Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,033 members, 7,866,909 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1231065 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Righteous greetings to one and all hopefuls! I have a puzzle that has been racking my brain and I would appreciate your respective takes. Prinzeofparis once said that about 83.333% of AC participants should expect regret mails. I still recall that someone(can't place my hand on the moniker now) succintly stated that far more than half did not make the cutoff mark(a fact which I have corroborated). Now my puzzle: suppose they need candidates from a particular discipline (say electrical engineering) and none of them made the cutoff. What would they do? Would they compromise their standards just because of those they need?
I am not in the best position to answer the question, but I may just write my own opinion. In my opinion, I believe they would have used the percentile system which is more objective and comparative. If after that maybe if a mechanical engineer doesn't make it, they can do an endogenous comparison within them. Just my opinion anyway...someone else can have a better opinion. But I don't think we should really worry about that. We can only hope and pray.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
airsaylongcon:
When you guys drop statistics like this una go just dey give person elevated systolic and diastolic readings! Christmas is coming and na chickens suppose to get those high readings. #March2016
Hehehe...this is Obaihagbonic!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
whatsupguys:
Wetin I know be say 1 day na 1 day......
fact..ogoro must jump!!!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oboy you make sense. I salute you.
whatsupguys:

I am not in the best position to answer the question, but I may just write my own opinion. In my opinion, I believe they would have used the percentile system which is more objective and comparative. If after that maybe if a mechanical engineer doesn't make it, they can do an endogenous comparison within them. Just my opinion anyway...someone else can have a better opinion. But I don't think we should really worry about that. We can only hope and pray.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Righteous greetings to one and all hopefuls! I have a puzzle that has been racking my brain and I would appreciate your respective takes. Prinz of Paris once said that about 83.333% of AC participants should expect regret mails I still recall that someone(can't place my hand on the moniker now) succintly stated that far more than half did not make the cutoff mark(a fact which I have corroborated). Now my puzzle: suppose they need candidates from a particular discipline (say electrical engineering) and none of them made the cutoff. What would they do? Would they compromise their standards just because of those they need?

@bolded im not an authority bro...just a speculation.

as it concerns your question.....i know two guys who studied biochemistry and industrial chemistry respectively.... the biochemist is doing stuffs related to auditing and all that....i'm also almost certain the chemist is not in the LAB judging from our chats and discussions....tho its likely that theyd want to fit successfuls into depts where their qualifications and skills will have maximum positive impact. In all, NLNG knows best....remember its a 'graduate management trainee' opening.....NLNG people are dynamic and so is the job....so i heard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Oboy you make sense. I salute you.
Thanks baba, but na just my guess sha....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Eye-opening explanation! I salute you.
Prinzofparis:

@bolded im not an authority bro...just a speculation.

as it concerns your question.....i know two guys who studied biochemistry and industrial chemistry respectively.... the biochemist is doing stuffs related to auditing and all that....i'm also almost certain the chemist is not in the LAB judging from our chats and discussions....tho its likely that theyd want to fit successfuls into depts where their qualifications and skills will have maximum positive impact. In all, NLNG knows best....remember its a 'graduate management trainee' opening.....NLNG people are dynamic and so is the job....so i heard...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chairmo u funny sha. D dictionary whe I get no fit exlpain d meaning of all those words whe contain lic lic. Even when I use google, even google confuse. Google say 'we never upgrade reach those kind words'. So i wonder where u go get those lic lic words from. Abeg if u they write for here make u dey consider people like me whe no sabi. Anyway that puzzle na just my very small way of making us to be busy so dat our mouth no go smell. Anyhow e be #I still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness.
airsaylongcon:
When you guys drop statistics like this una go just dey give person elevated systolic and diastolic readings! Christmas is coming and na chickens suppose to get those high readings. #March2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
@Saved2Serve, I spot you boss...anything for us?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
whatsupguys:
@Saved2Serve, I spot you boss...anything for us?
No chase dis one commot ooo..
Ur blood too hot jarre.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
tk4rd:
No chase dis one commot ooo..
Ur blood too hot jarre.
No wahala bro grin Noted...I just dey hail my guy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:55am On Dec 23, 2015
China really making giant strides in Africa. I just hope some country will not be subtly colonized by China in this millenium.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/zimbabwe-adopt-china-currency-yuan-151222070618785.html
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epaulo: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Pls house, how is the working environment of eleme petrochemical p/Harcourt is(does working there support career growth). Also wats the pay for graduate engineer.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
epaulo:
Pls house, how is the working environment of eleme petrochemical p/Harcourt is(does working there support career growth). Also wats the pay for graduate engineer.
Hello epaulo, sorry nobody has been able to provide you with the information you need yet, but you can search if there is an already existing thread on what you want or you create one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
I like this guy. So selfless. Keep it up bro.
whatsupguys:

