Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem (1660 Views)

HOT: Latest Free September Free Browsing Cheat For Etisalat Users / Unlimited Browsing On Android And Pc Using MTN Sim / Mtn Fastlink Modem For Sale Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by Mike0537(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Help please,
I have an mtn fastlink modem amd I was wondering if there was a way I could browse free on my laptop using my BIS subscription. This would really help please!!!!!! smiley Thanks a lot.
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by hammedkola(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
It's a small something, inbox me...i got it free, i'll give you free

2 Likes

Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by Mike0537(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
hammedkola: It's a small something, inbox me...i got it free, i'll give you free
Am new to Naira land. I don't know how to inbox you just paste it here. It'll help a lot of Nigerians not just me. That's a lot
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by Mike0537(m): 12:23am On Oct 29, 2013
I need a new cheat please the ones I keep finding don't work again because mtn has blocked them. Thanks a million.
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by hammedkola(m): 12:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Am new to Naira land. I don't know how to inbox you just paste it here. It'll help a lot of Nigerians not just me. That's a lot

Nairaland's term of service doesn't allow pasting of cheat here, that's why i said you should inbox me, Thank God, you have got it.
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by fr3do(m): 12:41am On Oct 29, 2013
hammedkola:

Nairaland's term of service doesn't allow pasting of cheat here, that's why i said you should inbox me, Thank God, you have got it.

Pls do you have any one for android apart from tcp?
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by hammedkola(m): 12:59am On Oct 29, 2013
fr3do:

Pls do you have any one for android apart from tcp?

The stubborn "open vpn" refuse to work,.............So, "NO" for now
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by ericgold(m): 6:50am On Oct 29, 2013
uadaighofua@gmail.com is my email box,please do inbox me the cheat, thanks
hammedkola:

The stubborn "open vpn" refuse to work,.............So, "NO" for now
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by hammedkola(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
ericgold: uadaighofua@gmail.com is my email box,please do inbox me the cheat, thanks

If you really want the cheat, you will inbox me just like the other guy did grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem by dheaven: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
Why cheat?

(1) (Reply)

70+ Premium Wordpress Themes / Yaw, AY, Psquare, Soundsultan Turns Up For Julius Agwu's Children Birthday / As A New Year Begins, What Would You Love To Remove Or Add To NL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.