Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,401 members, 7,846,699 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1228498 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bros you no go understand that kind faith. Yours no dey see moving mountain as anything. Your faith fit convert bakery to 15 - trains NLNG plant within a week. I mean with your kind of faith, you can beg a beggar at beggars junction to lend you 10 million naira.
whatsupguys:

shocked shocked shocked all of these on top say I get believe? Guy I dash you 'believe' too oo!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Saved2Serve:
Bros you no go understand that kind faith. Yours no dey see moving mountain as anything. Your faith fit convert bakery to 15 - trains NLNG plant within a week. I mean with your kind of faith, you can beg a beggar at beggars junction to lend you 10 million naira.
Bros na u know o...as far as I am concerned everything anything is a possibility or a probability as mail never drop. Na when mail drop ehnen
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2016
Aphrodite4:

A year before OBJ took office, oil sold for $11.91 tho even at that price, correcting for inflation would make it $17.26 which is still far from the $10 abyss.

oversupply is doing its thing on d market and with Iran upping their daily quota by half a million barrels no one can really say the price may not just graze into sub-$17 territory.
I guess the real question most want answered is if oil price is solely to blame for nlng's delay and if more external factors in the future(in the event of a Q3/Q4 acceptance) will affect it. eg. will Hilary Clinton becoming POTUS cause more delays??

Very valid question bro. Cos the way it looks like, they have presented themselves as being fickle with their schedule/plans. Such that with any slight distortion in both their internal and external environment, this causes a very massive overhaul of all previously set plans/goals/target.
The way e b now, if their staff bus get flat tyre, they fit postpone this recruitment by additional 2 months. Haba....NLNG I BOW OOO.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2016
My thought:

So much emphasis have been placed on the need to forget the past and move forward; I think equal emphasis need to be made on the importance of identifying the past in clarifying the present and predicting the future.

Caveat:

Apply not just to NLNG recruitment process but to life in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
People are really coming out now. We expected more from NLNG. That's the bottomline.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
September October as hinted by MaforBea is very plausible based on information I'm receiving. My previous egg-sauce is no longer inside (Middle East dialled his number and he answered) but he info he was able to glean was that recruitment *might* (emphasis mine) have to hold off until the price of oil bottoms out. This is expected to be around Q3 when oil is expected to sell at US$35 to US$45.

I emphasise that this is his personal opinion and should be in no way misconstrued as sauced info.

Meanwhile I'm personally not expecting to hear from NLNG before March.

On the sidelines, how many peeps run side businesses here? I'm not finding the current situation funny at all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Saved2Serve: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
On my own, I am seriously working hard to diversify my income and investments from oil FULLY. Whoever knows more avenues should synergize. Internet marketing is already getting promising though I started some months ago.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Biko, who knows of any decent mini-flat around gbagada, surulere, Anthony, ilupeju

If you also know of a decent and affordable one on the island either at VI or Lekki (but not beyond Chisco round about), kindly hint a brother.

A BQ won't be a bad idea.

Please!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeeBlacque:
Biko, who knows of any decent mini-flat around gbagada, surulere, Anthony, ilupeju

If you also know of a decent and affordable one on the island either at VI or Lekki (but not beyond Chisco round about), kindly hint a brother.

A BQ won't be a bad idea.

Please!!!

My guy done dey delay this move since, due to nlng. Chaiii!!!! NLNG WHY??

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
So much arbitrage opportunity between official rate of forex and that of the parallel market.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Abeg when you guys eventually resume at NLNG, will they refer to you guys as Graduate trainees? Abi papa/mama trainees?

I never see 31 year old wey b graduate trainee before o. That even pre supposes you guys resume this year. HIAN!

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
forkadict:
Abeg when you guys eventually resume at NLNG, will they refer to you guys as Graduate trainees? Abi papa/mama trainees?

I never see 31 year old wey b graduate trainee before o. That even pre supposes you guys resume this year. HIAN!
Hahaha...thanks for your concern baba..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
We most times say or want to forget nlng like nothing has happened but it is not possible. The rate at which this page is refreshed, only fortune can tell...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
oil price doesn't stop NLNG from telling us if we passed or didn't pass her AC. An advice like 'bla bla bla, your performance was satisactory/unsatisfactory-You will be advised in due course/we wish you the very best in your career bla bla bla.....' will really show concern, care, empathy and some form of integrity.... This silence 2 years and 2 months into the recruitment and 5 months after AC is just weird and funny at the same time.

google once spent 13 month conducting a recruitment and the entire world tagged them haywire company calling the 13 months long recruitment as ridiculous. This is NLNG....minus advert and application time, it's 26 blooooodily damned months...who does that?... no wonder the gods have turned from us as a country....even the so called pace setters couldnt even do realistic projections!!!....global oil price dropped and an entire nation went loco like a pack of roaches who just saw an angry rooster....

its a shame!!!!

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Omo see bashing! shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Okay, so...hypothetically, you've passed AC but haven't nailed a spot in the starting lineup. Two options: take a sizeable payoff now and walk away or wait till Q3/Q4 and stand a chance of getting in if oil prices recover.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Guys, take it easy. Make una reduce the vexation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:18am On Jan 23, 2016
What wld be wld definitely be. Just get engaged in some other stuffs. Let NLNG be
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2016
sexyjob:
What wld be wld definitely be. Just get engaged in some other stuffs. Let NLNG be
Provided we make it to be.....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2016
vantage7:
Okay, so...hypothetically, you've passed AC but haven't nailed a spot in the starting lineup. Two options: take a sizeable payoff now and walk away or wait till Q3/Q4 and stand a chance of getting in if oil prices recover.

lol, my brother,...if by sizeable you mean something with a figure like xxxxxxxxx, then I'd surely forget NLNG with her 'igbin' recruitment for LAWMA to do its job!!!..

