Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225316 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
NPComplete:

My reservations have nothing to do with trepidation. The mudslinging was becoming hackneyed and we were increasingly beginning to look like petulant infants. Overall I consider negativity, however justified, to be bad for my Feng Shui; hence the advice.
By the way, since when did u become a champion of civil liberties? smiley
But this isn't negativity. It's just basic criticism.
@adenitemi & itstime4me, I would've said worse but the mod will hide the post. So, no point. GAG ORDER
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
prelinctus:

But this isn't negativity. It's just basic criticism.
@adenitemi & itstime4me, I would've said worse but the mod will hide the post. So, no point. GAG ORDER

Dude, there's criticism dway4ward's style, which I fully endorse; and there's puerility, which is less circumspect, unbecoming of people of our station, and which this thread was slowly turning out to be. Then there's the fine line between the two. We have to keep reminding ourselves to stay on the better side of that line even if it will require some or all of us not voicing our angst in any way.
Anything to keep u from talking and annoying more than half of the good people on this thread is good news to me though. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
But where is Saved2Serve?

Bia nwoke'm, zaa afa gi.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
I think ive missed out on something here...Who wants to fill me in?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
NPComplete:

Dude, there's criticism dway4ward's style, which I fully endorse; and there's puerility, which is less circumspect, unbecoming of people of our station, and which this thread was slowly turning out to be. Then there's the fine line between the two. We have to keep reminding ourselves to stay on the better side of that line even if it will require some or all of us not voicing our angst in any way.
Anything to keep u from talking and annoying more than half of the good people on this thread is good news to me though. smiley
What!!! Good news to you Ok, just be very careful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
NanaF:
A 4 week free online course on Oil and Gas from exploration to marketing and distribution.

It might interest you.

http://mooc.oil-and-gas.ifp-school.com

Forgot to mention that it starts Monday,14th March.

It's by IFP School, France and supported by Total (so you know it's good stuff smiley )
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
@Badema, @dchem, @itsTime4me. Thanks guys.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by darkknight007: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
And in other news Abubakar Mai - Bornu is the new DMD NLNG. Formerly MD NPDC. Those who know him will tell you of his cerebral prowess. One of the really smart guys in NNPC. Not surprising when one considers his erudite lineage. Check your 1000 Naira notes for evidence of his pedigree

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.......... If person say he no won laugh he no dey know time whe he take dey burst laugh.
prelinctus:

What!!! Good news to you Ok, just be very careful.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jesu Kristi shocked

*opens dictionary*

NPComplete:

My reservations have nothing to do with trepidation. The mudslinging was becoming hackneyed and we were increasingly beginning to look like petulant infants. Overall I consider negativity, however justified, to be bad for my Feng Shui; hence the advice.

NPComplete:

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Jesu Kristi shocked

*opens dictionary*

Baba.. I been think say na only me.
@NP.complete; Easy bro, some of us nor too sabi dis language o, we juz dey try ni.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
NPComplete:

Ma Niggur.... wish my vocabulary is this indepth. ..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
scarletdp:

Ma Niggur.... wish my vocabulary is this indepth. ..

Brotherly no be vocab dey do me right now o. Na make NLNG call us we dey pray to Baba God for now mhen smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2016
What could be the plan of propagandists? They are always looking for one bad news or story to talk about NLNG.
See links below of the propaganda and follow-up response from the ever ready Kudo Eresia-Eke, GM, External Relations.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/12/50-in-hospital-as-nlng-pollutes-bonny/

http://news.nigeriannation.com/nigeria/news-headlines/nlng-denies-airborne-disorder-allegation-in-bonn%E2%80%8Ey/
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 5:05am On Mar 13, 2016
When is the week na? I had to double check on NLNG website to make sure they don't just exist in my head..

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kenosky: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice to see that folks are still posting and keeping the thread alive despite having to start the thread afresh after losing so many pages to the great 'Nairaland crash'. Some folks have hit the nail on the head, nobody or organization is worth putting your life on hold for. My honest tip to every person still expecting the call (& I say this with a sense of deja vu) is to continue as if you weren't waiting for any call (mind you this has got nothing to do with your faith). I salute everyone who has contributed to this thread and wish all those waiting the best of luck...

