Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225379 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:07am On Feb 04, 2016
60! Half the original anticipated number! Meeeeehn... They should have just informed the chosen and anointed in the last email. 60! As in six zero. Oh Lawd. Forkadict turn spiritual dey speak in heavenly language. Kristi! 60...mehn I doesn't nose what to say. So far, na God carry me reach here. Back to back I thought I under performed in waec, shl, AC.... Only for me to realise that I'm battling warriors. GTs we have put up a good fight. If they want me let dem come and kollet me. Unfollowing
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:34am On Feb 04, 2016
So each of us here went from being 1 of 40k+
to 1 of 17k+
to 1 of 5k+
to 1 of 600+
to 1 of...I dunno say 150
and now the challenge is to become 1 of 60! shocked lipsrsealed

Anyone here feeling like their luck is about to run out, like this good run is about to come to an end? I am a bit.

I know say no be by luck person reach here but mehn the road is narrow. Standard goalposts don turn monkey post! *says a silent prayer* But whatever happens, one can take solace in that the run was quite a good one not that you'll get a certificate for it or anything

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2016
airsaylongcon:
60! Half the original anticipated number! Meeeeehn... They should have just informed the chosen and anointed in the last email. 60! As in six zero. Oh Lawd. Forkadict turn spiritual dey speak in heavenly language. Kristi! 60...mehn I doesn't nose what to say. So far, na God carry me reach here. Back to back I thought I under performed in waec, shl, AC.... Only for me to realise that I'm battling warriors. GTs we have put up a good fight. If they want me let dem come and kollet me. Unfollowing
60 Factorials, combinations and permutations!!! It is well guys so long some power play doesn't come in and its fair to all better opportunities lie ahead. Ona kan ko wo oja. It is not always about how much we earn but about what we do with what we earn. I can't imagine some people worked with good organisations for many years and didn't make any tangible investment in their future other than chopping life. Forkaddit baba (na your new moniker be that o), I dey always admire your passion. Enjoy and don't forget to drop info about EH recruitments hia for guys. God bless us!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2016
In the year we had our independence, 2 numbers in there represent the number of believers that will make it to heaven- 1960

In the Bible, Jesus Christ said that when the end is come, there shall be perilous times'0' There will be trouble '0' there will not be enough money etc. '0'

He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church'1' Jesus Christ said that narrow is the way that leads to heaven '1'
It's all about 1's and 0's...the 1's are the +ves, 0's -ves
Narrow is the way 1'96'0
96 will be taken
#CodeCracked
And you know things are always narrow in that position wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 7:54am On Feb 04, 2016
I've seen real shl AC score sheet used by some multinationals here in Nigeria,...some candidates who scored an average of 4.5/5 had outright 'ACCEPTED' by their names right after the AC process. The others scored 3 or 3.5/5 as average had 'DISCUSS' by their names. The candidates who scored below the pass mark of 3 had 'REJECTED' by their names.

The ratio of the outright accepted to others was approx 1:5.
for those with discuss it was 2:5.

If NLNG is running the SHL style recruitment process, the above will most likely be our situation. Inference, some persons have been taken if all background checks hold water. The rest labeled 'discuss' most likely will split the remaining slot based on AC answers, skill set, age, course of study etc.
Those labeled 'rejected' have been dropped already.

I'm also sure NLNG will be intelligent enough not to use name of place of work provided on our CV or other places as a criteria for selection. It makes no sense. My sources even said they wouldnt use place of work. Though it might just happen that those working in high profile companies will perform very very well at the AC as their confidence level will be high and they use the right terms to describe the appropriate skills and competencies the assessors are looking for. This seemed like the situation in 2007, though some persons who worked in low profile companies still got in.

According to my pal there, the following reasons are why it wouldn't make sense to use place of work.
1. Its been almost 3 years since we submitted our CV to NLNG, aloooooooooot would have happened since then. Many of us would have changed jobs, gained skills, advanced degrees and professional certifications.

2. At the AC, we were instructed not to mention our names, where we are from, our age, and other personal details that will bring about bias... some persons actually played by the rules by not mentioning names of companies and all that.....just went straight to the situation, task, action, result and learning as directed by interviewers. So logically, NLNG doesn't know where many persons work at the moment save background check because not everybody does linkedin, brandedme, prof online updates regularly. I've not even updated any of mine in 2 years.

3. No one knows how some of us got into where we are today save us. so using that as a criteria is just wild.

though I would have loved it if they used it sha...lol...

Anyways, they should do what they feel is best for the business and future of the company..

