Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1224004 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 10:37am On May 03, 2017
Just saw this:

"Nigeria LNG Limited will be recruiting Trainee Operators to work in their Production Plant in Bonny Island. The advert will be out on major Newspapers on Thursday. This is to appeal to you to kindly encourage people from your catchment state to apply.Best wishes as you apply".

Our recruitment is intact and assured even beyond expectations!!! wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:55am On May 04, 2017
The satisfactorily adjudged having satisfied most/all prerequisites, depending, require offers of contract from the jury angry . Then satisfaction would ensue both ways….. tongue

thegreengooner:

If you were adjudged satisfactory, the satisfaction is not for you to enjoy...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:57am On May 04, 2017
Baba, where u see this one yesterday before e enter newspapers today? shocked

Spatman:
Just saw this:

"Nigeria LNG Limited will be recruiting Trainee Operators to work in their Production Plant in Bonny Island. The advert will be out on major Newspapers on Thursday. This is to appeal to you to kindly encourage people from your catchment state to apply.Best wishes as you apply".

Our recruitment is intact and assured even beyond expectations!!! wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2017
CheGueveraMx9:
The satisfactorily adjudged having satisfied most/all prerequisites, depending, require offers of contract from the jury angry . Then satisfaction would ensue both ways….. tongue

What sort of contract offer would prove suitable were you to be asked?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chloride6: 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
I hope this Nlng stuff isn't anyone's plan A.

I have never heard of any recruitment process as long as this.

Infact the ONLY ONE I knew ended in bad taste.

My friends was accepted by shell. She EVEN PASSED the medical and was awaiting the offer only to be asked to forget about it after 2 years.

Sharp girl had gone for her Masters, joined spie. Last I heard she had moved to Total.

Be wise.

Why don't you guys get a newspaper editor to follow up this case. This would make one hell of an editorial and would evoke a response from Nlng.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2017
chloride6:
I hope this Nlng stuff isn't anyone's plan A.

I have never heard of any recruitment process as long as this.

Infact the ONLY ONE I knew ended in bad taste.

My friends was accepted by shell. She EVEN PASSED the medical and was awaiting the offer only to be asked to forget about it after 2 years.

Sharp girl had gone for her Masters, joined spie. Last I heard she had moved to Total.

Be wise.

Why don't you guys get a newspaper editor to follow up this case. This would make one hell of an editorial and would evoke a response from Nlng.

Those that were successful have been quietly rejoicing in the last one week...read between the lines. No need for Higi Haga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chloride6: 12:00pm On May 05, 2017
thegreengooner:

Those that were successful have been quietly rejoicing in the last one week...read between the lines. No need for Higi Haga

No hard feelings ooh. I was just trying to be my brothers keeper.

I really hope they take them.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 1:23pm On May 05, 2017
thegreengooner:

Pls epp me? I was successful (aka medicalisted).
Almost a year on, I have had no reason to rejoice regarding this campaign.
Pls breakdown ur info for me….
Thank u

Father it has all been according to your will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lambalamba: 3:47pm On May 05, 2017

ceetee:

Pls epp me? I was successful (aka medicalisted).
Almost a year on, I have had no reason to rejoice regarding this campaign.
Pls breakdown ur info for me….
Thank u

Father it has all been according to your will.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dotdotdot: 5:53pm On May 05, 2017
Bros abeg make una epp me too o.
I'm also "medicalisted" on top dis matter and yet no mail.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by subseaman(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2017
Spatman:
Just saw this:

Bro,am about applying with my B Eng -Mechanical, will I be considered because it is stated HND but it wasn't stress that it is must.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Boshemann(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2017
subseaman:

Bro,am about applying with my B Eng -Mechanical, will I be considered because it is stated HND but it wasn't stress that it is must.

Well, no harm in trying. Worst case, one won't be invited for test.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by subseaman(m): 8:15pm On May 05, 2017
Boshemann:

Well, no harm in trying. Worst case, one won't be invited for test.
Thanks man for ur response
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 7:37am On May 06, 2017
subseaman:

NLNG won't consider you if you are not applying with an HND Qualification pls!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2017
@thegreengooner

A contract offer reflective of RESPECT and CARE. But speculation is not what anyone wants to engage in now is it? We’ve had ample time to do that and we’ve had our fill.

As much as you can, considering, clarify where things stand w.r.t to MEDICALISTED and WAITLISTED (to use terms I hate so much).

