Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1230306 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
Hehehehe.. Whine you ke.?? Smart chicks like you are hardly whined jarre.. I just dey do try-ur-penny-luck.. grin grin
lol ure doing it again smiley

Ahhh na me oooooo. Launching launching. Chai so happy, it's been a while grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2015
Meanwhile you guys, The Job/Vacancies awards are ongoing.

Kindly go here: Job/Vacancies Awards 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Meanwhile you guys, The Job/Vacancies awards are ongoing.

Kindly go here: Job/Vacancies Awards 2015
What are the incentives for winning, let me know if I should campaign abeg smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
I don't get the below. Please explain.

Most of monikers here are already working, and a good number of the "most" are working in very well-paid firms..
I can't explain more than this.
Merry Christmas.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
We that aren't working and we that aren't working in well paid firms, we're now the job landers?

Compliments of the season to you too.

tk4rd:
Most of monikers here are already working, and a good number of the "most" are working in very well-paid firms..
Merry Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:

lol ure doing it again smiley

Ahhh na me oooooo. Launching launching. Chai so happy, it's been a while grin grin grin
Doing wat again.? Eeeehhhhhheeyyy..
Wetin u dey launching launching sef.??
(Now I am being curiously silly wink wink What is it that had been a while.?? wink wink tongue )
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
We that aren't working and we that aren't working in well paid firms, we're now the job landers?

Compliments of the season to you too.

I no know ooo.
My pple just dey talk say, "de name u give ur dog, na im e go dey answer."
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Are you on Nairaland?
Are you on Job/ Vacancies section either posting or just viewing?

If the answers to the above two questions are Yes,
Then you're a Joblander.

People are looking for different things on here.
Some, better jobs in terms of Pay
Some, better jobs in terms of Location
Others, better jobs in terms of Good Bosses even if it means a reduction in salary
Others, better jobs in terms of working in the field in which they studied.
Others, just here because they started from here

There's no caste system on here.

Please don't introduce one.

Merry Christmas and don't forget to nominate on the awards thread and please make it to the beach if you can.

tk4rd:
I no know ooo.
My pple just dey talk say, "de name u give ur dog, na im e go dey answer."

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
Merry Christmas.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Lmao This is hilarious. Tk These pictures are so unrelated...my stomach hurts from laughing
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
More people would know that it's Lady F again. Lol, Seriously though.
There's no campaigning. At least not on here.

ladyF:

What are the incentives for winning, let me know if I should campaign abeg smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Are you on Nairaland?
Are you on Job/ Vacancies section either posting or just viewing?

If the answers to the above two questions are Yes,
Then you're a Joblander.

People are looking for different things on here.
Some, better jobs in terms of Pay
Some, better jobs in terms of Location
Others, better jobs in terms of Good Bosses even if it means a reduction in salary
Others, better jobs in terms of working in the field in which they studied.
Others, just here because they started from here

There's no caste system on here.

Please don't introduce one.

Merry Christmas and don't forget to nominate on the awards thread and please make it to the beach if you can.

Well.. As for the Awards, I no know anybody chaaa-chaaaa.!!!
For the Beach.. Hmmmmm.. Well, Hmmmm.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:
Lmao This is hilarious. Tk These pictures are so unrelated...my stomach hurts from laughing
Trust me naa.. I put dose pictures for your eyes alone.. Thanks goodness you saw them before they were knocked off by the mod..
Continue ur laughs my dear.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
tk4rd:
Trust me naa.. I put dose pictures for your eyes alone.. Thanks goodness you saw it before they were knocked off by the mod..
Continue ur laughs my dear.
lol that second one was the funniest. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Whey that Forkadict sef? and my guy. prelinctus?

Compliment of the season to you both.

Meanwhile, I wish you guys: D18:M1:Q1:2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
davide470:

Meanwhile, i wish you guys D18:M1:Q1:2016
Hmmmm. Just trying to unravel this code.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
ladyF:

lol that second one was the funniest. grin

Well.. the pictures meant,
1. Christmas is here and dis one dey here dey look me wit sleepy eyes..
2. E no even concern me sef.. Another thing dey my mind sef.. (Namely: dancing and 3. Nkwọbi)..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
davide470:

Meanwhile, I wish you guys D18:M1:Q1:2016
Lol David David, if January 18 comes, and we don't get mails, guys here no dey play o.

