Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) (63323 Views)

List Of Dead Nollywood Stars / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director / Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by COOLDUN: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2013
RIP , Woman
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2013
SuyaEater: nigeria Yor*ba and their spiritualism.....that is why we they are so backward
CORRECTED!
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Chinwem(f): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2013
ManTiger:
It can't be DVT cos the piece says she has been bed-ridden for months, if its Pulmonary Embolish, she'll be lucky to survive for 72hrs because the whole system will shut down once the blood clot so i suspect something fetish about her death.
RIPP.

Does what you typed make sense?
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by fairygeh(f): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Some people can be very funny.what's all this medicine after death and all the doctors saying their medical jargons.the lady is dead already.what do you want to do with what killed her? Will that bring her back to life?please let's be reasonable.RIP lady
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by systemz(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma:

You mean neuropathic ulceration and gangrene? I think it's more like undiagnosed deep vein thrombosis ending in pulmonary embolism.

voltron: It could be diabetic neuropathy

And what on earth do you guys mean here!!!! Feel like flexing muscles??
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2013
RIP
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Annstar(f): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Wat a beauty......... R.I.P dear
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by menaxe: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Same strange sickness that killed my younger brother 3weeks ago, after all the pains agony n suffering, after all the spending prayers n such yet he died. Arbitralily,I think it was a spiritual manipulation. RIP( return IF possible). .
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Livinusc(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2013
RIP what a sad end.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Zeemcul(f): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2013
R.i.p
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Cele-pope:
Something tells me that most of the death recorded in Nollywood might not be unconnected with the fetish things so many of them engage in just to get roles in movie.RIP to the dead.
Please tell that something to SHUT UP! Just send your condolences
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by kinky90(f): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma:
OYIBO!! RIP to onye nwuru anwu jare
You mean neuropathic ulceration and gangrene? I think it's more like undiagnosed deep vein thrombosis ending in pulmonary embolism.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by hardbody: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2013
voltron: It could be diabetic neuropathy

Dem been gather swear for am. na her village people, they were not happy for her progress, She suddenly became a celebrity(although i do not know her) and her people could not take any of that.

Forget that diabetic plenty oyinbo name wey u dey call. May those she left behind bear the irreparable loss.

As for those peolpe that 'killed' her.......

I no fit talk again
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by IYANGBALI: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2013
Uwakuwak: Just like that?was she only wife" RIP;-(:-P
why you dey ask?you wan go marry the husband?you too like leftover. grin
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by samandy(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2013
RIP
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by joe4christ(m): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2013
nerodenero: I thank God that I'm still alive and doing well.I am not better than the numerous that have gone beyond but the Lord still count me worthy to be among the living.Death comes to all as it is inevitable.RIP to the dead.

Dont you know the right time to desist from spewing sh*t outta ya mouth
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by joe4christ(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2013
Cele-pope:
Something tells me that most of the death recorded in Nollywood might not be unconnected with the fetish things so many of them engage in just to get roles in movie.RIP to the dead.

Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by patostation(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
Akshow: nigerians and their search for sensational supernatural news. What are u insinuating by asking if she was the only wife?

So as to conclude that the other wife is responsible. No be Naija we dey? Where people no dey die unless somebody kill them.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Sike(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2013
slimyem: N'er heard of her
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by AreaFada2: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2013
drkay:
Hmmm doc, remember her health deteriorated till death. PE will most likely result in sudden death, although she may give a brief history of pain in her leg.
Am thinking towards a chronic inflammatory degenerating polyneuropathy(CIPD), She may then come down with PE following a long term immobility but like someone said,
It can be ANYTHING.

It can be any of the above. But has anyone considered the possibility of pregnancy since she married about a year ago? That would have even increased her risk of DVT/PE. PE is still a killer of pregnant women here in the West.

Has anyone categorically excluded sickle cell disease perhaps complicated by pregnancy? Such a "pain" in the leg is not unusual in sickle cell crisis even in kids as young as 5 in the paediatric wards. So why not in a 32-year old.

They should also check the family members for similar deaths previously and consider hereditary coagulopathy/Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome genetic test.

RIP fine lady.

1 Like

Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Whizkid4real: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by kolamilan(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2013
RIPP
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by arthgideon: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nevilleswash: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2013
May ur gentle soul rest in d bossom of d lord
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Everybody dies.... R.I.P
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by freezy(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2013
nagoma:

The fetish part spoiled your sensible ( though clinically naive deductions). "Unable to walk with a painful leg" is not synonymous to "bed ridden". Ironically being bed ridden itself is a predisposing factor for PE, and with sudden death with pain in the lower limb in a young lady one would like to rule out PE. I would want to know if she had dyspnoea or even a tinge of haemoptysis.

Also, we should not rule out Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, aka 'The Great Imitator'.

1. 90% of cases reported in women
2. She is within the age range (20-35)
3. The imitation of other illnesses might have the medical personnel treating such illnesses and not the actual SLE
4. The pain complained of at the feet may be due to rheumatism, which is likely not localized to the feet alone but several joints across the body
5. The significant length of stay and continued deteriotation of health may also indicate the immune system attacking the organs, shutting them down gradually.

Just a thought.
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by bollerteeto: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by Fresia01(f): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Sum people jux lyk typn Rip! Smh 4 sum Nlanderz! If sumtin gud waz postd of her whyle alyf sum peepz here wil b castn her buh nw they re typn Rip!
Re: Janet Atayero Oluseye Is Dead (Nollywood Actress) by paschalndidi(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2013
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.