Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Urhobo Mend Leader Suppports Kuku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Mend Leader Suppports Kuku (577 Views)

EFCC To Write Interpol Over Sambo, Kuku, Lamorde, Others / Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / MEND Leader, Henry Okah Was Paid To Assassinate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Mend Leader Suppports Kuku by abolo: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Urhobo Mend leader has condemn attacks on the removal of the special adviser to the president on Niger delta matters and also the chairman for Niger Delta amnesty program-me Hon Kingsley Kuku.
All who have been making different publication so that Mr President could sack the S.A are just looking for divided attention from the S.A, he is a very busy man and has been managing the 30,000 Ex freedom fighters properly and no beneficiary of the program-me stipends have ever been missed,the S.A is a very busy man and if he cants attend to you today definitely he might be chanced tomorrow, therefore we want to urge on the National Assembly and other governmental agencies to ignore any comments or press conference over the removal of the S.A from the amnesty office, he has been managing us properly and he is our leader and we are solidly behind him and he shall chairman us till the end of the program-me.
Long Live Niger Delta Long Live Nigeria.

Signed Urhobo Mend Leader
Re: Urhobo Mend Leader Suppports Kuku by Mrhod: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
I taught mend did not accept d amnesty, y is he say that d S.A have been managing them well. Ha all this are political Jobers. Man must survive.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Are Thieves – Balarabe Musa / For Biafrans And Friends Pf Biafra Witter Tuesday Is Here! / Why Do Nigerian Governments Lack Continuity - Esp In Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.