Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226164 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 234GG: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
NPComplete:

I don't think anyone actually got a success mail. The contour of the "success" mail permits several interpretations and it is very telling that the word "success" or any of its derivatives is conspicuously absent in the whole email. It is an ingenious way to keep people in a limbo without raising their hopes about their prospects. As a matter of fact, people who didn't get a regret mail don't seem any closer to getting the job than they were on the day of the AC.

Anyway best of luck in all ur endeavours bro. I am sure there is something better in store for u.
Okay bro, thank you. Cheers
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Whatsupguys,
Can you post a redacted copy of this "regret" email you say you received.

I'm curious
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Whatsupguys,
Can you post a redacted copy of this "regret" email you say you received.

I'm curious

Dear whatsupguys,

Following your participation at the NLNG Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Exercise, we regret to inform you that you were UNSUCCESSFUL at this stage of the recruitment.

Consequently, we will notprogress your application for this position any further.

Thank you for your interest in our organization and, we wish you the best in your endeavors.  

Sincerely,

NLNG Recruitment Team
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Come to think of it, apart from informing that one is still in the running (that is as much as it can mean as it is no guarantee of getting in, especially given the circumstances), the only other question the "recruitment is still ongoing" email answers is that of whether the recruitment has been cancelled.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
whatsupguys:

Dear whatsupguys,

Following your participation at the NLNG Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Exercise, we regret to inform you that you were UNSUCCESSFUL at this stage of the recruitment.

Consequently, we will notprogress your application for this position any further.

Thank you for your interest in our organization and, we wish you the best in your endeavors.  

Sincerely,

NLNG Recruitment Team

Bad as it is, at least you got closure. And early. I wish you everything good that you wish your self. Keep your head up

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dimco(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
I actually got a regret mail. Good luck to the successfuls... It was quite an experience.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
My earlier email was from a analysis of responses here and offline but I can see now I was wrong. Whatsupguys and others be rest assured that there are different route to greatness and I am sure we all meet at the top.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
dimco:
I actually got a regret mail. Good luck to the successfuls... It was quite an experience.

I won't call us 'successfuls' just yet because it seems like a lot of people got that mail and we weren't informed of 'success' at the AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
dchem:
My earlier email was from a analysis of responses here and offline but I can see now I was wrong. Whatsupguys and others be rest assured that there are different route to greatness and I am sure we all meet at the top.
A resounding amen! Thank you brother! wink God bless you!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by charlycharly: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
How can someone come here and say he/she got a regret mail and even paste a crafted one. Which kine play bi that ? Make dem press konck for your head? Take your time oooo....nonsense
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StringerBell: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
48-word e-mail and the information content is still close to zero...smh.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
God bless you too Sir.
whatsupguys:

A resounding amen! Thank you brother! wink God bless you!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
charlycharly:
How can someone come here and say he/she got a regret mail and even paste a crafted one. Which kine play bi that ? Make dem press konck for your head? Take your time oooo....nonsense

What has knock got to do with this?

What else do you want from him? He should print the mail, paste it on his chest and pay for air time on NTA network news for you to believe?

Even the Bible says 'In the mouth of two or three witnesses, shall every word be established'

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 6:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
To those who got closure. Life has a whole lot to offer.

For those still in the running, do you think you know what patience is yet?

Think again.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
wonda26:
Shey we go hear word now.

Emails don show.

Bye NLNG for now. undecided

My boss of life, better things ahead boss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nlng2014:
To those who got closure. Life has a whole lot to offer.

For those still in the running, do you think you know what patience is yet?

Think again.
I dont know about others here but I understand the current situation as its equally biting hard in my current company. My department has lost almost 50% of it workforce to retrenchment not minding how resourceful it has been in the past. My manager who has over 20 years in my company alone says its never been this bleak in all his years of experience. So for me I am willing to wait till I can get closure. I surely do hope there will be closure.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Shedyboss: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
For the first time,my life flashed before me......My heart kept pounding repeatedly as I was gonna open the mail. I don't know if I was ready for what I was gonna see......but I only remember my life flashing before me. Seeing a failure message was not supposed to be the end of the world but I not sure how much of that I was gonna be ready to believe.....
I am quite disappointed in nlng though. It took forever for them to send the mails across. A closure much earlier than this would have just saved many this undeserved feeling of disappointment. In the end, life does go on.....
I am left with a potpourri of feelings.....
I didn't get a failure mail though..... I just feel like I did...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
So what happens to our transport refund?
The economy needs that money shaaa....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
prelinctus:
This so called 'regret mail' was probably sent to less than 5% of AC participants, so y'all shouldn't get carried away. They probably performed way way below the least acceptable cut-off, so they stood no chance.
honestly he has a point but I think he didnt relay it well.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
That only a few people came here and said they got regret mails doesn't mean they were only a few in total. 100% of the people I know personally that did AC got regret mails. The only thing I can say that probably explains the few regret acknowledgements (apart from some of them deciding not to share) is that probably a sizeable percentage of the active followers of this thread got the "still in the running" mail. I mean, I think there aren't more than 100 active followers of this thread post-shl. Just my analysis.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eunore1: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
@prelinctus, on what basis did you deduce that the regret mail was sent to less than 5% of the AC candidates and that they probably performed way way below the cut-off?

I think it's rather harsh and unfair to state all these except NLNG wrote these in the mail sent to you.

We must realize that being successful in a recruitment doesn't necessarily make one better or smarter than others, it's just the grace of God.

To those that got the sad mail, you have been released to do exploits and chart the course for the life that you desire. No doubt, you have more advantage to do that than those that got the open-ended mail.

13 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
On point.
vantage7:
That only a few people came here and said they got regret mails doesn't mean they were only a few in total. 100% of the people I know personally that did AC got regret mails. The only thing I can say that probably explains the few regret acknowledgements (apart from some of them deciding not to share) is that probably a sizeable percentage of the active followers of this thread got the "still in the running" mail. I mean, I think there aren't more than 100 active followers of this thread post-shl. Just my analysis.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
sexyjob:
It is easier to say publicly that you passed than saying you failed. Salute the courage of those that came here and posted their regret mails. It take some greatness to do so. An ordinary guy or gal that received a regret mail wld be somewhere mourning. If you received the so called "still running" mail, go thank your God and pray for those that were regretted. In conclusion, don't conclude.

My fellow NLNGite,u hv spoken well..I totally agree with what you hv said but to b honest..the emails we received today has nt said much..its quite open-ended...lets jst "continue" in prayer(cos i knw alot of us hv been doing so) that our highly anticipatd success mails will trip in soonest

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.