Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja (29952 Views)

Tragedy Averted As Aircraft Tyre Bursts / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Air Crash Averted In Lagos After Abuja-bound Plane Develops Fault After Take-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by omoalayo(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2013
What has Mrs Stella gotten to do with dis.... Its gud to criticize but please dont be too childish...every darn thing cant be Her fault..

7 Likes

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Good to know the crash was averted
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Air not safe, land big problem water not usable, so how can we fly then?

Our best option is to repair and privatise our rail lines seriously.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Lucaskid(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
stella is busy going to jerusalem,jst emblezzing naija money #bloody fool
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by lertee(f): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Blu Malam: This report is very questionable.

Med View airlines solely airlifts muslim pilgrims, amongst which pregnant/nursing mothers are not found as they are forbidden to go on pilgrimage. Therefore the 'nursing mother' angle invalidates the story completely. Correct me if i'm wrong.
Medview lifts pssengers from lagos to abuja,it doesn't lift muslim pilgrims alone.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by sweetpoison(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Maybe na GEJ cause am or pdp
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2013
The correct headline should be "Plane collision averted in Abuja".

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
It should even be plane collision not plane crash, please who is to blame for plane collision if not the trafic controllers at the tower.

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2013
#80million:
*speechless*
lipsrsealed
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
Tolexander: shey the plane no gat break to apply in order not to hit the plane in the tarmac instead of going back to the air?

.this woman don board 'molue' tire.

Break bawo, which village you come from? grin no offence

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by lertee(f): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
gerald09: Stella must go, for packing the plane @ d tarmac and leaving it dere

Stella must go for not cleaning the Bell View plane windscreen in d morning b4 take off, which prevented the pilot from not noticing a plane @ d tarmac.

Stella must go, cos she no inform the pilot that dere was a plane on the tarmac during landing.

Stella must go, cos she no do routine checks @ d tarmac.

Stella must go cos she didn't check planes before it takes off

Stella must go, Stella must go.
Stella must go, cos
Yes every aircraft problem should be blamed on stella,GEJ and ASUU. undecided
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Tolexander: i can see that sincerity is your deficiency!

If the plane had not gone back to the air and had hit the plane in the tarmac, what is that called?

If car jam car what is it called?

Oga, it would be a collision which would be due to the air traffic controllers mistake or inefficiency. A plane crash is different from collision, sometimes planes have to stay in air for minutes/hours to avoid things like this.
The airport managers in this country have to be relieved of their work, this is gross inefficiency, this only happens in Nigeria
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by domotimi: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Naija air space na wao
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by PuffyT1(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Gej shld jus free miss oduah nahun....make dem allow person rest now >:
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Dagoma: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2013

Med View airlines solely airlifts muslim pilgrims, amongst which pregnant/nursing mothers are not found as they are forbidden to go on pilgrimage. Therefore the 'nursing mother' angle invalidates the story completely. Correct me if i'm wrong.

You don't know anything about Med View Airline, it is a domestic airline that goes to Yola on daily basis. Pls be very sure of what to say before you comment so as not to mislead people.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by 76Naira(m): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2013
I experienced same with Emirates in Dubai back in 2010.
This is significant partly because its a risky incident but mainly because we have had enough with the wishy-washy state of the Nigerian managed aircraft.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by slowbam(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2013
God help us!
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2013
Lucaskid: stella is busy going to jerusalem,jst emblezzing naija money #bloody fool

What has she got to do with this, obviously u are still a kid, lucaskid

6 Likes

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by cashkid18(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
y is it dt most of dis air mishaps kips hapenin in opposition states lik lagos n kano,all dis nonsense is nt hapenin in other airports in sE n Ss
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by LushGreenz: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
So every swerve or slowing down/acceleration of vehicles on the road should now be reported as averted road crash? Yeye dey smell big time!

And it would have been [b]sincere [/b]to ignore an impending doom to 150 human lives,compared to a road accident where the risk is less fatal? Your brain has got a hiccup hence you need a thundering slap!

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Arysexy(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
cashkid18: y is it dt most of dis air mishaps kips hapenin in opposition states lik lagos n kano,all dis nonsense is nt hapenin in other airports in sE n Ss

Bc opposition demons are hovering in opposition states causing troubles just to discredit stella, GEJ and PDP.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Akshow: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Nonsense! The onslaught by Tinubu's Punch and co has now reached the extent of reporting everything that happens in the industry as another "averted crash". Yeye dey smell.
stop barking like a rabies infected dog.

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by PrinceJustice(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2013
What's wrong with all of you? Do you know how many road accidents happen daily? Do you know how many people killed in such accidents? Why are you people not calling for the Head of the minister in charge of Roads (especially federal)? This is getting too political...everyday several people die on our Nigerian roads, due to the poor state of these roads, yet no one is saying anything...
Pleeeeeaaaase I need Fresh Air
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by robinhoodd2(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2013

Med View airlines solely airlifts muslim pilgrims, amongst which pregnant/nursing mothers are not found as they are forbidden to go oimage. Therefore the 'nursing mother' angle invalidates the story completely. Correct me if i'm wrong.
you. are very wrong. cos I flew the same airline today (29/10/13) around 1:00 a.m,though the flight was initially scheduled for 7:00p.m,but was delayed owing to operational reasons. please note that I AIN'T A PILGRIM.
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by dericardos88: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2013
Punch blow or whatever, must you descend so low to start writing stories that are not just real. And to the so called reporter that was in board, I want to blf that was your first experience, that you had to report a plane that retuned to the air to avoid collision and that in your understanding would have caused the plane to crash... Abi... Please you guys need to get more professional and stop all these immature reporting.

2 Likes

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by PrinceJustice(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2013
Lucaskid: stella is busy going to jerusalem,jst emblezzing naija money #bloody fool
Lucas kid I can see you are still a kid.
Nairaland is not for kids

1 Like

Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by nerodenero: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2013
“Are you still sitting down? Let me rush down in case it will suddenly take off again,” a middle-aged man was heard teasing one of his co-passengers
grin grin grin
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by PrinceJustice(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Stella This....
Oduah That....
GEJ There.....
Who's next?
Re: Another Plane Crash Averted In Abuja by Chaleeee: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2013
Tolexander: shey the plane no gat break to apply in order not to hit the plane in the tarmac instead of going back to the air?

.this woman don board 'molue' tire.

He is supposed to apply brakes in the air right? Or you didn't read the part where it said it had 30 seconds to landing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians For Sale In Libya: Where Lives Are Auctioned For $400 / FRSC Can Only Operate On FG Roads, Appeal Court Rules / Truck Crushes Man To Death In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.