Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226070 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2016
it's page 272. #wewait#
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob116: 8:03am On Mar 10, 2016
I can't recall if its artmedia. But someone once said that NLNG is not holding anyone against his will. I agree with the person. I wish I could just ignore them till they finally come calling. I wish the lengthy recruitment process is not affecting my decisions. I am also one of those that believe irrespective of the final number I will be among the chosen. However, I have also realised that it is not a sign of lack of faith to start taking those key decisions that will help improve my life. Whether it is going to another country or spending the money to take those certification exams that might not be relevant to NLNG...we all need to start moving forward.

So, I will keep occupying and moving forward...thatz how I'm gonna wait.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Toen: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2016
whatsupguys:
Hey guys let's slow on the page a bit so we don't pass it, otherwise na page 300 next ooh.... Like say x00 be the 2sure ooo

I remember when whatsupguys said till page 300........let's be patient and wait for 8 more pages or let ladyF and airsay help fasttrack it grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 10:40am On Mar 10, 2016
adob116:
I can't recall if its artmedia. But someone once said that NLNG is not holding anyone against his will. I agree with the person. I wish I could just ignore them till they finally come calling. I wish the lengthy recruitment process is not affecting my decisions. I am also one of those that believe irrespective of the final number I will be among the chosen. However, I have also realised that it is not a sign of lack of faith to start taking those key decisions that will help improve my life. Whether it is going to another country or spending the money to take those certification exams that might not be relevant to NLNG...we all need to start moving forward.

I concur. As far as I am concerned I am not putting anything on hold for NLNG. When they call we will work something out . Even if I am on my honeymoon I am sure they will understand afterall I understood them for 2 years 4 months and counting.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
airsaylongcon:
At all... Thanks. I can't start delving into d specifics but it seems I've been headhunted. Apparently the CEO of big pond was very impressed with my experience that she felt I will best serve the bathtub that is struggling with their operations. Bathtub CEO was so keen for me to start immediately but I chose to "yet him" (post him) so that I don't come across as cheap/desperate. I know I will work with them but na how to free myself from current boss now na be d koko. Cos the guy will be stunned to d centre of his bone marrow

COngratulations, bro.
Cheers and all the best in your new career path.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
Worrisome it is, how almost anything and everything that happens in this country translates into further delays.

Move on, we should all try.

May the Force be with us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
`

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
`

Hahaha iron LadyF! You wan mek we go AWOL or MIA?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:
`

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!
You almost got me there.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
Delgado47:
Worrisome it is, how almost anything and everything that happens in this country translates into further delays.

We hear u, Master Yoda. If only it were that easy to move on. Maybe u could try some Jedi mind trick on NLNG and get them to call on us.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
Badema:

Hahaha iron LadyF! You wan mek we go AWOL or MIA?

barbiesparkz2:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!
You almost got me there.
Hehehe....but is it not best to close the thread for now? grin It will help people that are trying to consciously move on, it's not like there has been any useful info here lately sef, with the parables that leave no clue whatsoever... angry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:

it's not like there has been any useful info here lately sef, with the parables that leave no clue whatsoever... angry

cheesy grin som1 ya vex with them forum prophets.....Take it easy Lady F.. No vex
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
kbit09:

cheesy grin som1 ya vex with them forum prophets.....Take it easy Lady F.. No vex
lol LadyF no dey vex o, say wetin na? grin

Hibernating [size=5pt]till further notice.....[/size]
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Congratulations airsaylongcon
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Delgado47:

Force ke? Force bawo? No be me o. May the Force be with you sha.

@All.
I should have come with this message looooong ago but I held back because of the potential counter attacks I was liable to once I went thru with delivering the message. I anticipate folks coming at me with lines like 'Forkadict, because you don manage enter now, you con dey tell us make we move on abi? Na so life be?' I could be accused of being inconsiderate, selfish and all that. It has happened before when I attempted informing yall about developments regarding your process thru codes. I heard lines like 'Forkadict that used to be part of us is now talking to us thru codes etc etc ' but still on still, I just feel the need to say this and i appeal to yall not to be cross with me.