They will go and dig out your post since 2006, u better add disclaimer grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
davide470:

Meanwhile, I wish you guys: D18:M1:Q1:2016

Present sir!

And I am still very much loyal to your regime sir!

No mind Wetin dem talk o. I still loyal anywhichway.

Compliments of d season 2 u too sir.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:00am On Dec 25, 2015
Feliz Navidad, Prosperos anos y Felicidad!
Merry Christmas friends! May the joy of the yuletide be for you and yours through Christ our Lord..Amen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2015
To think this is our 3rd Xmas since application closed Nov 22nd. Perhaps maybe 2 more before we eventually get to the promised land. lol. Anyways, Merry Christmas good people. Wish us all a glorious 2016 that starts with the sweet 'males' and is replete with numerous bounties, favours and blessings from the Lord!

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2015
Feliz Navidad, Prosperos anos y Felicidad!
So these are the wordings of that song? I have been singing rubbish for close to 40 years sha lol....shame cannot allow me type what I've been singing since. cry

Merry Christmas, remember to eat and drink responsibly. kiss

In other news, LadyF has gone national o, bless the name of the Lord. I my comment was featured on a national website. e no easy abeg grin grin grin How can I contact them to replace "onlooker" with "LadyF?
https://www.nairaland.com/2821280/family-crashes-suv-into-estate/2#41333100

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by nitrogen(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
ladyF:

So these are the wordings of that song? I have been singing rubbish for close to 40 years sha lol....shame cannot allow me type what I've been singing since. cry

Close to 40 years
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:07am On Dec 26, 2015
ladyF:

Merry Christmas, remember to eat and drink responsibly. kiss

In other news, LadyF has gone national o, bless the name of the Lord. I my comment was featured on a national website. e no easy abeg grin grin grin How can I contact them to replace "onlooker" with "LadyF?
https://www.nairaland.com/2821280/family-crashes-suv-into-estate/2#41333100
I will ignore the part that says something like "close to 40 yrs".. Hehehe.
The part that got me is the Feliz Navidad thing.
I will type mine here.. If you like, no type your own.
"Felix Navidad, one day you will go to Felicidad".. Haaahahahahahaa..
I learnt the correct wordings in 2011 anyway, Hehehehe, but trust me, I still run this crude words inside my head at-times.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2015
GetPosted:
NLNG should just break the news that the recruitment process has been canceled and pay us off ( N20 Million each)
Na wa for them o!
Really? What was I thinking when I typed this (over a year ago)...lol

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2015
GetPosted:

Really? What was I thinking when I typed this (over a year ago)...lol

4 months old pammy was running through your system that that time..seasons greeting lovely people.

LadyF...40years plus when you started being conscious of musical lyrics leaves us with a minimum of 46years....nlng take note

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
You guys should stop highlighting this forty years ish. Y'all by now should know that the moniker in question is a loose canon. Say s/he has been singing rubbish for the past x years was just his/her way of saying s/he has been singing his/her remix of that song for a veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy long time. I do not believe the x years claim.

Meanwhile my own version was terrible! The only intelligible word in it was "Uranus". And some part was in my local language *covers face*

And strictly speaking it's años (pronounced anios) not anos. And Mouriñho not Mourinho *runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:
You guys should stop highlighting this forty years ish. Y'all by now should know that the moniker in question is a loose canon. Say s/he has been singing rubbish for the past x years was just his/her way of saying s/he has been singing his/her remix of that song for a veeeeerrrrrryyyyyy long time. I do not believe the x years claim.
Meanwhile my own version was terrible! The only intelligible word in it was "Uranus". And some part was in my local language *covers face*