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
When person with nlng recruitment experience talks, you just gats listen. Nice one kenosky. I remember you from the 2007 thread. But una own wait na child's play compared to this awa own.
kenosky:
Nice to see that folks are still posting and keeping the thread alive despite having to start the thread afresh after losing so many pages to the great 'Nairaland crash'. Some folks have hit the nail on the head, nobody or organization is worth putting your life on hold for. My honest tip to every person still expecting the call (& I said this with a sense of deja vu) is to continue as if you weren't waiting for any call (mind you this has got nothing to do with your faith). I salute everyone who has contributed to this thread and wish all those waiting the best of luck...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
kenosky:
Nice to see that folks are still posting and keeping the thread alive despite having to start the thread afresh after losing so many pages to the great 'Nairaland crash'. Some folks have hit the nail on the head, nobody or organization is worth putting your life on hold for. My honest tip to every person still expecting the call (& I said this with a sense of deja vu) is to continue as if you weren't waiting for any call (mind you this has got nothing to do with your faith). I salute everyone who has contributed to this thread and wish all those waiting the best of luck...
the boss has spoken
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
NPComplete:

Brotherly no be vocab dey do me right now o. Na make NLNG call us we dey pray to Baba God for now mhen smiley

Lol... soon brotherly...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
kenosky:

Why should those expecting the call continue as if they weren't waiting for any call?

While that is the re-echoing advise been given here ever since, I wouldn't want you to just give same advise but will like to know why u are re-sounding it?

What have you seen, heard or experienced that inform your advise. I am not saying the advise is off point but want an insight to your reasoning before the conclusion.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Risk management is an important aspect of life.

Whether it is this month or not, NLNG will surely call one day. To reduce the risk of losing out completely if you aren't call, I will advise potential GTs to find some other potential GTs in the recruitment process to negotiate and sign a "minimum damage agreement" (MDA).

MDA is just a legally signed agreement that if I am call and employ and u weren't call , I will give a certain percent (maybe 10%) of my pay for certain period (maybe 1 year) and vice versa.

And if both of them are called or if none of the them in the agreement are called, then nobody pays anybody.

A pretty way to ensure you gain something no matter how the die is toss.

wink wink

Anybody interested in the proposal and sealing a MDA agreement?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 5:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Dfavouredone:

Whether it is this month or not, NLNG will surely call one day. To reduce the risk of losing out completely if you aren't call, I will advise potential GTs to find some other potential GTs in the recruitment process to negotiate and sign a "minimum damage agreement" (MDA).

MDA is just a legally signed agreement that if I am call and employ and u weren't call , I will give a certain percent (maybe 10%) of my pay for certain period (maybe 1 year) and vice versa.

And if both of them are called or if none of the them in the agreement are called, then nobody pays anybody.

wink wink

joke right?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2016
sexyjob:

joke right?

How can risk be managed with a joke.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:46am On Mar 14, 2016
Dfavouredone:

wink wink

Well thought out,am in if anyone is serious about this
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Uchboggy:

Well thought out,am in if anyone is serious about this

How can I not be serious about it. I have the draft of the agreement, is just to finish off the specifics when I get anyone interested.

Signed it off in the presence of a witness and make it a legal document.

It better to part with a bit when one get it than lose it all if one didn't.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2016
kenosky:

Make of this what you will at least for the interim i.e faire de ce que vous voulez au moins pour l'intérim

All the best guys
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Everyone who did not receive a regret mail will be called up for medicals, provided economic conditions are projected favourable and/or sustainable for the foreseeable future
-Forget about the "sauce"

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
My Big Oga, na big big grammar u speak now oooooooo
pls, u said everybody go weiti?
GetPosted =43765930:
Everyone who did not receive a regret mail will be called up for medicals, provided economic conditions are projected favourable and/or sustainable for the foreseeable future
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
GetPosted:

We all pray and wish for this. But in a bid not to sound pessimistic, but realistic, we know its almost unlikely, hence the need for selection from the list of successfuls. Maybe a waiting list at the most.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
GetPosted:

Can u start small first and give a range of d number of pple still in d running?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
GetPosted:

hehehehekiakiakiakukukukuhahahahabuuuuuuuhahahahahahaha....bro!!!!

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 4:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Hello NLNG 2013 Hopefuls,

How about we try to get a fair idea of the number of applicants LEFT in the process? We can start by having a rough estimate of the number of active nairalanders and then extrapolate to account for non-active nairalanders as well as those not on nairaland.

"Liking" this post would be a good way to add up the number while providing the advantage of being anonymous smiley

Additionally, this would keep us busy and take our minds off the wait for a while cool

72 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.