In other news though, oil price doesn't seem like it will climb high soon...Predictions and projections coming from EIA, OEBC, WB, and others are saying the GOP will only get to about $80pb in 2020.

Not like their predictions are ever right.

NLNG like excuses!!!....if Grant mess, na 5 months dem go postpone recruitment, if Inuwa piss, na one year be that...if Babs come shit, 3 years go fly!!!..lol...weyrey pipo!!!....

After dem don't pay fat fat salary for so many years....things don't sour now, they are shivering.....

sometimes I wonder sha, why pay an entry level staff about N1.25M monthly?? I don't get it sha,...maybe I'm misinformed....left to me, I'd cut down recurring expenditure in terms of staff salaries, have a lot saved up to reinvest in assets so as to stay competitive in the market. ...

Anyway, he that wears the shoe knows where it hurt most.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2016
CHM11:

sometimes I wonder sha, why pay an entry level staff [/b]about [b]N1.25M monthly?? I don't get it sha,...maybe I'm misinformed....left to me, I'd cut down recurring expenditure in terms of staff salaries, have a lot saved up to reinvest in assets so as to stay competitive in the market. ...

shocked shocked

*jejely follows thread again. May God hasten the arrival of "Dasuki" in my life*

Meanwhile is that figure before tax? During tax or after tax? Is it inclusive of allowances abi na basic salary be dat?

*brings out excel spreadsheet to do a ten year projection*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

shocked shocked

*jejely follows thread again. May God hasten the arrival of "Dasuki" in my life*

Meanwhile is that figure before tax? During tax or after tax? Is it inclusive of allowances abi na basic salary be dat?

lol...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

shocked shocked

"During tax" lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2016
vantage7:
Scenario 2, your name is on the list, a Senator from your local government calls and ask for a 'slut' in return for a pib vote, what do u think will happen? They may not even waste their time to think on it. Term it corruption, being unfair or whatever. My brother its negotiation ask Peter Drucker, there is a political side of business and they won't loose an opportunity at advancing the course of their business over one Mr GT surnamed Nobody. That's more reason we need the mail now. The earlier the mail, the more credible the process. At least mails about performance. We can wait till conditions are good enough for resumption. I hope that isn't surreal and phantasmagorical boss @Saved2Serve? undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baddo(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Believe me this recruitment has lost its credibility. If I hear one should let NLNG be one more time. The earlier you guys get a reply the better for you guys. I hope u guys case is not like those of the chevron candidates that went for an interview in 2007 and till date no one has been informed of the outcome of the strenuous activity.

Nlng u see ya self. Ordinary chicken land una dey run up and down like say the sun don they revolve around the earth.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Whao what a bashing shocked !!!

CHM11:
oil price doesn't stop NLNG from telling us if we passed or didn't pass her AC. An advice like 'bla bla bla, your performance was satisactory/unsatisfactory-You will be advised in due course/we wish you the very best in your career bla bla bla.....' will really show concern, care, empathy and some form of integrity.... This silence 2 years and 2 months into the recruitment and 5 months after AC is just weird and funny at the same time.

google once spent 13 month conducting a recruitment and the entire world tagged them haywire company calling the 13 months long recruitment as ridiculous. This is NLNG....minus advert and application time, it's 26 blooooodily damned months...who does that?... no wonder the gods have turned from us as a country....even the so called pace setters couldnt even do realistic projections!!!....global oil price dropped and an entire nation went loco like a pack of roaches who just saw an angry rooster....

its a shame!!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
Well, it is an understatement to say that we're all tired of this wait.

Grumbling on NL will little help us now. So what can we possibly do?

I have a suggestion.

We should all individually send a passive non-aggressive email to NLNG recruitment email: Recruitment.Online@nlng.com requesting for an update on the AC. I think if we do this collectively the huge volume of inquiries on thesame subject can make them atleast say something.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
CHM11:

NLNG like excuses!!!....if Grant mess, na 5 months dem go postpone recruitment, if Inuwa piss, na one year be that...if Babs come shit, 3 years go fly!!!..lol...weyrey pipo!!!....

After dem don pay fat fat salary for so many years....things don sour now, they are shivering.....

sometimes I wonder sha, why pay an entry level staff about N1.25M monthly?? I don't get it sha,...maybe I'm misinformed....left to me, I'd cut down recurring expenditure in terms of staff salaries, have a lot saved up to reinvest in assets so as to stay competitive in the market. ...

lmao @ the bolded. cheiii!!! see vexation.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
I have actually sent in 3 inquisitory mails, with no correspondence to show receipt. An automated message would have been professional enough.

Maybe a barrage of mails will spur a response.

Dfavouredone:
Well, it is an understatement to say that we're all tired of this wait.

Grumbling on NL will little help us now. So what can we possibly do?

I have a suggestion.

We should all individually send a passive non-aggressive email to NLNG recruitment email: Recruitment.Online@nlng.com requesting for an update on the AC. I think if we do this collectively the huge volume of inquiries on thesame subject can make them atleast say something.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
dway4ward:
I have actually sent in 3 inquisitory mails, with no correspondence to show receipt. An automated message would have been professional enough.

Maybe a barrage of mails will spur a response.

I'm sure that email inbox will be assaulted daily by different people either trying to apply or seeking information. 600 new emails no go move them
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
airsaylongcon:

I'm sure that email inbox will be assaulted daily by different people either trying to apply or seeking information. 600 new emails no go move them

my thoughts exactly...but no harm trying....it could just make something happen...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
cashme28:

lmao @ the bolded. cheiii!!! see vexation.

my brother, don't mind them... I have always said it that if the company was still being managed by those white guys, this recruitment would have ended in 2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.