And strictly speaking it's años (pronounced anios) not anos. And Mouriñho not Mourinho *runs out of thread*

humour my brother...humour....i dont think anyone believes he/she is that old.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2015
Analysts in the house, please, is this going to be a good sign or a bad sign for us.? Will it increase or decrease the number of new intakes.?
Gas proceeds from the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas and others have dropped by 50.2 per cent from $169.728m in January, the latest data from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have showed.
The NNPC put gas proceeds from the NLNG, Escravos Gas to Liquid, Natural Gas Liquids and NGAS in October at $84.575m.
“Export gas sales and NLNG feedstock accounted for $84.57m i.e. 18.97 per cent contribution to the Federation Account compared with 31.21 per cent contribution in September,” the corporation said in its latest monthly report.
The dip in gas revenue was partly as a result of the sustained fall in global natural gas prices since last year and increased supply in the market.
From a peak of $6 per million British thermal unit last year, the natural gas price has fallen below $2 per mmBtu this year. It was trading around $1.98 per mmBtu.
The NLNG Limited had recently warned that its revenue was being threatened at the international market amid the fall in global oil prices.
Many of the global natural gas markets are linked to oil prices, which have fallen by more than 65 per cent since June last year.
The firm expressed worry over the impact that the fall in crude prices was having on its revenue, stressing that the entry of the United States and Australia into the LNG market was “a real cause for concern.”
The NLNG stated, “The recent fall in crude oil prices from above $100 per barrel in early 2014 to below $60 per barrel in early 2015 and its impact on global LNG/gas prices as well as the demand/supply positions in both our primary and secondary markets in the Atlantic and Pacific Basins have had a significant impact on our revenues and profitability.
“The trend, which will persist till the end of 2015, and which may even worsen going into 2016 with the entry of US and Australian LNG volumes into the market, is a real cause for worry.”
The NLNG, in addition to its traditional deliveries to Europe and the United States, supplies LNG to South America, with deliveries to Mexico and Brazil; and to Asia and the Middle East, with deliveries to Japan, South Korea, India, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Kuwait.
The company, which currently has LNG production capacity of 22 million metric tonnes per annum, is owned by the Federal Government, represented by the NNPC (49 per cent), Shell Gas BV (25.6 per cent), Total LNG Nigeria Limited (15 per cent), and Eni International (10.4 per cent).
http://www.punchng.com/nigerias-gas-revenue-drops-by-50/
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
tk4rd:
Analysts in the house, please, is this going to be a good sign or a bad sign for us.? Will it increase or decrease the number of new intakes.?
http://www.punchng.com/nigerias-gas-revenue-drops-by-50/
But wait o, I thought they sell based on competitive spot and the SPAs ranges from 20-25 years. I thought that should have been some form of guarantee against price flunctuations? Someone can help shed some light....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
In the commercial development of an LNG value chain, LNG suppliers first confirmed sales to the downstream buyers and then sign long-term contracts (typically 20–25 years) with strict terms and structures for gas pricing.

The trade of LNG is completed by signing an SPA (sale and purchase agreement) between a supplier and receiving terminal, and by signing a GSA (gas sale agreement) between a receiving terminal and end-users. Most of the contract terms used to be DES or ex ship, holding the seller responsible for the transport of the gas.

LNG purchasing agreements used to be for a long term with relatively little flexibility both in price and volume. If the annual contract quantity is confirmed, the buyer is obliged to take and pay for the product, or pay for it even if not taken, in what is referred to as the obligation of take-or-pay contract (TOP).

In the mid-1990s, LNG was a buyer's market. At the request of buyers, the SPAs began to adopt some flexibilities on volume and price. The buyers had more upward and downward flexibilities in TOP, and short-term SPAs less than 16 years came into effect. At the same time, alternative destinations for cargo and arbitrage were also allowed. By the turn of the 21st century, the market was again in favor of sellers.

However, sellers have become more sophisticated and are now proposing sharing of arbitrage opportunities and moving away from S-curve pricing. Since the advent of alternative destinations and arbitrage, such financial and sales guarantee in the face of such industry melt down was lost. Even if sellers like (NLNG) has a stake on arbitrage opportunities, it is NOT as lucrative as selling as an exclusive seller if possible as enshrined in a SPA.

In conclusion, SPAs are very flexible in terms of clauses covering the prices and volumes of LNG sold to accomodate industry trends in prices, thus there is no significant guarantee for NLNG with the current global drop in oil and gas prices. My 2cent!! ( No my wo bites of chicken lap)
whatsupguys:

But wait o, I thought they sell based on competitive spot and the SPAs ranges from 20-25 years. I thoght that should have been some form of guarantee against price flunctuations? Someone can help shed some light....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.