Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention (652 Views)

Dokpesi Shielded In Detention To Avert Assault By Inmates / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain / How Ribadu Was Poisoned – OBASANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention by wola44: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
The wife of the abducted Abuja based activist, Mrs Tonye Okio has cried out to Nigerians to help her secure the release of her husband as she fears that her husband may be poisoned, made to die of hunger or torture in the custody of the Bayelsa state Police intelligent division. According to her, she and other members of her families have been restricted from seeing her husband and information reaching her says that her husband is refusing to eat food from the Police. According to her, today is the 4th day, my husband refused to eat their food and they do not allow us to bring food for him. My husband may die of starvation or may be forced to eat their food and possibly poisoned. Sir Tonye Okio was illegally abducted in Abuja Saturday morning by Police men from Bayelsa state on the orders of the Bayelsa state government and sneaked to Bayelsa by road. Tonye okio was arrested for her critical stance on the Bayelsa state government and Gov Dickson of Bayelsa state. There ae also some indication that he was also arrested for being part of the new PDP and a loyalist to former Gov Timipre Sylva. The Bayelsa state government and police have since charged her for sedition an outdated law. We demand that Tonye okio be released immediately as this action is a gross abuse to the civil society and our nascent democracy. SAVE TONYES LIFE AND SPREAD THIS NEWS TILL HE IS RELEASED

Re: I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
what offence did tonie okoi commit?
Re: I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention by Omen100(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Keneking: what offence did tonie okoi commit?

I joined you in asking our police force, what are the offence/offences of Tonie Okoi?
Re: I Fear That My Husband May Be Poisoned In Detention by madamoringo(f): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
Where are the "our oyel" people or don't they care that their own governor has abducted one of them illegally??

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Osun Community Over Discovery Of Shrine / Access Bank Plc Frustrates Me / Amaechi’s Planned Defection To APC No Threat To PDP -obuah !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.