How soon communication to those left in the process would begin ( I beg of thee don’t say “soon” grin )

Thanks for your patience and sustained interest in this thread. smiley

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 3:39am On May 07, 2017
@thegreengooner

Thanks for your patience and care-its obvious you feel our pain which is why you provide words of hope.

Having said this,please like how much longer b4 the expected happens?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kbit09: 1:28pm On May 07, 2017
Hmm!!! See people coming out from their caves to seek the oracle..giving out sacrifice with gratifyingly words
grin grin cheesy
@thegreengooner
Ogodomigodo godo gboli racata kirikiri kparata... oracle our people av pleaded n offerred you showers of thanks thanks thanks....today is sunday n we never hear u speak, oya talk nah!!! cool cos me sef wan hear wetin u haf for us.

Api sunday my people
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 1:48pm On May 07, 2017
kbit09:
Hmm!!! See people coming out from their caves to seek the oracle..giving out sacrifice with gratifyingly words
grin grin cheesy
@thegreengooner
Ogodomigodo godo gboli racata kirikiri kparata... oracle our people av pleaded n offerred you showers of thanks thanks thanks....today is sunday n we never hear u speak, oya talk nah!!! cool cos me sef wan hear wetin u haf for us.

Api sunday my people

Baba,4 years on a recruitment process isnt beans. The anxiety,the wait...it has not been easy.

It has been almost 10months since last "official" communication.

God dey sha.

It will end in praise.Amen

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:06am On May 08, 2017
scholarBaba:

Baba,4 years on a recruitment process isnt beans. The anxiety,the wait...it has not been easy.

It has been almost 10months since last "official" communication.

God dey sha.

It will end in praise.Amen
4 years??
U mean they are yet to conclude that of 2013
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Azuwonder(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2017
This "recruitment" is still on? There has to be some sort of World record Nlng wants to beat.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 8:03am On May 09, 2017
My prayer is that the new guys will be in by the time Chelsea begin their title defense...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Yildiz: 8:10am On May 09, 2017
12 August

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 8:49am On May 09, 2017
CheGueveraMx9:
@thegreengooner
As much as you can, considering, clarify where things stand w.r.t to MEDICALISTED and WAITLISTED (to use terms I hate so much).
What about this, master?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2017
Crr7:

What about this, master?

I honestly don't understand any of these terms...plain English please.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2017
Candidates that have undergone medical exams (medicalisted), candidates that were put on the waitlist (waitlisted)

thegreengooner:

I honestly don't understand any of these terms...plain English please.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2017
CheGueveraMx9:
Candidates that have undergone medical exams (medicalisted), candidates that were put on the waitlist (waitlisted)

My general understanding is that if medicals were successful, an offer letter should follow...and should there be openings, wait-listed candidates could be contacted.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scholarBaba: 1:08pm On May 09, 2017
Thanks thegreengooner, that seems to be more like August.

#sighs

thegreengooner:
My prayer is that the new guys will be in by the time Chelsea begin their title defense...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:11pm On May 09, 2017
Eye wey dey cry dey see road o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 09, 2017
Yildiz:
12 August
Yet another shifting cultivation.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 09, 2017
HR should move fast and wrap up this process for heavens sake. Approval has been given, do the needfull and wrap up this thing before another story start again.

To think that some/all the wait listed would/might still have to wait even more is just out of this world.

I really wish everybody who got a satisfactory mail (both the first batch and the wait listed bacth) would just resume together so this entire '4 years' graduate trainee embarasment can be brought to a positive close.

One year after medicals !!!!

Its really sad!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 09, 2017
RileyFreeman1:
HR should move fast and wrap up this process for heavens sake. Approval has been given, do the needfull and wrap up this thing before another story start again.

To think that some/all the wait listed would/might still have to wait even more is just out of this world.

I really wish everybody who got a satisfactory mail (both the first batch and the wait listed bacth) would just resume together so this entire '4 years' graduate trainee embarasment can be brought to a positive close.

One year after medicals !!!!

Its really sad!!!!...
which approval grin ? It's no graduate trainee anymore. I know a friend in shell that's a manager now. I am not sure she will want the position of a trainee even if na double salary. Our "lawmakers" are turning the industry into something else. I hope what it is now with Venezuela won't be the case in a short term.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/napims-shell-total-agip-disagree-selection-gas-projects-10bn-lng-trains-7-8/

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.