Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba (18863 Views)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: T. A Orji is currently in Israel praying...

PLZ WHO IS T. A ORJI? IS HE Tinubu BROTHER? JUST ASKING.......
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by nafada2: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
The truth is abia has bn very unfortunate to have bad leaders for the past fifteen yrs. May God help them get beta leader in 2015.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by IGBOSON1: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
nafada2: The truth is abia has bn very unfortunate to have bad leaders for the past fifteen yrs. May God help them get beta leader in 2015.

^^^Forget it! God helps those who help themselves! Any other state like Enugu or Imo, and i could have said there's a fighting chance of seeing a change in 2015; but not Abia state with their passive, uninterested and lily-livered electorate!

Just prepare yourself for the coronation of King Orji the 3rd come 2015!
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by chinebu(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
It is forbidden my brother. PDP will never enter that seat in 2015. Nyerere and APC is the answer.

God bless Abia State.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by ollyruffy: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Keep voting PDP and expect another result.

Since PDP has never worked for you, then try another party.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by abacrested(f): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dis hapens to be the best road cos all the other roads has turned to fish pond.sincerl yspeaking I live in Aba n know al the roads,its pathetic
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by ezjen: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Use a better fone/camera when taking pix next tym. I can barely see a thing.....mstcheeeeeeeew angry
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by abagoro(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Federal road. Jonathan, FERMA and ministry of works deserves the blame and not Orji. BTW these pictures look mischievous as the photographer seems to be looking for bad places hence the focus on drainage. East-West road and Aba express in Port Harcourt are far worse.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by micfoley: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2013
This road has been rehabilitated? It must be Aba made.....lol!
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by vemelike: 6:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Mr. poster.. u didnt see 'obohia road' to post. comon, here is mor 4kin dan phroad nah... wel, i dnt blame the T.A ORJI. Bt i pity the children of al traditnal rulerz colectin bribes 4rm the gov gov... 'we need checks and balances here in aba 4rm fct. - honest ones o'
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by abagoro(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2013
vemelike: Mr. poster.. u didnt see 'obohia road' to post. comon, here is mor 4kin dan phroad nah... wel, i dnt blame the T.A ORJI. Bt i pity the children of al traditnal rulerz colectin bribes 4rm the gov gov... 'we need checks and balances here in aba 4rm fct. - honest ones o'

Obohia road is also a federal road. I think its high time people get informed and stop heaping blames on the wrong person. FERMA has the responsibility of maintaining federal roads and not State Government. I'm sure that Orji is scared of speaking out like Kalu did. He is being blamed for some things he should not.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by biafranqueen: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Lilimax: T. A Orji is currently in Israel praying...

for God to send a wave of mud to drown EFCC agents when they come to arrest him
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2013
abagoro:

Obohia road is also a federal road. I think its high time people get informed and stop heaping blames on the wrong person. FERMA has the responsibility of maintaining federal roads and not State Government. I'm sure that Orji is scared of speaking out like Kalu did. He is being blamed for some things he should not.

Dude, i see you have not been to aba before, because your ignorance sinks to high heavens. Obohia road is a Federal road? You can believe what a foo.l you have made your self just so you can form an ediot.

I bet ngwa road is also a federal road too, ohanku is jonathan papa road, uratta road is your mama home, faulks road na your papa kitchen. ediot.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na wa 4 dis our governor ooo, is he dat bad?
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
abagoro: Federal road. Jonathan, FERMA and ministry of works deserves the blame and not Orji. BTW these pictures look mischievous as the photographer seems to be looking for bad places hence the focus on drainage. East-West road and Aba express in Port Harcourt are far worse.
Bross cool dowm and read the original post,you will realize that road is a state owned road,what has it got to do with GEJ?
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by kooldheart: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
profjustine: PLZ WHO IS T. A ORJI? IS HE Tinubu BROTHER? JUST ASKING.......
no,he is "OLENIBU'S brother.this man has a$$ raped abia.the city of aba in particular.the new trend now is un necessary are being levied every day,fire extinguisher tax,property rate,land use rate,and agbero boys now are given uniform to act as law enforcement,now imagine agbero in uniform,these boys will tax you to the last drop of your blood.na God go d save us sha.ma hand don d pain me,I no fit type ds man matter for here.e case too much,but na heaven I'm case dey finally,cos he has made enough money not to suffer on earth.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
erico2k2:
Bross cool dowm and read the original post,you will realize that road is a state owned road,what has it got to do with GEJ?

