Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Which World Cup Team Does God Support? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which World Cup Team Does God Support? (1205 Views)

Who Does God Support In Warfare / Does God Favor Some People Over Others? / How Does God Talk to People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by Reverend(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2006
I personally believe that God wants England to win the World cup. Maybe that is because I am English.

When Argentina won the World cup in 1986, Maradona scored a goal with his hand,  It later came to be known as the hand of God!

England has allot of problems with Wayne Rooney and his broken foot. It seems that he will get to play. If Rooney gets England through to the final and scores the winning goal, will this be known as the foot of God?

Who do you think God supports
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by jgirl3: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2006
I think that God supports all of them. He is not one to choose teams or like one person more than the other
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by exu(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2006
My answer would be Iran.

God evidently hates the Jews and so does Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Clearly they are one and the same.

God is an Iranian.
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by mukina2: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wtf pls lets not fight hetre oooo
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by Shagari2(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2006
Brazil, thats why they keep coming up with the most gifted players.

Are you really a rev?
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by eveseh(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2006
all of dem
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by oghos2k(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2006
Brazil
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2006
None, he is however interested in drawing men into His kingdom.
Re: Which World Cup Team Does God Support? by twinstaiye(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
Angola, for qualifying with that stupid and dreaded FIFA rules even when we have a better goal difference.

(1) (Reply)

Something Strange / "the Spirit Of The Lord Will Come Upon You In Power, And You Will Be Changed Int / Wats D Grail Movement About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.