Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226114 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Excellent!!!!
I don't think there is any wrong or right recommendations. I feel that we can only have excellent fact based recommendations depending on the speed of the candidate and the volume of information s/he is able to process within the allocated time.

On another note, did we all work on the same stories? .. If this is the case then, NLNG I duff my hat!!!!.....truly almost unbiased as promised. Nice one.
That was why the early people decided to keep it secret.. We worked on exactly the same stories..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheSauce:
HeenNeeeLeeenJiiiii !!!!
ENNELLENNJII.. . AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Was a group leader specifically chosen by u guys?
tk4rd:
During the group exercise, I was like; "But A2 hey... (group leader was A2, and he was just making decisions anyhow).. (so, .., back to what I was saying)... But A2 hey.. Do we have to give up all the proceedings to charity. That's too much...". And all the group members got laughing, some few of the accessors smiled anyway.. Na im somebody said "omo-igbo". I guess it was A4.. I had to quickly whisper "this one no be igbo matter, but na true naa. The profit is just too much after the whole expenses."..
I hope derailing didn't cost our group.? I hope we were not penalized for laughing out in such a serious scenario.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:41am On Aug 19, 2015
weomet:
Was a group leader specifically chosen by u guys?
We chose a leader and a scribe.. But as we progressed, a new leader emerged on his own.. We had to replace the first leader with the second one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 6:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Sounds like coup. lol. Now this can be good/bad in this context....

tk4rd:
We chose a leader and a scribe.. But as we progressed, a new leader emerged on his own.. We had to replace the first leader with the second one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 7:06am On Aug 19, 2015
tk4rd:
We chose a leader and a scribe.. But as we progressed[b], a new leader emerged on his own.[/b]. We had to replace the first leader with the second one.
lmao at the bolded. The guy needs the job seriously
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2015
coolio2014:
Sounds like coup. lol. Now this can be good/bad in this context....

Uchboggy:
lmao at the bolded. The guy needs the job seriously
WE DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE TIME ON ARGUEMENTS.,, SO WE GAVE HIM THE OPPORTUNITY HE SO MUCH CRAVED FOR.
HE WAS JUST TRYING TO OUTSHINE ALL OF US, BUT WE WERE BUSY BOMBARDING HIM WITH QUESTIONS, FOR HIM TO KNOW THAT HE IS NOT THE ONLY INTELLIGENT PERSON THERE.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2015
DivineU,
Talking about a good leader been loved maybe you should read Chapter 17 of "The Prince" by Nicolo Machiavelli. #pureMachiavellian #TheEndJustifiesTheMeans
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
I thought I would be interested in people’s AC experience, but surprisingly all I can think of is when our fates will be known. Don’t mind me.
I and a colleague had our AC during the 1st week in Abuja and we were told to expect the results within 3 months. Three months (12wks) from the start of AC is the 31st of August, so unless those that had theirs on the 1st day were misinformed, the outcome should be known by the end of this month.
Confusingly though PH hopefuls were also given the same 3 months’ timeline.
Regardless, let your will be done Father.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletpimperne: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is believable..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
scarletpimperne:
For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is believable...
Take down in 10mins
lol no need to take it down. I have screen grabbed. grin

Kindly post the marking scheme if you have it. Let us learn from you. Out of curiosity, those that got expo from this guy, how did ur AC go?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletpimperne: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:

lol no need to take it down. I have screen grabbed. grin

Kindly post the marking scheme if you have it. Let us learn from you. Out of curiosity, those that got expo from this guy, how did ur AC go?

U will be surprised to know that they are also marking the notes u scribbled on the paper u were given
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
scarletpimperne:

U will be surprised to know that they are also marking the notes u scribbled on the paper u were given
I figured that when they collected our papers after the group work. Thank you!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
scarletpimperne:

Oga what exactly do you want na? AC is over and ure still doing anyhow. Abi you want to give us expo on how to wait for feedback?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
TheSauce:

Oga what exactly do you want na? AC is over and ure still doing anyhow. Abi you want to give us expo on how to wait for feedback?
lol don't mind him. Maybe he wants to sell us slots.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
TheSauce:

grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sunnystooth(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:37am On Aug 20, 2015
TheSauce:

He too like expos and short-cuts..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2015
What exactly happened here last night? LadyF and TheSauce can u bring us up to speed please? I see that evil moniker has come here again
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2015
So I guess the so-called 'almighty' NLNG's assessment centre was compromised afterall. So much for transprency.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2015
prelinctus:
So I guess the so-called 'almighty' NLNG's assessment centre was compromised afterall. So much for transprency.

Abi o..The secrecy was very much on point...A first if u ask me
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:
What exactly happened here last night? LadyF and TheSauce can u bring us up to speed please? I see that evil moniker has come here again
He's just trying to remain relevant in the face of zero demand for his expo, as AC is over.

The fact finding is just 1 of 4 exercises, no amount of expo can help u in the group work, CBI and even the one-on-one presentation as oral delivery is key. I still feel NLNG did the best they could. We shouldn't belittle their efforts because of 1 unwise individual.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
prelinctus:

Compromised how?

ladyF:

He's just trying to remain relevant in the face of zero demand for his expo, as AC is over.

Relevance my back side...

*off topic*
How u dey take do am? I mean you and introvert wey una dey drag first and second for every FP thread? grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by checkup: 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:

How u dey take do am? I mean you and introvert wey una dey drag first and second for every FP thread? grin

answer:Joblessness,
NLNG pls help!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
airsaylongcon:

*off topic*
Too much free time, obviously.

Airsay, please answer this: I know FP means Frontpage, but what does FTC mean? I've been pondering and can't come up with a credible meaning. cc @LadyF
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baresi22: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2015
spacyzuma:

Airsay, please answer this: I know FP means Frontpage, but what does FTC mean? I've been pondering and can't come up with a credible meaning. cc @LadyF

First To Comment.......... grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
baresi22:

First To Comment.......... grin

*smacks forehead in embarrassment*

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baresi22: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
spacyzuma:

*smacks forehead in embarrassment*

Thanks

say no to violence grin grin..uwc...It is my first time of commenting here too.However,I follow the thread at times and i had rarely felt disappointed.Nigerians are really intelligent I must confess.Again,without mincing words,the mutual respect among one another here is just second to none.I wish everyone success and all the best in life with or without Nlng job...SHALOM

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
spacyzuma:

First To Comment. Or as some folks prefer to say Festus de Commentus

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:33am On Aug 21, 2015
checkup:

answer:Joblessness,
NLNG pls help!
NAIRALAND APP.. AND ALSO, REFRESHING ON "NEW TOPICS" SECTION FOR NEW HOT TOPICS.. THEN, FOLLOW LALASTIC.. HIS TOPICS ARE ALWAYS AT FRONTPAGE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2015
^^^^ shocked
lol tk4rd oooo oya come and edit ur comment cry cry cry
abeg grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:16am On Aug 21, 2015
ladyF:
^^^^ shocked
lol tk4rd oooo oya come and edit ur comment cry cry cry
abeg grin
tongue tongue tongue *blows tongue* bbttrrrrrrrrrr tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.