Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223183 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SilaV: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2013
Only if the prospective candidates would read this post! The truth is that the last Trainee Operator test was computer based.The test for Lagos center was written at Chams City(Dragnet) but never conducted by Dragnet. NLNG had their questions displayed in the computer screen of dragnet and the supervision was done by NLNG staff.The last test was a bit different from the one they used to have.The parts were made of Data Checking, Mechanical reasoning, Shapes manipulations, Numerical and Verbal reasoning. Dragnet materials can only be relevant as a practice guide in the areas of verbal and numerical ONLY.GMAT could be studied for the areas of Mechanical reasoning and shapes orientation.Data Checking requires a lot of speed:as a clue,check and memorize the first and last three letters given and compare it with the given options.You can visit assessmentday.com for real live simulations of verbal and numerical.Don't be scammed or deceived by anybody who might claim to have the exact questions of NLNG as things have changed.All what is required is speed and accuracy.
I am still waiting for the outcome of the Trainee Operator interview and hoping for the best.I wish you all the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by fashoo2010(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2013
@Donovan,Dmainman and any other person with it,pls I also need Dragnet question paper,I need for 2 test dat is coming up including dis NLNG. Pls help me forward it to my e-mail. Fashoo2010@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ene101(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
ikenna58: I used an online converter which was very efficient and even reduced the size of my cv. Just visit http://www.doc2pdf.net

God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jerrymania(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Ashmark:

You don't need to download anything. Visit www.pdfonline.com and covert from word to pdf instantly.....No stress

Ashmark how you dey? remember me?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2013
sholatoye: pls kindly help a bro,also havin d test 2mao 30th...sholatoye01@gmail.com
Pls head a bro also Ψi† the pass questions. Email is asu_sane@hotmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by eaxes: 8:11am On Oct 30, 2013
fashoo2010: @Donovan,Dmainman and any other person with it,pls I also need Dragnet question paper,I need for 2 test dat is coming up including dis NLNG. Pls help me forward it to my e-mail. Fashoo2010@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Pls also forward the question paper to me at asu_sane@hotmail.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by laidoure4real(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Have not been able to access this site, anyone in my shoe and how was it resolved
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Carsonv:

Ofcourse put it. Even if you were once a bricklayer's apprentice once and you believe the experience is relevant to the position, put it!
I like your brain joor grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Carsonv:

What's the size of your CV because if you created it with MS Word, it shouldn't need reduction. But if it does, try the following:

1. Reduce/Remove any special content like pictures, graphic editing and templates rich in colour. These can take quite some space.

2. If you're saving from MS Word, just on the window where you have to type the file name you'll see options like "standard pdf" and "minimised for web blah blah blah". Choose the latter.

What is the required size for the CV?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2013
laidoure4real: Have not been able to access this site, anyone in my shoe and how was it resolved
The site is bleeped up...Even when I tried it in the mid night, though it loaded very well but could not submit.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2013
dl_jbd:

What is the required size for the CV?

Less than 300KB.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Carsonv(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2013
My advice to y'all....use a mobile device!

I tried to use my laptop and after 30minutes not a single page was able to load.

I went back to my Blackberry (however slow and constantly freezing it is cry ) and the site was able to load on it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2013
jerrymania:

Ashmark how you dey? remember me?
My Oga at the top, I dont think I know anybody on Nairaland.. Sorry for that, I may know you sha.. Akwa Ibom Corper I guess
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Twist4u: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls house kindly assist a brother on how 2 CONVERT MS WORD 2 PDF file.tnx 4 usual coperations.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by jacksology(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
@Donovan,@Dmainman,pls i also need d full dragnet questions...(jacksology@gmail.com),wud really appreciate..tanks nd God bless!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dljbd1(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Twist4u: Pls house kindly assist a brother on how 2 CONVERT MS WORD 2 PDF file.tnx 4 usual coperations.
If you are using MS 2010 and above...just open your cv then click 'save as' and choose save as pdf. That's all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Twist4u: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls house kindly assist a brother on how 2 CONVERT MS WORD 2 PDF file.tnx 4 yor usual coperation or email taudu50@gmail.com.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Hopiro: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2013
[quote author=12 inches!]Anybody needing help in converting their MS word documents to PDF or converting passports to 300 X 300 pixels can send them to folarin@hotmail.com for Just 1500 naira only grin Just kidding I'll do it for you for free. But it's pretty easy. If you're using office 2010 and above just SAVE AS PDF otherwise u can download the numerous converters available for free offline.....

