Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (37935 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Princejebs(m): 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Hajiya Najatu Mohammed, a prominent All Progressives Congress (APC) politician from Kano state and close political associate of President Muhammadu Buhari, in an interview granted to Newsdiaryonline, has expressed her fears that some forces are seeking to scuttle the commendable anti-corruption moves of the president.

Najatu said that even as Buhari was inaugurated as the leader of the nation there were already worrying indications from those seeking to undermine the rule of law.

Speaking on the steps President Buhari has taken so far, the APC chieftain said:

“My take is that he is being strategic. Those who are advocating that he should be fast about the way he is doing things, that he should take the fast track just know what is happening.

“They know that if he continues (with) investigations in the various ministries, theirs is finished. They have interest in this corruption and a lot of them are beneficiaries of corruption.

“It took Obasanjo over two months to (announce) his ministers. I don’t know what the big deal is. And the one that went very fast, President Jonathan, where did he land the country? He was so fast in appointment. He was so fast in dismissal. So we don’t want President Buhari to be fast, let him take his time.With or without ministers, he is working and we have found sanity in our country.The tension is gone.Our foreign reserve is rising.So what else do we need?There is a lot of peace in the country.We are all sane now.People are no longer tensed (up).We have less fear about being bombed, being assassinated, being kidnapped, we have less fear of that.”

However, she further stated that there is tension in the camp of corrupt people.

Najatu said: “It’s the same kind of trend. But what they don’t know is that they don’t know how far Nigerians have gone. And I want to zero it and attach it to what (Governor Ayodele) Fayose has said on several occasions. He has come out to say, I mean the current governor of Ekiti; he has come out to say on quite a few occasions that if you vote Buhari, he is going to die anyway! He is going to die like Abacha died in office, like Murtala died in office, like (Umaru)Yar’Adua died in office. Now look at these three people, they are all northerners and they were all assassinated. So if you link it up with this move that has happened before,we are saying no to it.”

“There are very, very strong reasons to believe that they just finished him up and he didn’t die in office. He had a terminal illness; there is no doubt about that. But quite a few people know including his doctors that that they expedited his death through poisoning. So if that is it, in fact, why should Fayose include Yar Adua, if they know truly and honestly that he just died of natural causes. Because they were all assassinated. Murtala was assassinate, Abacha was assassinated.”

The politician expressed fears that Buhari will be killed: “My fear is that having heard what Fayose said, having seen the trend that this so-called peace committee is taking, trying to propagate against the government of Muhammadu Buhari. I fear that they might try to assassinate him and give excuses, because already the cat has been out of the sack from what Fayose has said. And looking at history and the trend, the cat is out of the sack. So let me tell them and we are telling them in no uncertain terms that is no longer acceptable. No one will ever hold Nigeria to ransom again. We’ll hold them responsible.”

She also claimed that when Diezani was being investigated by the National Assembly under Tambuwal, Sultan Saad Abubakar of Sokoto called Tambuwal and warned him against investigating Diezani.

“There is no reason for her to go to the Sultan in the first place. She has no business going to kneel before the Sultan. And then Oritsejafor has over and over again accused Muslims of killing Christians.Was he helping the peace? And when Muslims were being massacre, he never uttered a word. So what he was doing was to divide and to rule. So who cares about Oritsejafor and whose interest was he protecting. His personal interest and the interest of the president who had given him so much. That was President Jonathan. And then who is next. Who are those in the Committee,” Najatu said.

https://www.naij.com/521947-fear-president-buhari-may-murdered-apc-chieftain.html

3 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Udmaster(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
If any harm comes to Buhari, the North will declare WAR on the south west.. FACT!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by egift(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2015
If na play make them stop that kain talk. God will help the President to stay on an complete the restoration of Nigeria on the right track. So that whoever comes next can take it up from there.

Long live the President!
Long live Nigeria!