Port-Harcourt Road as the name implies is obviously a trunk "A" federal road linking Aba and Port-Harcourt. FG or like you wrote GEJ obviously deserves the blame more than the State or Orji. In Aba Opobo road, Aba/Owerri road, Ikot-Ekpene road and PH/Enugu expressway are federal roads. in Port-Harcourt East/West road, Ikwerre/Owerri/Airport road, Aba road, Igbo-Etche road, Opobo-Aba Road are federal roads. In Owerri Douglas/Aba road, Owerri/Onitsha, Okigwe road, Egbu/Umuahia road, Orlu road and Control/Port-Harcourt road are Federal. In Onitsha Asaba/Enugu, Onitsha/Owerri and Onitsha/Awka road are Federal roads. They are all known as trunk A.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by erico2k2(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Port-Harcourt Road as the name implies is obviously a trunk "A" federal road linking Aba and Port-Harcourt. FG or like you wrote GEJ obviously deserves the blame more than the State or Orji. In Aba Opobo road, Aba/Owerri road, Ikot-Ekpene road and PH/Enugu expressway are federal roads. in Port-Harcourt East/West road, Ikwerre/Owerri/Airport road, Aba road, Igbo-Etche road, Opobo-Aba Road are federal roads. In Owerri Douglas/Aba road, Owerri/Onitsha, Okigwe road, Egbu/Umuahia road, Orlu road and Control/Port-Harcourt road are Federal. In Onitsha Asaba/Enugu, Onitsha/Owerri and Onitsha/Awka road are Federal roads. They are all known as trunk A.
Stop that thing you are taking it aint good for you,how the Hell would you come to the conclusion that port Harcourt rd is a fedral Rd? Oh cos its called Port harcourt rd? there is a benin Rd in my Town, would you call that a fedral road as well? guy leave the name, My house and family are in PH of the east west RD, my wife is there, so I know what Im talking about, if you live anywhere near that axis you would know that the road aint fedral but state or Unles you got F9 in Geography that is
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Abagworo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
erico2k2:
Stop that thing you are taking it aint good for you,how the Hell would you come to the conclusion that port Harcourt rd is a fedral Rd? Oh cos its called Port harcourt rd? there is a benin Rd in my Town, would you call that a fedral road as well? guy leave the name, My house and family are in PH of the east west RD, my wife is there, so I know what Im talking about, if you live anywhere near that axis you would know that the road aint fedral but state or Unles you got F9 in Geography that is

You should have realized by now that I'm a lettered man and academically sound. I give it to you as a challenge to go and verify if Port-Harcourt Road in Aba is a Federal or State road. Okigwe Road and Etche Road are not federal but State even though they bear town names.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/01/weve-spent-n10bn-on-repairs-of-federal-roads-abia-govt/

ABA—Abia State government has spent over N10 billion on the reconstruction of various federal road across the three senatorial zones of the state as a way of alleviating the mobility problems encountered by people of the State.
The federal roads include, Uzuakoli/Ohafia Federal Highway, Arochukwu- Ohafia, Port- Harcourt and Owerri roads in Aba and Ogbor Hill, Ikot Ekpene road also in Aba, old tower to Isieke, Osisioma ring road junction among others.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2013
bloggernaija: Feedeefee
Fower to zee feefle

KEEP VOTING ULTRA CONSERVATIVE PARTIES/INDIVIDUALS INTO POWER AND EXPECT MIRACLES TO HAPPEN.
what is "ultra conservative " about corruption? Stop misusing political terms, abeg.
Re: The Current State Of Port-harcourt Road In Aba by IGBOSON1: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
HNosegbe: Looking at Emindu's pathetic pictures, and I'm asking myself: For the love of God, who still constructs roads without drainages, in the year 2013??

Some people should be lined up and shot.

^^^At bolded: Spot on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Oil-Rich Town In Borno, Kills 30. / Tinubu Threatens Legal Action Against Saharareporters / Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.