Hello epaulo, sorry nobody has been able to provide you with the information you need yet, but you can search if there is an already existing thread on what you want or you create one.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2015
ItsTime4me:
I like this guy. So selfless. Keep it up bro.
Thank you bro, it is one attribute that characterise all of us on this thread. We are selfless. I pray our dreams come true fast! I look forward to meeting you real life.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2015
Another selfless reply. Great! I don't know why I feel so, but I think you are going to make the Nlng successful list, cos apparently you possess their core values. That exercise was not just a test of intelligence, you know. Sincerely looking forward to meeting you and other guys here. Wishing all of us nothing but the very best.
whatsupguys:

Thank you bro, it is one attribute that characterise all of us on this thread. We are selfless. I pray our dreams come true fast! I look forward to meeting you real life.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Another selfless reply. Great! I don't know why I feel so, but I think you are going to make the Nlng successful list, cos apparently you possess their core values. That exercise was not just a test of intelligence, you know. Sincerely looking forward to meeting you and other guys here. Wishing all of us nothing but the very best.

Awwwwwwwwnnnnn cry cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
ItsTime4me:
Amen oooooooo 'if God wills'.....I believe you will make it in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
whatsupguys:
China really making giant strides in Africa. I just hope some country will not be subtly colonized by China in this millenium.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/zimbabwe-adopt-china-currency-yuan-151222070618785.html

The situation in Zim is so bad they are ready to use Naira or even Nigerian pounds. They are in coma in ICU. Even Liberian Dollar na forex for them
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
airsaylongcon:

The situation in Zim is so bad they are ready to use Naira or even Nigerian pounds. They are in coma in ICU. Even Liberian Dollar na forex for them
Lol@Nigerian pound. Things seem to have really gone bad for them. I really still wonder why they refuse to have a transition.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 3:52am On Dec 24, 2015
whatsupguys:

Lol@Nigerian pound. Things seem to have really gone bad for them. I really still wonder why they refuse to have a transition.

Pseudo-dictatorships (like the one Nigeria is heading for wink) generally stifles any hope of transition let alone one that has a leader with a monarchical absolutist mindset (then again which of us doesn't?) who feels he should keep getting "elected" till the fat lady sings. Revolution is out of the question cos the opposition literally has no fiscal leverage cos of the soggy tissue paper currency, the country has no fields with easy oil to encourage a western backed "revolution".. So they all have to wait till Moogabe kicks the brass bucket (which may well usher in a one-party State). China seems interested (coal) but I doubt they're in the business of overt regime change.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
PING!!!

Shey u guys are turning up for the Christmas joblanders beach groove? https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/713#41282764

Don't miss it for anything. If you're not in Lag, you can travel down, it's not too much to ask. angry Let's see the faces behind these monikers kiss kiss kiss #CantWait grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tolutweety(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:
PING!!!

Shey u guys are turning up for the Christmas joblanders beach groove? https://www.nairaland.com/1958509/jobs-vacancies-section-chatroom/713#41282764

Don't miss it for anything. If you're not in Lag, you can travel down, it's not too much to ask. angry Let's see the faces behind these monikers kiss kiss kiss #CantWait grin grin grin

Hehe..

Just the way I like it. wink cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:
PING!!!

Hmmmmm.. Na there we go know who dis Ladyf be sef, and how appetising she can be.. grin tongue
Well, most of us here are not really joblanders.. Let's say, we are just aiming higher.. Higherlanders, or so to say. Nlnglanders.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
Hmmmmm.. Na dia we go know who dis Ladyf is sef, and how appetising she can be.. grin tongue
Well, most of us here are not really joblanders.. We are just aiming higher, or so to say. Nlnglanders.
lol una go finally see my ugly face and my "figure 1" No stone me dat day biko, at least I don issue warning grin grin grin

tolutweety:

Hehe..
Just the way I like it. wink cheesy
smiley yh saw the mention. It's like people here are still sleeping sha
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:

lol una go finally see my ugly face and my "figure 1" No stone me dat day biko, at least I don issue warning grin grin grin

smiley yh saw the mention. It's like people here are still sleeping sha
Ugly Face.?? Wooww.. I just wish you are dark in complexion too.. (my favourite)
Figure-1.?? So far say you can allow me to mingle wella wit u, your figure sef no mean anything to me jarre.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
Ugly Face.?? Wooww.. I just wish you are dark in complexion too.. (my favourite)
Figure-1.?? So far say you can allow me to mingle wella wit u, your figure sef no mean anything to me jarre.
lol grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:
lol grin
No dey laugh me. Haba
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
No dey laugh me. Haba
I dey laf as you dey whine me na....well done!!! kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:

I dey laf as you dey whine me na....well done!!! kiss
Hehehehe.. Whine you ke.?? Smart chicks like you are hardly whined jarre.. I just dey do try-ur-penny-luck.. grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't get the below. Please explain.

tk4rd:

Well, most of us here are not really joblanders.. Let's say, we are just aiming higher.. Higherlanders, or so to say. Nlnglanders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.