First of all, it is just unnecessary and discourteous for anyone insulting and throwing all manner of vituperations at NLNG for the protracted recruitment process. I was affected as well but only that my wait was not as intense as yours. At least from the time I applied till when I resumed took 28 months. You guys are doing your 29th month if I am right. So guys this is coming from someone who has a practical experience of how excruciating the wait can be (in contrast some guys whose process went thru the normal circumstances) and I still share their sentiment by advising yall to please chill and cut the invectives.

I get really baffled when I hear people come with lines like 'my life has been put on hold by this process' how so? If anyone is like that then the person has himself strictly to blame for putting his life on hold and not NLNG. Do you have a certification to bag? Or an academic degree? Or marriage? You name it. Why not go ahead and anytime NLNG is ready to unfreeze this process and you are one of the lucky few, you simply decide whether you want to come on board or continue with your life as the case may be. And even if you decide to come on board, I don't know what programme you may be running that you can not put on hold and continue when you have eventually settled in at NLNG.

I have always said it and I still repeat that regarding your process, neither the son nor the angels knoweth but only the father. For all we know, the interview outcomes MAY even be communicated this month or later. Cos the eventual communication of interview outcomes does not necessarily translate to immediate resumption. There will still be another 6 months lag at least. So NLNG coming back to yall on interview outcomes this month and eventual resumption in 4th quarter or earlier is not a possibility to be ruled out.

Finally, this (and @Kaitung's last post) shouldn't mean that yall should abandon this thread. Let's still continue to commune and have fun on here like the end of this saga is tomorrow.

Still yours truly in this struggle,
Forkadict.

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
forkadict:

@All.
I should have come with this message looooong ago but I held back because of the potential counter attacks I was liable to once I went thru with delivering the message. I anticipate folks coming at me with lines like 'Forkadict, because you don manage enter now, you con dey tell us make we move on abi? Na so life be?' I could be accused of being inconsiderate, selfish and all that. It has happened before when I attempted informing yall about developments regarding your process thru codes. I heard lines like 'Forkadict that used to be part of us is now talking to us thru codes etc etc ' but still on still, I just feel the need to say this and i appeal to yall not to be cross with me.

First of all, it is just unnecessary and discourteous for anyone insulting and throwing all manner of vituperations at NLNG for the protracted recruitment process. I was affected as well but only that my wait was not as intense as yours. At least from the time I applied till when I resumed took 28 months. You guys are doing your 29th month if I am right. So guys this is coming from someone who has a practical experience of how excruciating the wait can be (in contrast some guys whose process went thru the normal circumstances) and I still share their sentiment by advising yall to please chill and cut the invectives.

I get really baffled when I hear people come with lines like 'my life has been put on hold by this process' how so? If anyone is like that then the person has himself strictly to blame for putting his life on hold and not NLNG. Do you have a certification to bag? Or an academic degree? Or marriage? You name it. Why not go ahead and anytime NLNG is ready to unfreeze this process and you are one of the lucky few, you simply decide whether you want to come on board or continue with your life as the case may be. And even if you decide to come on board, I don't know what programme you may be running that you can not put on hold and continue when you have eventually settled in at NLNG.

I have always said it and I still repeat that regarding your process, neither the son nor the angels knoweth but only the father. For all we know, the interview outcomes MAY even be communicated this month or later. Cos the eventual communication of interview outcomes does not necessarily translate to immediate resumption. There will still be another 6 months lag at least. So NLNG coming back to yall on interview outcomes this month and eventual resumption in 4th quarter or earlier is not a possibility to be ruled out.

Finally, this (and @Kaitung's last post) shouldn't mean that yall should abandon this thread. Let's still continue to commune and have fun on here like the end of this saga is tomorrow.

Forkadict.

This is quite inspiring Oga Forkadict! I must say am impressed and inspired already, I trust over 70% of the traffic here will agree to all you've said.