PS: That lng site is incredibly slow. I must apply ooo angry[/quote
I just sent U a mail. Kindly help a sister out.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kurus: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
MarvellousGod: I ll pass out in feb, I want to use my posting letter or id card as nysc cert, then call up no or state code as nysc cert no..wht do u guys think pls? Any harm? Cos I know ds recruitment ll take up to a year
nothing ventured, nothing gained../.

Try your luck. What's the worst that can happen?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dahmie2013: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pls assist me too o with dragnet past questions! dammysusie@yahoo.com! Tanks a-bunch!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Deluvtj247: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
fashoo2010: @Donovan,Dmainman and any other person with it,pls I also need Dragnet question paper,I need for 2 test dat is coming up including dis NLNG. Pls help me forward it to my e-mail. Fashoo2010@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation

Pls I also need it... I beg of u... Help a bro in need... deluvtj247@yahoo.com 10q(Jonathan)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ashmark(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2013
Twist4u: Pls house kindly assist a brother on how 2 CONVERT MS WORD 2 PDF file.tnx 4 usual coperations.
Visit ww.pdfonline.com . Click on MS-PDF....Just follow the instruction, is very simple....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
D site is very slow, too much traffic on it I guess, opened it around 4 am it was fast den. Test location -Lag abj or ph, interview location - lag,abj or ph very cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
blazerMaks: house, can i reduce the size of my cv in pdf please ?

Visit http://www.doc2pdf.net and all ur troubles as regards ur CV are over
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Carsonv:

I was still serving when I applied for FBN job...and completing your service was compulsory for this. In this kinda situations, don't expect anyone to tell you what to do or how to do it...caveat emptor.
If you have a way to get past that, then do it. Nobody will penalise you for applying.

But my opinion, don't use d ID, look for some other nysc related document...probably your callup letter. But just apply. Not as if you're paying for the application. I also applied for ptdf scholarship during my service year...had to draft a letter of explanation. Lol. Didn't get shortlisted though. But for me not applying is worse than not getting shortlisted.

Do what you have to do but don't expect too much.

I wonder where you will manufacture your NYSC certificate number from!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
judejege: Pls can second class lower apply, and i also ave NEBOSH certificate if any one get info abt safety job d person should pls let me knw GOC bless u all

Very big YES! You can apply. And NEBOSH gives u a little edge
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ashmark: Did anyone get an acknowledgment or something that the application has being received....I didn't get any...The page just went back to normal, like am starting all over again..Pls, help a bro...

After applying, a success mail will be sent to you. If you didn't get it means you haven't applied. So start all over again bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
KaceeDcontrol: For all those that have successfully applied, what is the specification for the size of documents uploaded? Is it that EACH one must be 300kb or ALL of them together must be 300kb ie 50kb each?
Answers pls

All of them together must not be more than 300kb
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
eaxes: got a questions guys. Can i use a "age declaration affidavit" for my birth certificate and how do i make my passport photo 300x300 pixels? Thanks and good morning.

‎​yes, I very well think a sworn affidavit can be used.
For your passport, right click on it an select edit. On the top pane, select resize. Choose pixel from the box that pops up and change the vertical and horizontal size to 300 then click ok. That's all
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Carsonv: My advice to y'all....use a mobile device!

I tried to use my laptop and after 30minutes not a single page was able to load.

I went back to my Blackberry (however slow and constantly freezing it is cry ) and the site was able to load on it.

Blame your internet connection, or the browser u are using, or the number of plugins and toolbar installed on your browser, or your lappy speed or your RAM space available! Using a PC/laptop is very very far more efficient than a mobile phone!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ikenna58(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2013

It is obvious you haven't taken time to visit previous pages in this thread... The answers you need has already been provided!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Coldplayz2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Please sm1 should help me with dragnet questions .. Dejionatunde@yahoo.com ... God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.