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by boujaye: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:
If any harm comes to Buhari, the North will declare WAR on the south west.. FACT!
No one will harm buhari except boko haram. Buhari must complete his 4 years

27 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by allytinted: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2015
observing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by ArodewilliamsT: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
egift:
If na play make them stop that kain talk. God will help the President to stay on an complete the restoration of Nigeria on the right track. So that whoever comes next can take it up from there.

Long live the President!
Long live Nigeria!

egoat long time! When are you reviving your long dead web business career?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by drey076(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
make den no try am ooo

4 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by midolian(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Madam no fear.. God that saw him through the campaigns and election will see him through his stay in office.

Fayose and other enemies of Baba will die b4 him.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by alcmene: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Is it not better than constituting nuisance??

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by hinwazaka: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2015
From the words of this islamist totalitarian, we can denote what the intention of the PMB led government is for our nascent democracy. She mentioned two autocratic mad kings: Murtala and Abacha. To this blind psycho, the government of Abacha was a success and his death made him a martyr. This woman is so deluded she can't remember that her co-conspirators were actually at parallel lines with her during that administration. And also no one is going to kill a president who is already failing and is clearly confused. His detractors only need for him to self destruct and then grab what is left from the implosion. Did Al Asisi kill morsi at the onset of that illfated regime. He simply waited till it was apparent the people were fed up with their despotic style of governance. Let her and her urchins keep on dreaming. PDP don't need to chase the mountain, the mountain will eventually come to them

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Decibel: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

egoat long time! When are you reviving your long dead web business career?
unu ga-egbu mmadu o o gringrin

8 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
TINUBU SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHEN IT HAPPENS

She also claimed that when Diezani was being investigated by the National Assembly under Tambuwal, Sultan Saad Abubakar of Sokoto called Tambuwal and warned him against investigating Diezani.

I like this part, so the same sultan protected Diezani lol Ngeneukwenu must hear this.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by searay(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
I don't care.
GEJ till 2019

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Leyemoshood: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
No evil shall come near my presido IJN

In other news,Order your club jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-jerseys-available-affordable/3

4 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by coolhumble(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Godforbid

2 Likes

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by FrankValency(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
Make una leave Baba bubu o,four years is not far,murdering him means putting the yorubas in trouble because osibanjo will take over and an average hausa man will not allow that.......while we the Igbos watch with bottles of orijin and laughter. grin grin

Go and read "there was a country" by Prof. Chinua Achebe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
That's what we want to see happen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by sigiyaya(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
well with the BOKO BOYS around you might not be far from the truth undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by EmagNig(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2015
keep your fear and fear for your own life

[size=16pt]Lade[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
People will just open their mouth any how and talk rubbish that will come back to hunt them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by otijah(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
APC and LIES. Be like Twins

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Viktor1983(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Huhh? Really.....?
The media has been giving audience to a lot of m. orons lately

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by maxiuc(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
APC knows their game hehehe ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ka mma feya na azu hehehe their guilty concience is judging them

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by ritux: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na she sabi

1 Like

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by efilefun(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
God pass them

alcmene:
Is it not better than constituting nuisance??
searay:
I don't care.
GEJ till 2019

Anything you wish him I wish your entire generation Oponu oshi

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Sunnycliff(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
...APC and their whitewashed propaganda. Who is after PMB? I hate propagandas and irrational talks like this

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by blessedvisky(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
I hope Seun is also safe lipsrsealed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Ephemmm: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Udmaster:

What a beer palour gist!

1 Like

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Bacteriocin(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm.
Even his own people can do it because as it's going now, the manners and style he is using is making all of them tremble that it will get to them so they might want to play fast.
God will not make them succeed if they attempt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Mogidi: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
The people that will gain most in Bubu's demise remains Tinubu and Osibanjo. The Yoruba nation needs to pray hard nothing happens to dullard, the SW risk invasion if anything happens to Bubu.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain by Aksonman: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
It's a genuine fear, and the only person capable of executing this dastardly act
resides in Bourdillon, Ikoyi.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes In Bama, Borno / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.