I want to move for the total adoption of this motion! Can I pls hear someone support and say AMEN?!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
ladyF:

Hehehe....but is it not best to close the thread for now? grin It will help people that are trying to consciously move on, it's not like there has been any useful info here lately sef, with the parables that leave no clue whatsoever... angry

I agree Ma! But keeping in touch is the real game! We must keep the team alive.

Perhaps we start some convo that could calm nerves down. I really enjoy being part of this family!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
adob116:

you've said it all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Risk management is an important aspect of life.

Whether it is this month or not, NLNG will surely call one day. To reduce the risk of losing out completely if you aren't call, I will advise potential GTs to find some other potential GTs in the recruitment process to negotiate and sign a "minimum damage agreement" (MDA).

MDA is just a legally signed agreement that if I am call and employ and u weren't call , I will give a certain percent (maybe 10%) of my pay for certain period (maybe 1 year) and vice versa.

And if both of them are called or if none of the them in the agreement are called, then nobody pays anybody.

A pretty way to ensure you gain something no matter how the die is toss.

wink wink

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dfavouredone:
Risk management is an important aspect of life.

Whether it is this month or not, NLNG will surely call one day. To reduce the risk of losing out completely if you aren't call, I will advise potential GTs to find some other potential GTs in the recruitment process to negotiate and sign a "minimum damage agreement" (MDA).

MDA is just a legally signed agreement that if I am call and employ and u weren't call , I will give a certain percent (maybe 10%) of my pay for certain period (maybe 1 year) and vice versa.

And if both of them are called or if none of the them in the agreement are called, then nobody pays anybody.

A pretty way to ensure you gain something no matter how the die is toss.

wink wink

Nice one. smiley smiley

Y'all heard Forkadict. Have fun. Make fun of the wait. But no more mudslinging from here on out. We could use a little less negativity for the rest of this long wait. Cheers.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thanks Boss. You tooooooooo gbanski.
forkadict:

@All.

Forkadict.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dchem(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
forkadict:

@All.

Forkadict.

As always all I have for you is #Respect. You are one of the good men left on earth. Danke.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 12:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Bros, no vex o.
Just saw the pun in your post which seemed hilarious to me then.

Wish you the best.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:25am On Mar 11, 2016
barbiesparkz2:

Bros, no vex o.
Just saw the pun in your post which seemed hilarious to me then.

Wish you the best.

Why I go vex. We are now like brothers and sisters in the struggle. I nor vex one bit. smiley wink

I nor know the over sabi MOD wey come hide the posts.

No worries though I nor vex at all my sister.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Why I go vex. We are now like brothers and sisters in the struggle. I nor vex one bit. smiley wink

I nor know the over sabi MOD wey come hide the posts.

No worries though I nor vex at all my sister.

Thank you & God bless. smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
NPComplete:

Nice one. smiley smiley

Y'all heard Forkadict. Have fun. Make fun of the wait. But no more mudslinging from here on out. We could use a little less negativity for the rest of this long wait. Cheers.
What's with all these 'no more mudslinging'? Is it that everybody here is afraid of nlng OR nlng just can't accept criticism? I don't understand. People should be allowed to air their views. This new gag order is not a welcome develpment.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
ladyF:
If he has plan B, you better have your own plan B. angry

I love [size=15pt]Davide470[/size] kiss kiss kiss

Stumbled on this... Wait, is Davide470 not the mod here? shocked

#IdleAfternoon=Gbeborun
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
People don criticize finish. Continue from where dem stop.
prelinctus:

What's with all these 'no more mudslinging'? Is it that everybody here is afraid of nlng OR nlng just can't accept criticism? I don't understand. People should be allowed to air their views. This new gag order is not a welcome develpment.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
prelinctus:

My reservations have nothing to do with trepidation. The mudslinging was becoming hackneyed and we were increasingly beginning to look like petulant infants. Overall I consider negativity, however justified, to be bad for my Feng Shui; hence the advice.
By the way, since when did u become a champion of civil liberties? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
prelinctus:

Oga, dem don quench fire already. You need to order for new firewood. We want to watch your own mudslinging skills too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.