Me self believe in Jahs underserved kindness no ni

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by PresVA: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
freeradical:
Yea who no go speak in tongues after NLNG hammer am 22M p.a offer! lipsrsealed
cheesy grin .. Thought it would be more though. .if GTs are paid about 1.2m per month(according to people's speculations), shouldn't someone with about 10yrs experience receive at least 2m?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Well if they now have a number (60?), I doubt that they will wait till Q3/Q4 to complete the recruitment process.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2016
PresVA:
cheesy grin .. Thought it would be more though. .if GTs are paid about 1.2m per month(according to people's speculations), shouldn't someone with about 10yrs experience receive at least 2m?
I do not think it is more. GTs will start with something lower than 22M and will get to dis mark say in 2 to 3 years time. Left to me sha I dnt take all this grapevine salary gists seriously because I dnt want to expect so much. When we get there im sure whatever they offer will wow us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2016
vantage7:
So each of us here went from being 1 of 40k+
to 1 of 17k+
to 1 of 5k+
to 1 of 600+
to 1 of...I dunno say 150
and now the challenge is to become 1 of 60! shocked lipsrsealed

Anyone here feeling like their luck is about to run out, like this good run is about to come to an end? I am a bit.

I know say no be by luck person reach here but mehn the road is narrow. Standard goalposts don turn monkey post! *says a silent prayer* But whatever happens, one can take solace in that the run was quite a good one not that you'll get a certificate for it or anything
I sincerely hope that no one I dropped at this stage. I get emotional thinking about it because no one deserves that. Though the realities of life may suggest differently. Our biggest miracle yet is for all to get in. Those that miss the first coming should still be cheerful in purgatory and in the end they shall also make it to heaven.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:
Lol thank you for those words from above.

We all pray we will not be found wanting on that day when our saviour comes. Im guessing 90 is the percentage of the world population that will make it to heaven instead of the previous 120%

I wonder how soon is this "sooon" Which Q will it be? Is the Q also among the numbers on the year we got our independence or do we have to wait till the second or third coming?

I do hope to see the glory of the Lord soon. We still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness.

90?? chuckles in swahili grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 10:07am On Feb 04, 2016
Funny thing, no one's speculating on only 19 people getting through.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kaitung: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2016
QMD1215

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmm. 1960
2 of 3
ok 2/3 * 60
40 GTs?

hmmmmmm.
Calamity
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2016
forkadict:
In the Bible, Jesus Christ said that when the end is come, there shall be perilous times. There will be trouble, there will not be enough money etc.

In the year we had our independence, 2 numbers in there represent the number of believers that will make it to heaven.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church. Jesus Christ said that narrow is the way that leads to heaven.

It is my prayer that we all shall meet in heaven.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Baba, this is your inaugural post. Are you a tease or a source-link?
kaitung:
QMD1215
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2016
dway4ward:
Baba, this is your inaugural post. Are you a tease or a source-link?

Abeg mek una no dey spook these guys in case na genuine oracles dem be. If u grab just nod ur head, say a silent thank you and move on.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
kaitung:
QMD1215
vantage7:

Abeg mek una no dey spook these guys in case na genuine oracles dem be. If u grab just nod ur head, say a silent thank you and move on.

What does QMD1215 MEAN To you @vantage7
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
rasheedtobi:

What does QW1215 MEAN To you @vantage7

Let's make this clearer..

Q ranges between 1-4

M ranges between 1-12

D ranges between 1-31.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Q1 M2 D15..... grin tongue

dane15:

Let's make this clearer..
Q ranges between 1-4
M ranges between 1-12
D ranges between 1-31.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please don't mind my skeptism. All dates posited here have turned out false, and I had crazy anxiety issues on those days.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eunore1: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm...The date posited is yet to come, it is well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oga Forkadict, anything for the boys?

kaitung:
QMD1215

artmedia:
Our new oracle after Dplacement has spoken. Very heavy words spoken in the heavenly language. We appreciate. I need to get in touch with my 'little sauce' to see what I can gather too.

Kindly oblige us and answer the question LadyF asked as to whether it's the first, second or third coming. How soon is soon? How close is this call to prayer?

Also, any concrete idea how many left in the race?

@LadyF, dont leave us, we love you. lol...

@ItsTime4me, I highly doubt its up to the 300 you posited.

@LeoDivinci, no Nicer news just yet.

#WeWait...
#Shalom...

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Where is 'DMainMan' the OP?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
QMD 1215? Please, please and please. Keep any thing heartbreaking far away from the lovers day. Anyway, it's going to be groundbreaking.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ddazz: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
artmedia:
Oga Forkadict, anything for the boys?

'Fearing fear' is when ur source starts hailing a higher authority. lol. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
dway4ward:
Shell 12, Mobil 15, Total 16-18, Chevron- 16-20, Eni - falafolo, NLNG blood money compared to all.

falafolo cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
When is the week/month
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Technocrat12: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DMainMan: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
sexyjob:
Where is 'DMainMan' the OP?
grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by internetguy: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
cool cool cool ...patience is not simply the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.

Lets keep the faith.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by banexstar: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
internetguy:
cool cool cool ...patience is not simply the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.

Lets keep the faith.

bros hw did u apply fr this
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
March

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.