joining you to ponder on the situation? grin

Maybe they called and their numbers weren't reachable? hehehe FTC on Page 162

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Lady F again... no just carry ur ftc wahala enter this thread abeg, i take God beg u. Lol

How u dey now? U abandoned us here go dey compete with Introvert for ftc. Anyways, good to have u back. Incase u don't know, we are closer than ever to the promise land.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
lmao been alright grin I've always been with you guys here o. grin

Where are the people with reliable sauce tho? When should we be expecting?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Brace yourselves for take off...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuqqym:
Brace yourselves for take off...

Sauce?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dfavouredone:
Hello guys, though i have been expecting that they would pay, but it is taking too long.

Is there anyone in the house that has not been paid yet? Or is it just me remaining? I know one guy complained some time ago, have you been paid yet?
how much do they pay please specifically in hr dept or general
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2015
Kai, but Nna this wait don long ooh. End of month don knack and no show yet. No Dplacement or Nicer hints on probable notification period. The decisions this notification is holding back, they don't know.
It is well by the grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2015
dway4ward:
Kai, but Nna this wait don long ooh. End of month don knack and no show yet. No Dplacement or Nicer hints on probable notification period. The decisions this notification is holding back, they don't know.

“Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven (DPLACEMENT) nor the Son (NICER), but the Father (NLNG HR). Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is. (Mark 13:32,33)

wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
dway4ward:

Decisions like:
1. Whether to propose to my bae or not kiss
2. Whether to pre-order this BMW or not cool
3. Whether to resign or not (I hope no one has done dat sha. Wait for notifications for medicals first o... Ehen) lipsrsealed

God will guide our decisions.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
chuqqym:

“Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven (DPLACEMENT) nor the Son (NICER), but the Father (NLNG HR). Keep looking, keep awake, for you do not know when the appointed time is. (Mark 13:32,33)

wink
Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens(DPLACEMENT) nor the son(NICER), but only the father (NLNG HR). For just as in the days of Noah were (pre- AC invite), so the presence of the son of man (Medicals + Appointment letter) will be. For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the Ark (to Bonny) and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the son of man will be ( Medicals + Appointment letter). Matt 24, 36-39

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheSauce:

Decisions like:
3. Whether to resign or not (I hope no one has done dat sha. Wait for notifications for medicals first o... Ehen) lipsrsealed

(1) Done

(2) The only thing holding me back is whether or not BMW will be compatible with my status or perhaps I need something grander and more exquisite. In short this is pending...

(3) Now, for this, truth be told, I really really really wish like giving the murraforkers that call themselves my employers a piece of my mind and slapping them with my resignation letter. But I thank God that each time I come close to doing this, He lets sanity prevail over emotions. I' ve had it up to my freaking neck men.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
chuqqym:

wink

ROTFLMAO.

I just had to laugh at this and @Prinzofparis post.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Now... It is very clear that the wait is really killing.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
TheSauce:

Decisions like:

Oga, better go change this your moniker. The first I saw "TheSauce" I celebrated the arrival of a genuine sauce after the unfortunate departure of Dplacement but clearly you yourself need one.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
For some of us in Obodo Oyinbo. Decisions such as

1: Apply for new visa and job here
2: Come back home
3: Pay for rent obviously outside Rivers
4: Process relocation to Canada or Australia
5: Marry the love of your life, 1 year wait enough
Many more such decisions. It's not easy.

TheSauce:

Decisions like:

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Even after medicals, Do not quit your present jobs until you have the offer with resumption date in hand! A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolio2014:
Even after medicals, Do not quit your present jobs until you have the offer with resumption date in hand! A word is enough for the wise.

WORD!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolio2014:
Yess ooo.. People fit not make it after the medicals.. So.. Continue Praying..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
I'm wondering: how does an apparently healthy candidate fail medicals when we are not athletes? This is a legitimate question so anyone that truly knows (not assumptions) should enlighten me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
To be honest,dis wait is "killing" and tiring but what can we do?...hw can a recruitment process take almost 2yrs elections or no elections?..say wetin happen..some pple hv built house in dese 2yrs o..NLNG do well so we can build ours too.... wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
vantage7:
I'm wondering: how does an apparently healthy candidate fail medicals when we are not athletes? This is a legitimate question so anyone that truly knows (not assumptions) should enlighten me.

There's a series of tests conducted to ascertain fitness for work. I can't remember the details now but I once had a document from the US Army (or Navy Seals I think) that listed some of the tests conducted. Things like hearing, vision, issues with breathing, tuberculosis history, HIV etc. For those that smoke, don't even think of lying about it. It shows on the lungs x-ray

http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/dd2807-1.pdf
(Report of Medical History)
http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/dd2808.pdf (Report of Medical Examination)

http://careers.agilent.com/onboarding/malaysia/medical.pdf

http://www.ggheewala.com/MEDICAL%2520EXAMINATION%2520FORM.doc
(From RasGas and should be very similar to NLNG I think)

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
missyuppy:
To be honest,dis wait is "killing" and tiring but what can we do?...hw can a recruitment process take almost 2yrs elections or no elections?..say wetin happen..some pple hv built house in dese 2yrs o..NLNG do well so we can build ours too.... wink

While we are all waiting for the notification for medicals, lemme sit down and relax as the US Open commences in 3 days. #TeamFederer, #TeamSerena

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
vantage7:

Vantage7 I'm yet to see a candidate fail medical on account of any ailment, no matter how stereotypical that ailment is.
The main purpose of having medical a is to establish a baseline for recruits and have records of your health status upon entry should the need for it comes up in the future

However sometime 2 years ago, SHELL came out from nowhere to drop ALL candidates that have had medical a with them and were awaiting their offer letters. No reason was given for such drastic action. In conclusion like someone said earlier, wait till you are set to resume with a definite date with appointment letter in hand before resigning from your current workplace.
Regards...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolio2014:
That was 19 words..... before the popular saying of course grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
By my permutations and calculations, we should all expect results on or before Sat Sept 5, 2015.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
This guy sha - just sidon dey count words

scarletdp:

That was 19 words..... before the popular saying of course grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 6:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Personally I'd say nobody knows the exact time feedbacks will be sent to post AC candidates, all we can do is wait patiently, pray to your God.... and be good at whatever you do 'A bird in hand kinda good'. Based on the information I gathered the last batch in 07' finished their AC then mid-july and didn't get any response till Early november, imagine the wait. So guys just be ready for the long-suffering just in case,All we have is FAITH for a better tomorrow. Keep your faith alive and endure in patience...And remember that you need God's favor! No be by power

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
incredu:
By my permutations and calculations, we should all expect results on or before Sat Sept 5, 2015.
How did u do de permutations and calculations.??
Teach me please..
My blood is hotting me badly..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2015
incredu:
This guy sha - just sidon dey count words

This guy sha ' I stood, I no sidon
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2015
tygrins007:
Personally I'd say nobody knows the exact time feedbacks will be sent to post AC candidates, all we can do is wait patiently, pray to your God.... and be good at whatever you do 'A bird in hand kinda good'. Based on the information I gathered the last batch in 07' finished their AC then mid-july and didn't get any response till Early november, imagine the wait. So guys just be ready for the long-suffering just in case,All we have is FAITH for a better tomorrow. Keep your faith alive and endure in patience...And remember that you need God's favor! No be by power

You are very correct sir.

So if it's not just a mere coincidence with ours taking place within the same period...?

Ah! November is far oooo.

But I will try and wait sha cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.